Who is crazier - Sara Marie or Lisa S...

Who is crazier - Sara Marie or Lisa Snapp?

Posted in the Delaware Forum

Cuckoo for Coco Puffs

Delaware, OH

#1 Jul 24, 2012
Seriously now, I've been debating all day who is crazier. Talk show host and political commentator (sorry, someone get me an adult diaper because I'm about to pee myself) Sara Marie or chief whistle-blower (without a whistle or something to blow about) Lisa Snapp.

Talk amongst yourselves ...
Andy

Powell, OH

#2 Jul 24, 2012
Cuckoo for Coco Puffs wrote:
Seriously now, I've been debating all day who is crazier. Talk show host and political commentator (sorry, someone get me an adult diaper because I'm about to pee myself) Sara Marie or chief whistle-blower (without a whistle or something to blow about) Lisa Snapp.
Talk amongst yourselves ...
I don't know how you can get any crazier than marrying Andrew Brenner. You know they had to consummate at some point. Eww.
Fed Up

Powell, OH

#3 Jul 25, 2012
Is it even a contest? Let me give you 5 easy lessons on how to be self important like SMB. 1) pay for a study from home online certificate program and claim your a "graduate" of Cornell. 2) go to Yahoo, click on "contributor", register, choose a subject you like and write about it, now you are a "Yahoo Contributor". 3) go to "blog talk radio" and click on "start your own online radio show", bada bing..you are a "talk show host". 4) since you have no real original opinion of your own, listen to Rush, write down today's talking points, change a few words around to pretend like their your own original thoughts and post them to FB or Twitter (don't forget to include your famous "original" catchphrases like "lame stream media") and bada boom you are a "political commentator". 5) last but most important send out hundreds of spam facebook posts, spam tweets and retweets clogging up accounts with your unoriginal regurgitation of GOP talking points forwarded to you by the same people mocking you behind your back. This chick is a total sham and people in her own circles are fed up with her. 
Cuckoo for Coco Puffs

Delaware, OH

#4 Jul 25, 2012
Don't forget to "check-in" everywhere you go, and I mean EVERYwhere because the world really needs to know SMB is at Taco Bell.
Smb43065

Powell, OH

#5 Jul 25, 2012
Or at the Brenner patio. At least big Andy likes to check in there too. You can always figure out where they are. It sounds like a bad security choice. They must be confident or stupid.
tax cheat

Millersville, MD

#6 Jul 27, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
Is it even a contest? Let me give you 5 easy lessons on how to be self important like SMB. 1) pay for a study from home online certificate program and claim your a "graduate" of Cornell. 2) go to Yahoo, click on "contributor", register, choose a subject you like and write about it, now you are a "Yahoo Contributor". 3) go to "blog talk radio" and click on "start your own online radio show", bada bing..you are a "talk show host". 4) since you have no real original opinion of your own, listen to Rush, write down today's talking points, change a few words around to pretend like their your own original thoughts and post them to FB or Twitter (don't forget to include your famous "original" catchphrases like "lame stream media") and bada boom you are a "political commentator". 5) last but most important send out hundreds of spam facebook posts, spam tweets and retweets clogging up accounts with your unoriginal regurgitation of GOP talking points forwarded to you by the same people mocking you behind your back. This chick is a total sham and people in her own circles are fed up with her. 
the brenners still are IRS tax cheats. No change at the recorders office. Wonder if they are on a payment plan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nude-yoga fans shed body-image shame along with... Tue UTrashy 10
News Physician sentenced to prison for fraud | The C... (Jun '11) Sep 25 Busted 18
News Woman pleads guilty to stealing from residents ... Sep 24 Linda 12
Why does Powell put up with Sarah Marie Brenner? (Oct '12) Sep 22 lol 22
News Nearly two years later, adults-only hotel finds... Sep 22 Team Deploreables 12
Kroger Market Place Sep 21 Jayman32 1
News Volunteers lend a hand to students Sep 17 Mr Coach 4

Delaware Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delaware Mortgages