Merrell: 1 More Corrupt Delaware Repu...

Merrell: 1 More Corrupt Delaware Republican?

Posted in the Delaware Forum

Marauder

Germany

#1 Jul 9, 2012
Holyshit Robin! Another Delaware County Republican Political Crook is rearing his head. Gary Merrell is on the take even before being elected (perfunctorily) by the Republican F-Tards in Delaware County. Fire up the Batmobile and let’s get law enforcement cracking on this moron.

Oh No!! We don’t enforce the laws on politicians that the Delaware Republicans buy and put in office. And you ain’t gonna read about Merrell’s ethical lapses in the good old GOP Good Nooz Delaware Gazette.

Merrell’s s having a fund-raiser sponsored by a huge real estate developer who wants to build, i.e., needs the Delaware County Commissioners’ assistance, a massive interchange and real-estate development over at the traffic-constipated Interstate 71 and Routes 36 and 37 intersection.

Guess who set it up the pre-election payoff to Merrell: the one and only Steve Cuckler (the same one that the Ohio Supreme Court decided was “Engaging in conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit, or misrepresentation — Engaging in conduct adversely reflecting on fitness to practice law” even before he became a lawyer after flunking the bar exam a few times)

Hey wait a friggin minute!

Didn’t x-commissioner Todd Hanks get his ass busted by his Delaware Republican buddy, Drunken Doper Tax-deadbeat Dave Yost, for getting too cozy with different real-estate developer who has(d) a competing plan for that super-duper interchange on I-71-36-37? Wasn’t all that Hanks coziness with the real-estate developer a political career-ending criminal offense? Didn’t Hanks plead guilty for his shenanigans thereby losing his coveted county commissioner job?

WTF, the Delaware Republicans and their retail, bought and paid for candidate, Merrell, simply don’t give-a-shit if they can get the money from companies wanting to do business and needing the votes of the Delaware Republican commissioners to loot the taxpayers.

Gee Whiz Gary; can you just wait an effing minute until after you go through the election process before you start “fund raising” and political coziness with real-estate developers that is suspiciously similar to what was criminal activity for x-commissioner Hanks?
KEN DEB

Powell, OH

#2 Jul 9, 2012
Marauder wrote:
Holyshit Robin! Another Delaware County Republican Political Crook is rearing his head. Gary Merrell is on the take even before being elected (perfunctorily) by the Republican F-Tards in Delaware County. Fire up the Batmobile and let’s get law enforcement cracking on this moron.
Oh No!! We don’t enforce the laws on politicians that the Delaware Republicans buy and put in office. And you ain’t gonna read about Merrell’s ethical lapses in the good old GOP Good Nooz Delaware Gazette.
Merrell’s s having a fund-raiser sponsored by a huge real estate developer who wants to build, i.e., needs the Delaware County Commissioners’ assistance, a massive interchange and real-estate development over at the traffic-constipated Interstate 71 and Routes 36 and 37 intersection.
Guess who set it up the pre-election payoff to Merrell: the one and only Steve Cuckler (the same one that the Ohio Supreme Court decided was “Engaging in conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit, or misrepresentation — Engaging in conduct adversely reflecting on fitness to practice law” even before he became a lawyer after flunking the bar exam a few times)
Hey wait a friggin minute!
Didn’t x-commissioner Todd Hanks get his ass busted by his Delaware Republican buddy, Drunken Doper Tax-deadbeat Dave Yost, for getting too cozy with different real-estate developer who has(d) a competing plan for that super-duper interchange on I-71-36-37? Wasn’t all that Hanks coziness with the real-estate developer a political career-ending criminal offense? Didn’t Hanks plead guilty for his shenanigans thereby losing his coveted county commissioner job?
WTF, the Delaware Republicans and their retail, bought and paid for candidate, Merrell, simply don’t give-a-shit if they can get the money from companies wanting to do business and needing the votes of the Delaware Republican commissioners to loot the taxpayers.
Gee Whiz Gary; can you just wait an effing minute until after you go through the election process before you start “fund raising” and political coziness with real-estate developers that is suspiciously similar to what was criminal activity for x-commissioner Hanks?
Make sure you email Deb Henthorn and Ken O'Brien; they hate this kind of garbage. If they follow it the way they did Hanks, YEAH. If they let it happen, it shows their hypocrisy.

