Obrien called out
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
get it

Delaware, OH

#21 Apr 11, 2012
Ken wants to keep industry out of the county. He has tried to block any progress for additional jobs. We cannot afford him. Anything to block Gus Comstocks from achieving success. Take a close look at the voting. It is not just about the rollback. Look at the blocking votes from Ken and the no guts refusal to vote at all.
keep this thread straight

Delaware, OH

#22 Apr 16, 2012
I would take Jan over Ken any day!!! At least Jan dosen't hold up progress by keeping business and industry out of the county. Ken has to wait to be told what to do or try to keep votes by voting against everything instead of standing any ground or personal principle. This isn't being a man of character. It is a man trying to get votes.
Jake

United States

#23 Apr 16, 2012
keep this thread straight wrote:
I would take Jan over Ken any day!!! At least Jan dosen't hold up progress by keeping business and industry out of the county. Ken has to wait to be told what to do or try to keep votes by voting against everything instead of standing any ground or personal principle. This isn't being a man of character. It is a man trying to get votes.
I would surmise that being a man of character and getting votes are positively related.
keep this thread straight

Delaware, OH

#24 Apr 17, 2012
I don't think so. People do not know. Who reads the Gazette?
not the man

Delaware, OH

#25 Apr 19, 2012
Why was the last post erased.... getting too close for comfort with the truth?
regret

Delaware, OH

#26 May 6, 2012
I rue the day that Ken O'Brien stepped into office. He does not have a new idea or comment that he has not been told to say. He is a party yes man who runs under the radar to make the party think he is conservative. There is a big difference between being conservative and actually serving the people . He runs under the radar to protect himself from falling from grace.

What would are fore-fathers say about this gutless creature?

Who will stand up to government and other influencial groups telling us how to vote so they can pad their ranks. I am ASHAMED of ALLOWING them to try to manipulate me and tell me what I should think and do.

What would our fore-fathers think of that?

Ken went into a collegues office in the dark, was snooping and got caught..AND people trust him. This is a man of character? Only a bad character disguised as a servant! Ken only serves himself and the Republican officials in office.

What is happening to the patriots of our country. Show yourself and take action!

Our rights have been removed by elected officials getting involved with local politics. We are The People they work for, not us working for them. Do not let them decide for us with their many mailers of half-truths.

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their (county) country. Heard that before. Believe it!

I know I do not speak for many of you who are patriots. Pardon me for any perceived insensitivity. I know quite a few good republicans and democrats. Lets not let the party shove us around. This means Central Committee as well. Check your partys' leaders and be vocal. If you are just there to warm a chair, get out and become involved with something that is actually serving We the People. There are many in our community that need your skills.

Time to rally folks! I encourage each and every one of you to become involved and break the silence. We only hurt ourselves and the future generation by being blinded by our own interests and lack of duty.

As our Founders said, I WILL DO ,BY THE GRACE OF GOD WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY. Commit now. There is an election to save ourselves. I do not mean just telling your neighbors and friends but tell everyone that you are NOT TAKING IT ANY MORE. THIS IS IT!! ENOUGH ALREADY!!

nothing new

Delaware, OH

#27 Sep 1, 2012
Kenny Boy continues to show himself. Watch the live feed from Thursdays meeting (last week of Sept.). What is wrong with him?
Dennis

Delaware, OH

#28 Sep 1, 2012
nothing new wrote:
Kenny Boy continues to show himself. Watch the live feed from Thursdays meeting (last week of Sept.). What is wrong with him?
What did the buffoon do this time? He seriously needs some medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown parking 1 hr Park right 1
1st delynn kale memorial pull! (Jun '11) 17 hr Pulling for a Cure 11
What teacher was it? Thu csm 33
Olentangy LGBT Benefits Wed Eluveitie 2
MPL searching for a new DIrector Jun 29 Lucy 59
SNAP challenge Jun 27 splashpadELVIS 2
delco spendaholics Jun 25 I Told U So 1
More from around the web

Delaware People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE