Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Chief Jensen and Township Administrator Anderson better watch out. When Sybert and Carducci lose they will be the first two to go, so they should start updating their resumes. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Another POC wrote:
So another piece of chaff left for a better paying job- good riddance. Stick your thumb in a pail water,take your thumb out and see how long it takes for the water surface to go flat. That's how long the departed FF will be missed. There are plenty of unemployed FF out there who would love to work on the easy street in Liberty Township. The whole idea of submitting a public letter of resignation with a trumped up reason for leaving is nothing but a plant requested by Knox County resident and Fire Chief Tim Jensen who is still mad at Leneghan and cannot accept the voter's decision. We just need to get rid of all the cry baby's in the Department including BABY Gerber and things will be a whole lot better.So keep the resignations coming. Hopefully Chief Jensen is next!!!;
WOW

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Melanie cited wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are a hateful person! Do you work every day not knowing if your job will allow you to see your family again?
God bless the 19 firefighters and their families that lost their lives within the last 24 hours.
A fraction dramatic, don't you think? When is the last time a LTFF was injured on the job? And I don't mean the guy who slipped and fell while he was shoveling the sidewalk who then was out on disability for months. Or the other guy who slipped and fell, at the home of the dead guy on Seldom Seen Road, who also went on disability for months.
get a clue!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Liberty Is Mayberry wrote:
Here they go again comparing an elite wild fire fighting team with the Mayberry like Liberty Township Fire Department. Many more occupations in the private sector which are more hazardous than a Liberty FF position yet those people do not go out touting how hazardous their occupation is and demanding accolades and special treatment like the Liberty FF.
What a douche! You are an absolute piece of $h!t!!!
useless

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Nothing New wrote:
<quoted text>That is nothing new. The LTFFs want us to think that all of our homes are made out of self-combustible materials and they are saving us from our burning homes every day. One of the LTFFs, on this forum, compared the LTFD to the FFs at the 911 site. Who do they think they are fooling? They are not even comparable to the FFs from 911 or the wild fire fighting team in AZ.

The LTFFs should be required to work at Columbus Fire Station #1 for a month each year. It is the busiest fire station in the nation. Or they should go to a FD that puts out huge forest fires. They wouldn't even know what to do. Then maybe they would appreciate how easy they have it in Liberty Township.

I don't know why some of the LTFFs think their constant complaining and comparing what they do to FFs who lost their lives putting out an enormous forest fire and rescuing people from a national disaster is making the public feel bad for them. Honestly, it makes them sound worse, not better. They should shut the hell up, do their job and be grateful they weren't one of the FFs in NYC or AZ.
Wrong station 1 is NOT the busiest in the nation! Station 2 made that claim 9 years ago and haven't been close since! You know nothing about what a firefighter does so you can't compare any aspect of their jobs. Something tells me you never graduated from college!! And probably lost your girlfriend or wife to a jock and so you associate firefighters to that scenario!
Wrong again

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

useless wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong station 1 is NOT the busiest in the nation! Station 2 made that claim 9 years ago and haven't been close since! You know nothing about what a firefighter does so you can't compare any aspect of their jobs. Something tells me you never graduated from college!! And probably lost your girlfriend or wife to a jock and so you associate firefighters to that scenario!
I did graduate from college. And I have an MBA. What I did skip was fifth grade and firefighter school. Do any of the LTFFs have college degrees, and if so, then why are they a FF?

None of us know what the FFs do all day, but what they aren't doing is putting out huge forest fires or saving people from buildings that have over 100 floors.
Okay expert

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
I did graduate from college. And I have an MBA. What I did skip was fifth grade and firefighter school. Do any of the LTFFs have college degrees, and if so, then why are they a FF?
None of us know what the FFs do all day, but what they aren't doing is putting out huge forest fires or saving people from buildings that have over 100 floors.
Yes some of the LTFF's have college degrees.....,in fact the FF that quit because of Melanie's degrading of the FD had a degree.
Yeah right

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Okay expert wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes some of the LTFF's have college degrees.....,in fact the FF that quit because of Melanie's degrading of the FD had a degree.
Really? How many FFs have a college degree? And an associate's degree doesn't count.

Which college-educated FF quit because of Melanie? Why would Melanie degrade a person who DOES have a college degree? That sounds completely made up. Damn, you'll believe ANYTHING!!!
Okay expert

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How many FFs have a college degree? And an associate's degree doesn't count.
Which college-educated FF quit because of Melanie? Why would Melanie degrade a person who DOES have a college degree? That sounds completely made up. Damn, you'll believe ANYTHING!!!
It is public record.... Look it up!(Under resolutions on the township page)
The Truth Informer

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.libertytwp.org/Downloads/hemmelgar...
Oops

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

The Truth Informer wrote:
This BS letter does not state that he has a college degree. Wasn't that the question?
Sick of your crap

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

You are correct that letter shows that Melanie was cited as a reason he was quitting.... A Letter to the Editor printed on June 27, 2013 states "included in his résumé are a bachelors degree and numerous certifications that the fire department will no longer benefit from".
Print it

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

I checked SNP, This Week News and The Delaware Gazette. Where exactly was the letter to the editor, proving his college degree, printed?

If he resigned on June 9th, in reality because he got another job, why was a Letter to the Editor printed on June 27th?

BTW, who cares! The truth is he took another job in Marysville. Shed no tears for that guy!
more Info on Hemmelgarn

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Did you know that he lives in Auglaize county and that his new position is much closer to his home? He also became a real estate agent in 2011. Maybe those are the REAL reasons he left.
Sick of your crap

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

more Info on Hemmelgarn wrote:
Did you know that he lives in Auglaize county and that his new position is much closer to his home? He also became a real estate agent in 2011. Maybe those are the REAL reasons he left.
The reasons he quit are stated in his resignation letter that HE wrote!

And the letter to the editor was in the This Week in Olentangy paper.
The Truth Informer

Bellville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Print it wrote:
I checked SNP, This Week News and The Delaware Gazette. Where exactly was the letter to the editor, proving his college degree, printed?
If he resigned on June 9th, in reality because he got another job, why was a Letter to the Editor printed on June 27th?
BTW, who cares! The truth is he took another job in Marysville. Shed no tears for that guy!
Jesus, what do you want, his transcripts mailed to your house?

Shouldn't you be posting in my new forum? "Liberty/Powell Firefighters Suck and We Hate Them".
I do not hate the FFs

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

That was just a BS letter he wrote...probably at the urging of Sybert and Carducci so they could send it to the media. Have you ever seen anyone else's letter of resignation in the paper?

Another poor attempt by Sybert and Carducci to make Leneghan look like the bad guy. Remember, she voted no on the layoffs.

If that guy wanted to quit so he's closer to home and can focus on his new real estate career, so be it. He is replaceable. Now someone who lost their job can come back.
The Truth Informer

Litchfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

I do not hate the FFs wrote:
That was just a BS letter he wrote...probably at the urging of Sybert and Carducci so they could send it to the media. Have you ever seen anyone else's letter of resignation in the paper?
Another poor attempt by Sybert and Carducci to make Leneghan look like the bad guy. Remember, she voted no on the layoffs.
If that guy wanted to quit so he's closer to home and can focus on his new real estate career, so be it. He is replaceable. Now someone who lost their job can come back.
Oh, of course it was a BS letter, his truth doesn't fit your version of the story....

Here are some more resignations. I suppose they are all BS too. It's always easy to dismiss the truth when it is "inconvenient" for you.

http://www.libertytwp.org/Downloads/12-1001-0...

http://www.libertytwp.org/Downloads/12-1217-0...
Sick of your crap

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

I do not hate the FFs wrote:
The letter was not in the paper a resident submitted a letter to the editor. All resignations are public record look them up!

No firefighters are coming back..... Do you go to the trustee meetings? If you do, you would see Melanie roll he eyes, and make statements like response times are irrelevant....
Head up your A

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Kahler resigned BEFORE the November 2012 levy was even voted on. His letter mentions NOTHING about Leneghan.
Allen decided to RETIRE after the November levy failed, the passing of S/B 340 and the impending layoffs. Not one word about Leneghan.
How come these never made it into the paper as letters to the editor? Weren't they weren't coached by Sybert and Carducci?
Been there

Fredericktown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Print it wrote:
Such anger & discontent....still. He was a great asset. If you knew him which apparently you didn't, you would be saddened.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Delaware Discussions

Search the Delaware Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr d pantz 29,093
Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
amanda hurst 17 hr baby 2
New Library Director Tue Simone 10
boycott plain city steam threshers show (Jul '13) Mon hitDUHrodeJACK 67
mpl Jul 19 HSM 5
Who is mplcs? (Dec '12) Jul 19 passthepopcorn 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Delaware Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000