Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Delaware Forum

Comments (Page 823)

Showing posts 16,441 - 16,460 of25,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17747
Mar 5, 2013
 
USA wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think he can do it. He is addicted to copy and paste.
You might be right. I really was hoping he'd explain his ideas. I think the words are original with him, and not just copied from someplace else. But he's acting like a kid who got caught copying from someone else.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17753
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Loren you should put the manifesto to a tune so you can sing it to yourself.
jenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17754
Mar 8, 2013
 
I agree
WeWonUDidnt

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17756
Mar 8, 2013
 
Unemployment, at 7.5% when Reagan took office, shot all the way up to 10.8% within a year and a half.
WeWonUDidnt

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17757
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Pope says "God seems to be asleep"? Good, then He won't mind us taxing the churches.
wiggis

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17758
Mar 8, 2013
 
Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17759
Mar 8, 2013
 
GENERAL MOTORS HAs raw materials going into parts plants...... those materials going into assembly plants and those materials going to dealerships....
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17762
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WeWonUDidnt wrote:
Unemployment, at 7.5% when Reagan took office, shot all the way up to 10.8% within a year and a half.
That's the difference between Reagan and DumBama. Reagan's unemployment went down.

“SHIT IS IN THE AIR !!!”

Since: Mar 13

Kovalivka, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17763
Mar 8, 2013
 
dafuq ?
pg13foryou

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17764
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the difference between Reagan and DumBama. Reagan's unemployment went down.
We get it. You can't see the country is doing better due to your racism. No wonder the GOP is about as appealing as a dirty diaper laying on the sidewalk.
pg13foryou

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17765
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reagan 10.8 unemployment > Obama 7.5 unemployment. I don't seem to remember people crying about it like you guys do every time that mean old black man in the whitehouse blinks his eyes. Do the math, fool. You tea baggers are a drone strike away from this country becomming great again.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17766
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pg13foryou wrote:
Reagan 10.8 unemployment > Obama 7.5 unemployment. I don't seem to remember people crying about it like you guys do every time that mean old black man in the whitehouse blinks his eyes. Do the math, fool. You tea baggers are a drone strike away from this country becomming great again.
What a fool. After Reagan's first half of his first term, unemployment went down along with interest rates. DumBama has had unemployment over or around 8% for over four years. The only reason it's not over 8% today is because they keep calculating all those people who quit looking for work. That figure artificially brings down the unemployment rate.
PG13forU

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17767
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fool. After Reagan's first half of his first term, unemployment went down along with interest rates. DumBama has had unemployment over or around 8% for over four years. The only reason it's not over 8% today is because they keep calculating all those people who quit looking for work. That figure artificially brings down the unemployment rate.
Over 10% unemployment under Reagan. That's the facts. Gas prices under Bush? Over four bucks a gallon. That's the facst. Eat them. Strange how the GOP and the church went down in flames shortly after the internet showed up and gave everybody easy access to historical facts. Wonder why that is? Now if you don't mind, the thinking people of this nation want to get back to a thriving and record setting stock market, rising house values and record setting job creation. More with those pesky FACTS. Best get spinning, boy.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17768
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

PG13forU wrote:
<quoted text>
Over 10% unemployment under Reagan. That's the facts. Gas prices under Bush? Over four bucks a gallon. That's the facst. Eat them. Strange how the GOP and the church went down in flames shortly after the internet showed up and gave everybody easy access to historical facts. Wonder why that is? Now if you don't mind, the thinking people of this nation want to get back to a thriving and record setting stock market, rising house values and record setting job creation. More with those pesky FACTS. Best get spinning, boy.
Gas prices have hit $4 in the past month...fact. When they did hit $4 before, it was because of our dependence on foreign oil. Our dependency has gone down thru little if any help of the feds.
The stock market has NOT hit record highs when inflationary dollar values are factored in...fact.
Unemployement numbers are NOT calculated the same today as the 80's so they are not directly comparable..fact.
Calling someone a racist that has not even posted any sort of innuendo to your false claim is the weakest of accusations..fact.
ObamaAndYourWife

