someone

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jan 11, 2011
I think that she needs to grow up.. EVERYONE.. IF SHE MAKES A POST ABOUT ANYTHING DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT JUST LEAVE IT ALONE MAYBE SHE WILL GET THE PICTURE AND LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE.... and brittany i dont know you so i cant really say anything but we are asking you to leave everyone alone we did nothing to you so we are asking you leave us all alone!!!!!!!
1 post removed
This kid

Hansford, WV

#3 Jan 21, 2011
someone wrote:
I think that she needs to grow up.. EVERYONE.. IF SHE MAKES A POST ABOUT ANYTHING DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT JUST LEAVE IT ALONE MAYBE SHE WILL GET THE PICTURE AND LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE.... and brittany i dont know you so i cant really say anything but we are asking you to leave everyone alone we did nothing to you so we are asking you leave us all alone!!!!!!!
U do kno brittanymar is gabby mawhore right??

Oh well u do now oops sorry gabby kno what r u going to do lie about it and keep talking trash or admit and a get it but kiked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Betsy Ross Bakery. 1 hr Rupert 5
Jerry Vickers (Oct '16) 10 hr California Dreamen 11
Any good places to have a wedding (indoors) 13 hr Rupert 17
Randy Hunt 14 hr Andy191 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 hr Caring 4,303
Any Good Lawyers In Williamson? (Aug '13) 21 hr whats up 26
Regional Christian school code green (Feb '14) Nov 17 Anonymous 5

Delbarton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance