Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

yes wrote:
<quoted text> Old Blue is Mary she changes her name often but you can recognize her writing, she is illerate. Just a trashy old woman with nothing better to do all day but get on the computer and bad mouth people. Mary you draw a check and never worked a day in your life to deserve it. So what makes you any better? What makes you anyones judge? I think you need to apologize to all these people that you have talked about and promise to never do it again lol.
and i pay my bills i dont drink and smoke weed like this other junkyard dogs do and live off someone else and go to jail for hurting my kids.what makes you think your my judge azzhole
anita

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

ole blue truck wrote:
<quoted text>and i pay my bills i dont drink and smoke weed like this other junkyard dogs do and live off someone else and go to jail for hurting my kids.what makes you think your my judge azzhole
i wasn't in jail for hurting my kids. i was in jail for beating a f**king man. get your facts straight,bitch
mary w

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

anita wrote:
<quoted text> i wasn't in jail for hurting my kids. i was in jail for beating a f**king man. get your facts straight,bitch
im going tell you and one time only anita christian i am not that ole blue truck and i dont know who it is and really do not give two cents in hell , you probabaly got a bunch enemys as you rip your friends off like you did me . remember.i dont want to ome back to this nasty forum and see my name mentioned again or i will call my lawyer. this is harassment posting peoples business and their names.keep my name out your mouth and off this skank site. hear me.hear me i dont play games. i have a life, but if it was my best guess it would be stephanie rice since she is pissed at me and all she has to do is sit around and play games on the computor and and she is a nut so i wouldnt know how tell you to stop her and you know i would never say any thing about your mom anita.
mary w

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

and i dont know what you was in jail for and dont keep up with you to really care. now go argue with someone else.
anita

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

mary w wrote:
and i dont know what you was in jail for and dont keep up with you to really care. now go argue with someone else.
then keep my name out of your mouth. i haven't spoke to you,even when maggie told me that you wanted me to call i never called. and you can tell stephanie that a friend of dads at the state police is looking into this and she can call and ask them if she don't believe it.
mary w

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

anita wrote:
<quoted text> then keep my name out of your mouth. i haven't spoke to you,even when maggie told me that you wanted me to call i never called. and you can tell stephanie that a friend of dads at the state police is looking into this and she can call and ask them if she don't believe it.
i dont care what you all do im not involved in it you mention my name and thats all that got me started people on here bothering me and you threaten me tell dad to make sure he copys that down cause i have it copied.and this junk on here will stop . its been going on for two maybe three years and i am sick of it. i wish they would drop topix off the internet.and i told you i havent spoke to her in maybe three months and i have her blocked on every site and on my phone too
mary w

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

yes wrote:
<quoted text> Old Blue is Mary she changes her name often but you can recognize her writing, she is illerate. Just a trashy old woman with nothing better to do all day but get on the computer and bad mouth people. Mary you draw a check and never worked a day in your life to deserve it. So what makes you any better? What makes you anyones judge? I think you need to apologize to all these people that you have talked about and promise to never do it again lol.
no i think whoever making all these names and saying all this junk should be the one to apologize. i was told my name was being mentioned over here reason i came here to see what was going on. and the only trash i see would be you when you look in your mirror. cause other people who put people down and troll these sites just to argue with people , karma gets them sooner than later
margo da great

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

well the one that wrote under Raymond im jus curiose who really wrote it cuz trust me he didnt go that far in school to kno how to spell half the shit that was said an if u ppl r so damn jeliouse of my sister n law maggie i think its time to grow up an work on ur own probs an stop worring abouit other ppl everyone is a dope head these days ppl jus need to deal with it ..
i love ya maggie reed an as far as raymond well i still think he can go to hell an maggie u can do much better jus sayin
just little ole me

Ripley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

doesn't appear you went very far in school either , or you missed a lot of spelling classes
ANITA

Warfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

I AM GOING TO ASK you one more time to keep my kids and my mom out of your nasty skanky mouth. i have a good life now, i get to see my kids. i got away from that drama chambers curve, and i love it. i have a lot more freedom and i don't have someone trying to act like my mother telling me what to do. i get to actually keep money now, and i get to buy whatever i want without someone telling me no. i have a life now, and i love it. have a good day. :)
maggie reed

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

you have always been the drama on chambers curve u papaw fucker and alonzo is gonna be checking into u supposedly seeing the girls and i also well dont worry about it but when it happens u will know its me that done what is about to happen have a good life
maggie reeder

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

she is not seeing the girls . that preacher and his wife will not let her. and if she moved out a thousand times it wouldnt stop her from doing drugs and the weed. thats her life and always will be.she chose it first and she needs to pay her own rent and her bills with that check she gets for being crazy.she is all the time wanting to live off other people and dope her money up but no one is going keep her the way she acts and gets mad .
anita christian

Warfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

maggie, you are so full of fucking shit. yes, i can see my kids, because, they are in jasons custdy. alonzo has nothing to do with my case anymore, dumbass. and your the one who is mad because, my kids love me and aint afraid of me like yours is. i cant wait to see them for thanksgiving and christmas, when do you see yours, NEVER, hahaha. stop hating on me cause you will never be me.im doing so much bettet since i left your dog pissed apartment. and jason and karla are glad i moved out of there
some one who knows

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

there in a great place with a good faimly i saw them at church they are so happy
Tyler

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

oh my f--king god such deciet and lies going, oh i know maybe she has something going on with jason lol and karla dont know it reckon!!!!!
anita

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

if i did have something going on with jason it wouldnt be any concern to you. you are so bored that you dont have a life it kills you.how many pills have you popped today?
Tyler

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

anita wrote:
if i did have something going on with jason it wouldnt be any concern to you. you are so bored that you dont have a life it kills you.how many pills have you popped today?
oh my you are such a good character. over on your facebook talking shit with caitlyns girlfriend about eating a blue waffle.the only one who doesnt have life my dear is you and only you , you cannot live or survive with out your drugs, heck i figure you would have done od,d by now , the way you hit it every day you can get it. your the only pill popper around here or anywhere its a known fact face it.
Tyler

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Anita Christian
November 27 via mobile
near South Williamson

Haha eat this bitch !

View all 10 comments
Nikki Elkins U sucked it through a straw! U stuck the straw in and suckeed all the cum out !
November 27 at 10:06am
Anita Christian you sucked the clit till the dead meat fell off into your mouth . and you said finger licking good
November 27 at 10:09am
Nikki Elkins U ripped the rest of the meat off with ur teeth ! And said damn taste like chicken
November 27 at 10:10am
Anita Christian you like the flavor of the bloody pus running down your chin
November 27 at 10:13am
Nikki Elkins U pulled the tampon that was stuck up in there for a year n a half out with your teeth
November 27 at 10:14am
Anita Christian so, you can slurp all the pus out
1 post removed
:)

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>oh my you are such a good character. over on your facebook talking shit with caitlyns girlfriend about eating a blue waffle.the only one who doesnt have life my dear is you and only you , you cannot live or survive with out your drugs, heck i figure you would have done od,d by now , the way you hit it every day you can get it. your the only pill popper around here or anywhere its a known fact face it.
spell it right it's Caitlin :)
Anita

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Hello, that was us all joking around dumbass, and it seems to me that you are interested in my business. Are you star struck with me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Delbarton Discussions

Search the Delbarton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 min fitness-guru 53,900
Last word game (Apr '10) 8 hr mudpuppy 4,503
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) 8 hr mudpuppy 5,945
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 9 hr mudpuppy 5,637
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 11 hr Jennifer Renee 2,211
Micheal Whitt Sat ATM 1
Tara Cisco Jul 24 Old friend 1
•••
•••
•••
Delbarton Dating

more search filters

less search filters