HEY KEN!!!! WE KNOW YOU STILL TROLL TOPIX-----GET ON IT BUDDY!!!
Merrel Illegal Kegger

Nanaimo, Canada

#3 Jul 9, 2012
H’MMMM

Is The Robert Weiler Company fundraiser for Delaware Republican scumbag Gary Merrel illegal?

Are Corporations permitted in Ohio to donate money to greedy scumbag candidates seeking contributions in pre-election pay(now)-to–play(later) scheme likeMerrell and Cuckler setup here.

That’s pretty much a violation of the law for a corporation to throw a pre-election payoff party for a political scumbag commissioner candidate. A stupid one at that.

Gary’s just an old-fart suffering from premature political cash-ejaculation and he can’t wait to begin screwing the county for his pay-to-play pals

Gotta love the return email address on the invite “kegger” at rweiler.com WTF, are they gonna do kegstands and beer-pong? Is old Merrell the Beirut winner here?
Kenny Boy

Delaware, OH

#4 Jul 9, 2012
How is Kenny Boy any better? That sneaking around and meeting people outside of Delaware so no one will see him.... going into other peoples office with the lights out? That should have been investigated!!!!!
How Much

Germany

#5 Jul 10, 2012
What was the price tag for a douche-bag geezer political wannabe? What's the going rate for a commissioner vote from the Delaware Republican commissioners?
Magnum

Frisco, TX

#6 Jul 10, 2012
I am sure Russ Martin will be next.... That guys is a waterhead and will screw up also
Pat

Powell, OH

#7 Jul 10, 2012
How Much wrote:
What was the price tag for a douche-bag geezer political wannabe? What's the going rate for a commissioner vote from the Delaware Republican commissioners?
Papa Pat spent 42 THOUSAND on him.
think

Delaware, OH

#8 Jul 12, 2012
Pat DID spend 42 THOUSAND on Merrill. That could be my money. I would NEVER vote Merrill. Don't believe me. It is public record, albeit, it is somewhat hidden in the PAC and other monies. If you know anything about how he hides things you can find it . He runs things through other accounts so it is not so visible to anyone.
agree

Delaware, OH

#9 Jul 21, 2012
I agree
Mark Samuels

Herrin, IL

#10 Aug 1, 2012
The Gary Merrell I know -- that I worked for in Logan, OH -- would never do anything dishonest. And I say that as someone he fired! Gary will make a fine commissioner; he'll squeeze a nickel until the buffalo bleeds and he is a consensus builder. He is a good husband and father Delaware countians can be proud to elect. Mark Samuels, West Frankfort, IL
oh no

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Aug 2, 2012
He's already sold out to developers here. Apparently things have changed.
No Obrien

Highland, MI

#12 Aug 3, 2012
Mark Samuels wrote:
The Gary Merrell I know -- that I worked for in Logan, OH -- would never do anything dishonest. And I say that as someone he fired! Gary will make a fine commissioner; he'll squeeze a nickel until the buffalo bleeds and he is a consensus builder. He is a good husband and father Delaware countians can be proud to elect. Mark Samuels, West Frankfort, IL
Certainly you know a different man. The Gary Merrell I know is a toady for Pat Tiberi and a lying scoundrel who ran a campaign against his opponent rather than for himself. He's stupid, disgusting and ill-prepared to serve the public.
Not all of them

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Aug 3, 2012
For a minute tere I thought you wee talking about Kenny boy!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Donald J Trump 55 min Big B 8
News Famed boat resurfaces at Alum Creek (Sep '09) Thu jonjedi 28
Speeders in the ville Mar 23 Bill 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar 21 You pharrt 16
George Norcross Arrested for Corruption Mar 20 RICO 1
News May trial set for woman who spat in deputy's face Mar 20 Betty Lou 1
Trump vs Clinton------DEMOCRATIC PARTY HAS CHANGED Mar 13 HENRY 2

Delaware Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delaware Mortgages