do u know why chad is in jail ?
lmao

Independence, WV

#2 Jan 20, 2011
does anyone care?
JUST WONDERING

Masontown, WV

#3 Jan 20, 2011
20.ooo dollar bond...he must of did something bad..that a high bond..for a delbarton boy..
Fly On Da Wall

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2011
Probably Got busted selling dope, Or beat his girl again
fly in jail cell

Masontown, WV

#5 Jan 20, 2011
looks like a lot more got busted today at 4oo pm there in the regonal jail..big bust going down
Jail House Rock

Hansford, WV

#6 Jan 20, 2011
It's about time they all get took off the streets...I for one is so glad..
Hillbilly Deluxe

Oakvale, WV

#7 Jan 20, 2011
I heard that him and this other guy got caught with 2 ounces of pot either at the bowling alley on buffalo mtn, or got pulled over at the bowling alley. But either way I heard from a really reliable source that he got caught with 2 O's. It's a felony charge. If he was drivin you gotta remember that he has no licenses so that maybe why his bail is so high. Now if I'm wrong and someone knows the real reason for sure, plz let me know cause me and him are friends and I would like to know why. Oh and I'm not tryin to start rumors or talk shit so no one try to tell me I am, plz.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 21, 2011
Another one here being released back out into the streets to sell more drugs and only God nows what else, this one will be doing. Our court system sucks, It is a God forsaking hell hole! If my guess is right though, he will be going back for quiet sometime, and should have to stay there in jail for a long time, That is if the court does what they should do, "what is right that is". They need to get these "LOWLIFES" off the streets lock'em up and throw away the key.
creeker

AOL

#9 Jan 21, 2011
Yes. Pot has caused so much damage to our society. Broken homes, abused women and children, deaths from the substance, as well as driving accidents, hospital costs......wait. I meant to say alchohol and legalized pharmaceuticals. Never mind.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 21, 2011
I do agree with you on this. This is for sure no place to raise your children, Drugs and drug dealers has taken over in Ky and WV. They need to keep them in jail were they belong.
nunya420

Bluefield, WV

#11 Jan 21, 2011
listen f### all yall snitches leave him alone dont judge when yall dont kno shit

Location hidden

#12 Jan 22, 2011
wow, what a mouth on these druggies.
stfu

Hansford, WV

#13 Jan 25, 2011
really? does anyone have a life? i guess not since ur spendin all ur time on here trashin ppl just to make yourselves feel better. leave the boy alone, for god sakes hes been doin better than what he ever has. hes been workin, has a nice girl, and besides that, pot never hurt no one.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 25, 2011
Yes, we all on topix have lifes! Which is a great question, Do you? Yours will be in the regional jail sitting with him I suppose. No one on this post is trashing anyone, but the one that was arrested is trashing himself, No one has to do that for him,,,, lol As for the girl, she may be nice, but that does not mean she is no better than him, she would have to be as bad as him in order to be with him and upholding his wrong doings.
ya kno

Logan, WV

#15 Jan 28, 2011
whats wrong with doin a lil marijane here and there? its a herb that god put on earth chad isnt a bad guy. if someone thinks that another person is bad for smoking marijuana then idk what there gonna do wen it gets legalized and ppl is goin around smoking it on the streets . i cant wait.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 28, 2011
Fu6K you B!tch....
gone again

Mannington, WV

#17 Apr 18, 2011
seen his pic on the jail site again.dang i thought he was doing better ?????
FeF

United States

#18 Apr 19, 2011
Really
no name

Pikeville, KY

#19 Apr 21, 2011
you know some of them people are not lowlives they just try to do what they can to support their familys now what talk about yourself next time dumb ass
no name

Pikeville, KY

#20 Apr 21, 2011
UAAL wrote:
Another one here being released back out into the streets to sell more drugs and only God nows what else, this one will be doing. Our court system sucks, It is a God forsaking hell hole! If my guess is right though, he will be going back for quiet sometime, and should have to stay there in jail for a long time, That is if the court does what they should do, "what is right that is". They need to get these "LOWLIFES" off the streets lock'em up and throw away the key.
you know not all of them are lowlives they just try to support their families the best they can so next time talk about yourselve next time dumb ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delbarton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Tire In Williamson 3 hr me myself and i 10
Wanted: Male Persian or Himalayan for stud (Mar '10) 6 hr haythamsalem 45
Williamson WV smells like booty 7 hr Satan 5
Richard Wright (Mar '17) 8 hr True 60
Cisco girl at beech Creek 10 hr Ben creeker 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri Alright Already 4,269
does food city drug test (Jul '12) Oct 15 Hannah 20

Delbarton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance