Feds Okay Disaster Declaration For 29...

Feds Okay Disaster Declaration For 29 Oklahoma Counties

There are 2 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Dec 24, 2009, titled Feds Okay Disaster Declaration For 29 Oklahoma Counties. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

The White House announced Thursday it has granted a request by Oklahoma Governor Brad Henry for a major disaster declaration for the Christmas Eve blizzard that blanketed Oklahoma late last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Pezo Dushane

Claremore, OK

#1 Feb 25, 2010
What ever happened to grant funding for green projects. I thought Obama said he wanted environment friendly green projects. I designed two one the fluid thermal drive generator for home and business applications, and the naheeyyah exhaust system for combustion engines and have yet to locate funding for development. [email protected]
Pezo Dushane

Claremore, OK

#2 Feb 25, 2010
Funding green projects for the prosperity of our future should take priority over sluggish governmental projects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Dawson (Oct '16) 5 hr Agbro 12
theda muller (Nov '15) 7 hr Waldo 15
whistle stop (Apr '15) May 13 wally 3
What happened to the Mullendore Murder Case (Aug '08) May 13 glockslinger 1,417
Voice of the Martyrs Scandal: What Really Happe... (Jul '16) May 8 GetReal 2
Jack A Morrison Apr '17 Trump 3
Walgreens guy Apr '17 he overpaid 3

Delaware Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance