Accident closed I-80 in Monroe County...

Accident closed I-80 in Monroe County -- themorningcall.com

There are 18 comments on the The Morning Call story from Oct 19, 2007, titled Accident closed I-80 in Monroe County -- themorningcall.com. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Eastbound Interstate 80 in Monroe County near the Route 611 ramp to Delaware Water Gap was shut down for about two hours early this morning after a tractor-trailer overturned and skidded about 675 feet along ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

nazareth

Malvern, PA

#1 Oct 19, 2007
Garbage hauler??????????
life in the slow lane

Easton, PA

#2 Oct 19, 2007
675 feet? what was this truck powered by bowing jet engine? driving the speed limit on 80 is next to impossible, people push you or ride your tail until you run over the limit.

“HUG someone everyday ”

Since: Aug 07

Blakeslee, Pa

#4 Oct 19, 2007
life in the slow lane wrote:
675 feet? what was this truck powered by bowing jet engine? driving the speed limit on 80 is next to impossible, people push you or ride your tail until you run over the limit.
I was thinking the same thing. 675 ft., thats more than 2 football fields. Nearly impossible I would think, but then again I am not a truck driver, so I am not an expert.
Macungie citizen

Emmaus, PA

#6 Oct 19, 2007
What a way to wake up

“Rainbow Warrior”

Since: Feb 07

Northampton County

#7 Oct 19, 2007
If you read the article, he left 675 feet of scrape marks along the barrier. That's very possible if he had not flipped over yet, and just ran into then alone it before flipping over. The guy have had WAY to much to drink if he went that far without gaining control of his truck. He were he belongs!
GSA

Toronto, Canada

#8 Oct 20, 2007
He wasnt drunk, i know it bcoz its a fact, just sheer bad luck. hes my uncle.
amrita

United States

#9 Oct 20, 2007
thts my uncle too...who are u GSA?
amrita

United States

#10 Oct 20, 2007
GSA wrote:
He wasnt drunk, i know it bcoz its a fact, just sheer bad luck. hes my uncle.
whos this?
amrita

United States

#11 Oct 20, 2007
he is a really hard working person and he would not want to end it like this...after all this is his living...if ur gonna comment atleast say somethin nice and prayer.
Jatti

Brownsboro, TX

#12 Oct 20, 2007
without any profe they can not say that he was drunk. and i can be a accident. stupid cops these dayz don't care about wht he must be going though
anything could have happened and he was not even allwd to c his family which is so bad of them but he was not drunk
and mr.rainbow he is not where he belongs
HispanosNOT

Reading, PA

#13 Oct 20, 2007
Just wait until the Mexican Trucking companies start driving our highways.

Bush has signed an agreement allowing up to 75 Mexican trucking companies to come into the United States with little or no obstruction.

The first Mexican truck delivered Mexican steel to South Carolina last month.
Bushwacker

AOL

#14 Oct 21, 2007
HispanosNOT wrote:
Just wait until the Mexican Trucking companies start driving our highways.
Bush has signed an agreement allowing up to 75 Mexican trucking companies to come into the United States with little or no obstruction.
The first Mexican truck delivered Mexican steel to South Carolina last month.
This guy is from Canada, And I'd be willing to bet that with a name like Singh, he wasn't born there.
American Trucker

AOL

#15 Oct 21, 2007
I hope they throw the book at him. It drivers like him that give all truck drivers a bad name. 675 ft after he overturned he had to have been flying low. I'm just glad he din't kill anyone like the Canadian driver did on 78 last year, wiped out a whole family
GSA

Toronto, Canada

#16 Oct 21, 2007
amrita wrote:
thts my uncle too...who are u GSA?
Hi amrita, this is gugu, boneys brother.
GSA

Toronto, Canada

#17 Oct 21, 2007
Bushwacker wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is from Canada, And I'd be willing to bet that with a name like Singh, he wasn't born there.
Aah you glorified fools ..i bet with a name like yours, you dont even know who ur dad is.
JAIDEEP SANDHU

Brampton, Canada

#18 Oct 21, 2007
he was sober...0% alcohal...they charged him cuz hes brown prolli...he doused off sum how...throw da book at him, i cant believe u americans dont thank god fo savin a life...N HE'S MI DAD THAS HOW I KNO...DO U KNO WHO UR DAD IS..HAHAHAHAHAH
JAIDEEP SANDHU

Brampton, Canada

#19 Oct 21, 2007
but yet u say god bless america..u'll b da first to die
Ameircan East Eagle

Nicolaus, CA

#20 Oct 22, 2007
whts thts supposed to mean whtever ur name is>??? we are not gonna die first. GET it StrAighT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Water Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best icecream and thick chocolate milk. Sat chuck 1
FeetPeace Scam ALERT (Jun '17) Feb 16 crisis 76
News Suspected serial robber reaches plea deal Feb 15 pajamas people facts 1
groundhog verses talking parrot Feb 8 Jim 1
News Working in the Elements in the Poconos Feb 8 More Fking Snow 1
Veteran who served two tours in Afghanistan cou... Feb 4 USMCVet 1
News Social Security disability approvals decline (Dec '13) Feb 4 Where my Gubmint ... 118

Delaware Water Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delaware Water Gap Mortgages