deputy janine senanayake on you tube
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Sorry Janine

Columbus, OH

#135 May 12, 2012
Get a Life wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you stop worrying about Magnum and Janine and get a life? Don't you have anything better to do with your time!
Hope you and your pint sized player are enjoying your vacation home in Westerville. Have fun trying to find someone else's marriage to wreck.
mini

Somerset, KY

#136 May 12, 2012
Get a Life wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you stop worrying about Magnum and Janine and get a life? Don't you have anything better to do with your time!
What about you. Question your own life! What you doing on here worrying about what anybody else thinks about anything. You must be Janine defending your magic snatch. Good luck with that. Really showing that face in public must be hard for you media Wh#$e.
jealousy sux

Powell, OH

#137 May 12, 2012
mini wrote:
<quoted text>
What about you. Question your own life! What you doing on here worrying about what anybody else thinks about anything. You must be Janine defending your magic snatch. Good luck with that. Really showing that face in public must be hard for you media Wh#$e.
You are one misarable human. Your sex life must suck, your significant other must be a bore in bed, you must dispise your body(fat) you must be broke and churning in your worthless life. I don't know Jeanine or Walter, all i do know is what I read on here and you seem like a hateful person. Woooooooow!!! No wonder delaware Sheriff's Office have average employees. You prove that fact.

Please find something to bring enrichment to your life. You need it.

I am amazed at the hate generated to wards Jeanine, she must have made you insecure. Do you have a pee wee d*ck? Are you unable to perform? What ever it may be, you have issues.

Walter and Jeanine will have a great summer, I am sure. They have to be releaved to be away from the trash you and your boys dish out. Invest in something worth while; school, family, excercise, cooking, cleaning... something but what you are doing now. You are clearly one unhappy being.

Walter and Jenine will be enjoying the summer and their life. All the lies that came out in the news, one thing stands truth; neither one of them turned on the other. That tells me their love is strong.

Stop hating, start living!
mini

Somerset, KY

#138 May 13, 2012
jealousy sux wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one misarable human. Your sex life must suck, your significant other must be a bore in bed, you must dispise your body(fat) you must be broke and churning in your worthless life. I don't know Jeanine or Walter, all i do know is what I read on here and you seem like a hateful person. Woooooooow!!! No wonder delaware Sheriff's Office have average employees. You prove that fact.
Please find something to bring enrichment to your life. You need it.
I am amazed at the hate generated to wards Jeanine, she must have made you insecure. Do you have a pee wee d*ck? Are you unable to perform? What ever it may be, you have issues.

Walter and Jeanine will have a great summer, I am sure. They have to be releaved to be away from the trash you and your boys dish out. Invest in something worth while; school, family, excercise, cooking, cleaning... something but what you are doing now. You are clearly one unhappy being.
Walter and Jenine will be enjoying the summer and their life. All the lies that came out in the news, one thing stands truth; neither one of them turned on the other. That tells me their love is strong.
Stop hating, start living!
Look who's Talking. Must be hard for you to look at yourself in the mirror because you realize you look like a damn fool. All Walt had to do was buy that girl a breakfast sandwich out of his own pocket after a romantic evening at a hotel.She must not of been worth it. I do agree with you fool. I think it was true love with Walt and the ex police chief. I dream of rubbing up on an old man like a crack wh%$e trying to get money for my fix. I would even like to do it with the in car camera on so I could make my break out sex tape.
It looks like you are on her team. It's ok that girl is gonna be a star. I do not know this girl and am not associated with the Sheriff's Office. I just think this is some funny shit. BECAUSE I CAN AND I DID NOT HAVE TO ASK YOU WHAT I CAN OR CAN NOT THINK OR POST! It's my opinion and I own it. HA, HA, HA, HA,LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL all the way from Athens with much love you fool.
He He

Somerset, KY

#139 May 15, 2012
Squash?
They are rich

Chagrin Falls, OH

#140 May 18, 2012
I wish them the best as they go into the sunset with a large amount of county funds for the wrongful termination and sexual harassment suit.

The bigger problem is the dumber sheriff we just hired? Russ Martin, are you kidding me.
That's like hiring Forrest Gump to fix a problem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Honda extends suspension of Japanese operations (Mar '11) May 16 dasiener 4
Pray With Us The Lords Prayer April 28, 2018 Apr 28 Anonymous 1
another threat from joel spitzer Apr 27 Spoon 2
News Drug roundup nets 4 arrests in Columbus, Lewis ... Apr 22 They cannot kill ... 2
News The big short: Districts lament funding cap Apr 20 They cannot kill ... 4
justin story Apr '18 unioncohater 1
Bob Chapman Ford (Jun '12) Apr '18 MDH 6

Delaware Jobs

Personal Finance

Delaware Mortgages