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17769
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Gas prices have hit $4 in the past month...fact. When they did hit $4 before, it was because of our dependence on foreign oil. Our dependency has gone down thru little if any help of the feds.
The stock market has NOT hit record highs when inflationary dollar values are factored in...fact.
Unemployement numbers are NOT calculated the same today as the 80's so they are not directly comparable..fact.
Calling someone a racist that has not even posted any sort of innuendo to your false claim is the weakest of accusations..fact.
Keep spinning old fool. Who really cares about the tea bagger propaganda email newsletters of the losing side? Funny how that comment about the obvious racism in the GOP really got you all fired up. Wonder why? The facts are your political party is a floater and no amount of conniving GOP tactics can fix it. You just got smashed in the mouth with the facts, old clown.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17770
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

PG13forU wrote:
<quoted text>
Over 10% unemployment under Reagan. That's the facts. Gas prices under Bush? Over four bucks a gallon. That's the facst. Eat them. Strange how the GOP and the church went down in flames shortly after the internet showed up and gave everybody easy access to historical facts. Wonder why that is? Now if you don't mind, the thinking people of this nation want to get back to a thriving and record setting stock market, rising house values and record setting job creation. More with those pesky FACTS. Best get spinning, boy.
Let me tell you of another fact that I'm sure you'll ignore: unemployment under DumBama went to 10.2% in November of 2009. Afterwards it went down, but still not at the level when he took office in january 2009 which was 7.6%.

Yes, it takes time for policies to go into action and produce results. Unemployment did hit 10% under Reagan about a year and a half after taking office, but then went steadily down. He started at 7.5% and by the time he left office, it was down just a little over 5%.

Yes, gasoline was expensive under Bush. But that was because he created an economy that spurred worldwide activity. The more fuel consumption, the higher the price of fuel because of supply and demand. But guess what, our economy sucks and we are still paying near $4.00 a gallon. The price of fuel nearly doubled since DumBama took office.

Reagan's success is that he was able to work with the other side. DiumBama can only work with Democrats and wants nothing to do with Republicans unless they give in to his terms. We don't have thriving job creation. The only reason the unemployment numbers aren't over 8% is because they keep calculating more and more people not looking for work which brings those numbers artificially down.

Barak Insane Obama. The greatest joke America every played on itself.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17771
Mar 9, 2013
 
ObamaAndYourWife wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep spinning old fool. Who really cares about the tea bagger propaganda email newsletters of the losing side? Funny how that comment about the obvious racism in the GOP really got you all fired up. Wonder why? The facts are your political party is a floater and no amount of conniving GOP tactics can fix it. You just got smashed in the mouth with the facts, old clown.
Here you go again PG13...making mindless assumptions, baseless accusations & infantile name calling. All of the while believing yourself to be a deep & profound thinker when you are about as bright as a basket of coal.
Your reach for;"teabagger propaganda" is not even related to this thread...."obvious racism in the GOP got"...me all fired up?!? A simple comment or reply does not necessarily constitute "getting all fired up".
You are also assuming that I am a Republican which I am NOT. My nom de plume' of 'pops' is less telling or specific of me as your multiple names are of you which YOU need to hide behind. Your challenged IQ & lack of comprehension are comparable to your so called arguments which is quite sad.
Like your new name of "ObamaAndYourWife". 1st, I do not have a wife, do not want a wife & am not looking for a wife. 2nd, IF you are an Obama fan, why would you imply that Obama & the wife that I do NOT have, are having a relationship? How racist of YOU!!
With that said, you are still welcome & free to post imbecilic tripe. PUTZ
jenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17778
Mar 10, 2013
 
Our country is toyally out of control n china will try to own us .....
.
.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17779
Mar 10, 2013
 
jenny wrote:
Our country is toyally out of control n china will try to own us .....
.
.
it started over 40 years ago when Nixon opened the flood gates and almost there.
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17780
Mar 10, 2013
 
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>it started over 40 years ago when Nixon opened the flood gates and almost there.
"its too late, tonight, to bring the past out, into the light." http://www.towardfreedom.com/labor/2945-behin...
Nixons dead. I think most people are just trying to live in the now rather than play a blame game.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,441 - 16,460 of25,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Delaware Forum right now

Search the Delaware Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Tue worm 168
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Tue squid 118
Dan Fogt for State Representative.....Baby! Tue animal control 5
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Mon Repub 187
Business Briefs | The Columbus Dispatch (Sep '10) Mon robert 2
DELCO Commissioner Obrien Apr 13 really 12
Cost of Libray (Mar '13) Apr 13 my opinion counts 22
•••
•••
•••
Delaware Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Delaware Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Delaware People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••