maggie rose and anita christian

Posted in the Delbarton Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
THE BOOGER MAN

Milton, WV

#1 May 15, 2012
are they lovers or what i thought that they were togather thats what i herd but who knows hell they go 10 dam people living with them how do they find time to be togather now that raymonds not living there they dont have any food stamps
no body knows

Charleston, WV

#2 May 15, 2012
yeah i herd that to they sell crack to make a way to have food maggie eats all the food up from every one they dont get nutten an she wastes every thing on weed she has to borrow that its funny how paul rents theam appartments out
THE man

Milton, WV

#3 May 15, 2012
they need torn down and dozed over at least most of the rats have died from lung cancer from all the black mold that place ant nothing but a drug house they sell and buy drugs there twenty 4 hours a day fighting almost ever day out side how does paul justice get by with housing paying rent there with 4 faimlys living in that shit hole i think the health dept is paying that place a viset pretty soon ive been told
THE man

Milton, WV

#4 May 15, 2012
there all hookers
THE man

Milton, WV

#5 May 15, 2012
yea but it ant the kind of crack you smoke
maggie reed

Bellevue, WA

#6 May 16, 2012
how do u know i am a dopehead do i buy my shit off of you and raymond always sells his foodstamps for his alchol and his pill habit and to support his new MIDGET woman he never did anything over here
maggie reed

Bellevue, WA

#7 May 16, 2012
and by the way if you have a problem with me than u know where i live you are helping me rebuild my self so i say thank u because i must taste pretty damn good because u keep me in ur mouth and i cant help my life is so wonderful and urs is so misserable and just to let u know I AM STRICTLY DICKLY DIKELY UNLIKELY grow the fuck up and put ur REAL NAME DONT BE SCARED ALL UR LIFE HAVE A NICE DAY
anita

Bellevue, WA

#8 May 16, 2012
i love all the attention your giving me! cant you come up with something awesome to say instead of the same old shit? and raymond does mohawk's mom know that your teaching him that theres no GOD, i would be ashamed of myself. did you piss on their couch yet? now put your big girls panties on
maggie reed

Bellevue, WA

#9 May 16, 2012
and by the way mr.shrader there isnt much difference between the midget and a 12 yr. old child u better check your own back door before u go spreading lies about me because i will post the truth about u like about tiffany when she was 16 and u was 34 when u dated her sounds like a pedophile 2 me now leave me alone and go on with ur SHORT LOVE and i will leave u alone good luck in life
k-boo

Saint Albans, WV

#10 May 16, 2012
well, on the carpet munching part, they were the best i ever had! you boys are just jealous! EAT ON GIRLS!! cause youre doing a mighty fine job at it!!! ;) haha love yall!
1 post removed
maggie reed

Bellevue, WA

#12 May 16, 2012
love you to k_boo
raymond

Milton, WV

#13 May 16, 2012
i ant said shit about none of you all an jessica is better to me than you ever were you can call her names but i still love her and she loves me and i havent ever felt loved like i do now drug free ive drunk 6 beers sence i left over there doning great with my new found love an you need to find you someone that loves you like i have i realy mean it i hope you find some one as good to you AS she is i love her with all my heart ive gone my way now you need to move on like i said i havent got on here and said nothing about any body over there LIFE IS GREAT SOBER I DIDNT NO I COULD love SOMEONE LIKE I DO HER now i feel good about my self hell i even love my self i love to wake up ever morning knowing that im loved by her she makes my life worth living
anita

Bellevue, WA

#14 May 16, 2012
love you too, k boo
maggie reed

Bellevue, WA

#15 May 16, 2012
LISTEN BABY RAPER IF U WAS SO IN LOVE WITH HER WHY DO U NOT STAY THE FUCK WITH HER AND NOT DALE AND SHEILA HATEFIELD?AND WHY DO U HAVE TO SIT UP THERE ON THEIR PORCH WATCHING EVERY MOVE I MAKE U JUST LOST THE BEST THING U HAVE EVER HAD OR THAT U WILL EVER HAVE SO IF U ARE 4 REAL DONE WITH GO BE WITH HER AND QUIT STALKING ME I WISH U THE BEST IN LIFE AND LOVE THE REST OF UR STUFF WILL BE OUTSIDE IVE GOT TO GET IT OUT OF THE WAY BECAUSE I HAVE FINALLY FOUND MY PRINCE THE ONE THAT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LOOKING FOR I AM THE HAPPIEST I HAVE EVER BEEN SO LET ME SAY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU but listen take care
lisa

Charleston, WV

#16 May 16, 2012
omg i just love how ppl have nothing better to do in life then to sit behind a computer screen like da scared lil pu$$ey they are and talk $hit bout ppl.. look 4 real worry about your own dirty closet and quit worring bout whats going on in maggie house iam sure yours is not so purfect
boogy monster

Milton, WV

#17 May 16, 2012
SHUT THE F UP YOU DOPE HEADED RETARD LIZ BO ANT NO BODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK OR CAN YOU EVEN THINK AND MOHAWLK THERE IS A GOD AND THE TOOTH FERRY AND SANTA CLAWS An a ester bunny lisa you fat ugly ho ho ho and that raymond does belive in god he knows because he lived with the devil
maggie reed

Bellevue, WA

#18 May 16, 2012
hell raymond is the DEVIL and if he believed in god he wouldnt have 666 tattooed on his neck and he would be a man get a REAL JOB AND GO TO CHURCH and as far as lisa goes she sure the hell aint no fat ho ho ho she is a much better person than you will be
anita

Bellevue, WA

#19 May 16, 2012
boogy monster wrote:
SHUT THE F UP YOU DOPE HEADED RETARD LIZ BO ANT NO BODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK OR CAN YOU EVEN THINK AND MOHAWLK THERE IS A GOD AND THE TOOTH FERRY AND SANTA CLAWS An a ester bunny lisa you fat ugly ho ho ho and that raymond does belive in god he knows because he lived with the devil
learn to spell, sweetheart!!
lisa

Charleston, WV

#20 May 16, 2012
ok i weigh 130 pounds and iam 5 10 and iam fat why dont you post your real name and quit being a pu$$ey . truth be known your the dope head thats fat and ugly or are your gay cause you keep going on bout how mohawlk is a good man you trying to take up 4 your man . and if you are talking bout raymond when you say mohawlk i have nothing to say but he is my friend just like maggie is and i would put money on it you would not come to one of our faces and talk $hit... or at least mine GOD YA GOTTA LOVE THESE PU$$EYS
mowhalk

Milton, WV

#21 May 16, 2012
hey stop talking crap an putting me down an my parents for one he dont stalk you for to dont call his gf a midget you jus because he has those three sixes dont mean he hates god an im not sayen nutten to u all but keep me out of it i like god an for three hair bear dont live with us we juss feed him an he goes on with his buisness an he has strighten his life up an hes getten those three sixes covered up but dont put me in it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 5 hr honeymylove 2,873
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 5 hr honeymylove 6,354
Last word game (Apr '10) 9 hr Bunny Rabbitt 4,827
Prostitution arrest made in Town of Delbarton Mon Ashkeigh 65
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) Mon Country Girl 6,321
robbie evans Jan 24 delbartonvarneyra... 2
Sad Jan 21 19Marshall68 1
Delbarton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web