First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Courteous

Logan, WV

#1 Aug 25, 2010
Can anyone tell who is the biggest HO at Duncan Fork?
I Can

Lewisburg, WV

#2 Aug 26, 2010
Bobbie Joe Ooten, In a good way of course..Not to mention he is a great Man! Love Ya Bunches Jobbie Bo.
been there

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Aug 26, 2010
to many to name its a long holler lol
strohl

Vienna, WV

#4 Oct 18, 2010
tony sammons he thinks he is big. he just likes to bet on his wife lou lou. but thats done i think she moved from here and got a relly good man with a job more thin he has done for her in a long time. she is doing good i talk to her all the time. he just likes to bet on her. he thinks he is something big doing steff like that. but we will see . lou lou calls and they will not let her talk to the kids. what a man......
strohl

Vienna, WV

#5 Oct 18, 2010
if his mommy dont give it to him he dont get it,mommys boy he needs to grow up and be a man
jes

Chapmanville, WV

#6 Oct 19, 2010
Courteous wrote:
Can anyone tell who is the biggest HO at Duncan Fork?
janie dempsey
jes

Chapmanville, WV

#7 Oct 19, 2010
nothing but imbreds live there
LOL

Statts Mills, WV

#8 Oct 19, 2010
jes wrote:
nothing but imbreds live there
Inbreds, drug addicts, pill heads, and child molesters. Duncan Fork is the breeding ground for them all.
LOL

Statts Mills, WV

#9 Oct 19, 2010
I Can wrote:
Bobbie Joe Ooten, In a good way of course..Not to mention he is a great Man! Love Ya Bunches Jobbie Bo.
Oh Please!!!!! He is a complete drug head. Not to mention the rest of that bunch.
dolly

Gilbert, WV

#10 Oct 20, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Please!!!!! He is a complete drug head. Not to mention the rest of that bunch.
speak yourselves, you don't know anything. probly mad becaue the Ooten's won't have anything to do with u. It's gonna come out u are sleeping with your grandpaw.
Jest me

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Oct 20, 2010
Does that anyone know that gay guy up at the head of right fork?? His name is Mickey!! Does he still live up there?
Whats this

Chapmanville, WV

#12 Oct 20, 2010
Jest me wrote:
Does that anyone know that gay guy up at the head of right fork?? His name is Mickey!! Does he still live up there?
mickey who ?
mickey

Chapmanville, WV

#13 Oct 22, 2010
Jest me wrote:
Dow Ooten
kim

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Oct 22, 2010
Jest me wrote:
Mickey Jude?
Jest me

Charleston, WV

#15 Oct 22, 2010
Yes that's him does he still live up there?
kim

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Oct 23, 2010
Yes i think so
hmm

Logan, WV

#17 Oct 26, 2010
I live in duncan fork and im not Inbred or a drug addict ot a pill heads (which is the same thing btw) and im definatly not a child molesters...Get a life and stop talking about people that you dont know
janie

Chapmanville, WV

#18 Oct 26, 2010
hmm wrote:
I live in duncan fork and im not Inbred or a drug addict ot a pill heads (which is the same thing btw) and im definatly not a child molesters...Get a life and stop talking about people that you dont know
like you would admit it lol
Haha

Logan, WV

#19 Dec 10, 2010
Lol I love people who have no lives...there soo entertaining.your probably a [email protected] pill head yourself
lover boy

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Dec 10, 2010
did any of you all here about tj sammons gitting his ass handed to him by a boy up hell creek they said he was trying to get some off that boys sister so that boy friged him up lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ladies! 5 hr aint seen nothing... 15
News Williamson council approves $4 trash increase 10 hr Not Me 6
Ron gregory barb chaffin 16 hr heartless 2
Can someone give me feedback on classic auto 21 hr Susan 8
Coming Too WPD Thu Professor 32
Miranda and Amanda Curry...Does anyone know whe... Wed Pinner 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342

Delbarton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance