for mackey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Mackey, you need God in your life if all you do is cheat on your wife and ur living a double life. u have alot of ppl fooled, but there are some ppl who know what you really are. God would bless you if u did right and not be such a liar and cheater. like i said before u and hopeee deserave one another.. scum of the earth, u will get whats coming u and her
be a women

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

for mackey wrote:
Mackey, you need God in your life if all you do is cheat on your wife and ur living a double life. u have alot of ppl fooled, but there are some ppl who know what you really are. God would bless you if u did right and not be such a liar and cheater. like i said before u and hopeee deserave one another.. scum of the earth, u will get whats coming u and her
hey i dont know what the hell you or anyone else is trying to prove but this shit needs to stop really,you ant got nothing better to do and darling if anybody is going to get what they deserve its you,and bringing people you have no clue about,i think your life must really suck if not you would not be starting shit you dont know what proff is,your not a women in my book your makking yourself look like the dumb one,and like i said im not perfect,and i might not be the prettyest one in the world or the smartest but god made me how he wanted so make fun if you will cause it will come back and bite you,and may god bless you,and if your such a women or man whatever what is ur name,but im pretty surre i know,what comes around goes around,oh and sened whoever you want to to my house i ant done no wrong,really is this all you have to do or maybe ur jelouse what is it.......
please

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

omg wrote:
rot in hell
jelous are we hahaha,ur a funny bitch or sob whatever you want to be bhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhb really.....
omg

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

why would i be jealous of a woman he gets cheated on, a woman who stays doped up, why would i be jealous of someone who has a mom that is doped up 24/7 and why would i be jealous of a woman who has lost her kid, why would i be jealous of a woman who has been to prison...you're right, that's really something to be jealous of, good one
omg

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

by the way my name's adam
leave my son out of this

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

omg wrote:
why would i be jealous of a woman he gets cheated on, a woman who stays doped up, why would i be jealous of someone who has a mom that is doped up 24/7 and why would i be jealous of a woman who has lost her kid, why would i be jealous of a woman who has been to prison...you're right, that's really something to be jealous of, good one
i dont know who the hell you are but you better leave my son out of this shit it will get you hurt and i think ur name is adam your a big fat ass bitch and you need to let it go and walk away,and how do you know whats going on in my home are you that worried about my life stay out of it i mean it
leave my son out of this

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

omg wrote:
by the way my name's adam
so your name is adam ,adam who and whoever you are i must have blocked you bhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbhbh hbhb,and leave my son out of this
margo da great

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

well i kno hope an macky an they both r good peeps but i think of it like this if u dont really kno these ppl then ya should jus keep ya mouths shut an ppl that post sick twisted stuff on a married couple should b ashamed of them selfs im not sure who half u ppl r but i do kno hope an macky ...
as far as callin someone a dope head well ppl u all need to look around who isnt some kind of dope head these days jus cuz u have to take meds doesnt make them dope heads a dope head is a abusser of the drug but when taking correctly then ur not a dope head jus sayin...
I LOVE YA HOPE AN MACKY BUTCHER !!!!!
LOL

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

you sound like you're on drugs
dear Gawd

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Margo da great, hunny ur not so great dear. are you on drugs to? You must be related to them or something. OH and to Hopeee leave your son out of what? lol, last I heard he is no longer your son, the state took him away from you due to your abuse of drugs right hunny? Mackey and Hopeee are trash and anyone who defends them, well they are just the same. We know they are dopeheads we see them everyday. Mackey continues cheating and lying. Hopeee continues whining, taking drugs with her momma. And the saga continues. the whole damn family is dysfunctional beyond anything anyone could imagine, so yea they all deserve one another. But like I said once before, they will get whats coming to them for all the stuff they do.
his mom

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

ok i dont know what got my son brought into to this but i am his mother now so i ask that you leave him out of this...he is a great child and has everything he wants and needs...so again i ask to leave him out of this
macky not mackey

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

listen why dont u give it a break is youre life so screwed up that you need to do this because its really tiresome and god judges everyone you and me so i believe i would leave it be thank you so much
I CAN D

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Hope-It was all a lie, I'm sorry! I'm going to bother someone else now. Wonder which one of these readers it will be next? I know the answer to that one- you all are so easy to fool!

Opal, Mitch,Adam
hehaw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Oh well, Hope you and Macky deserve each other. Macky cheats on you, you cheat on him. your on drugs, he is right there with ya. Your mom, dear Gawd how pathetic and your just like her. No one cares about your sad little lives, if u were smart enough you would have known that ppl were trying to warn you about Macky an how he is. But like I said you both deserve one another. Well at least you will have each other in HELL lmao
to his mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

his mom wrote:
ok i dont know what got my son brought into to this but i am his mother now so i ask that you leave him out of this...he is a great child and has everything he wants and needs...so again i ask to leave him out of this
I am sure he is a great child. adorable little boy. however I would limit or stop visits with his doped up mother. Don't let that woman corrupt his little life. I wouldn't trust her around him. He is blessed to have good parents and a good mother now.
I CAN D

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

hehaw wrote:
Oh well, Hope you and Macky deserve each other. Macky cheats on you, you cheat on him. your on drugs, he is right there with ya. Your mom, dear Gawd how pathetic and your just like her. No one cares about your sad little lives, if u were smart enough you would have known that ppl were trying to warn you about Macky an how he is. But like I said you both deserve one another. Well at least you will have each other in HELL lmao
Well, Which is it? You claim concern one minute then talk about her like a dog the next. How dumb and strung out YOU apparently are! Let me warn YOU-You have mutiple personality disorder and,Yes, that means the doctors will give you more medication. So take advantage. A mind like yours is already wasted. STOP caring about "Their sad little lives" so much and Quit being such a nuisance. At least you named yourself right this time! A$$!!!
Go on to your own house now, I hear your master whistling for ya!
knows the truth

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Hope, don't let this sh*t bother you or cause you and your husband any more problems. It is a bunch of lies posted from Tammy Hubert, Sheena Hubert and Opal Jude. You see, they are so pathetic they have nothing better to do than destroy other ppls happiness. I promise you that most of what they say is not true.
just wonderin

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

How you know the truth? LOL, your probably sleeping with him to. I think he and hope deserve one another, both are sad little druggies

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Delbarton Forum right now

Search the Delbarton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 50 min fitness-guru 54,019
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 2 hr mudpuppy 5,652
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) 5 hr mudpuppy 5,954
Last word game (Apr '10) 5 hr mudpuppy 4,511
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 6 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,222
Tara Cisco Jul 24 Old friend 1
taylorville robbery Jul 24 needsanswers 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Delbarton Jobs

•••