Melanie Leneghan Incoming Liberty Twp...
your dumb!

United States

#1098 Apr 25, 2013
Change FF Sick Benefits wrote:
The current policy of paying FF for sick days not used encourages FF to come to work sick. Working sick personnel are a potential hazard to the community, fellow FF and to say nothing to the fact that they are likely more accident prone. Potentially poor decisions by sick personnel when dealing with life and death matters should not be tolerated. Time to re evaluate the current policy, including eliminatation for sick days not used and revise the sick day structure to mirror the private sector e.g. so many days per year of combined sick and vacation time on a use it or lose it basis.
Everything you type or think is dumb! Keep typing, you are entertaining as hell! Man you sure do whine ALOT! It just sounds to me like you are jealous of them!! Could you not pass the tests or classes to do what they do? Or is it that you are to selfish to ever do anything to help someone but yourself?
Both would be my guess!!
Whaaaaaa
The REAL Truth Informer

West Portsmouth, OH

#1099 Apr 27, 2013
Driving drunk is called "illegal."

Saying the Sawmill Station will close if you don't vote for a levy is called a "threat."

Not closing the Sawmill Station after the levy fails because there really were ways to keep it open if the levy failed is called a "lie."

All of the FFs got a pink slip because it is required by their contract. They would have ALL lost their jobs if the February levy failed. You're welcome for my pro-levy vote.

Like I wrote before, they should have done all of their cost-savings manuvering before the 6.6 mill levy went on the ballot. See, it seems like there WERE ways to keep the Sawmill Staion open!

You write as though everyone's home in Liberty Township is made of self-combustable materials...as if there are so many house fires you can barely keep up. However, if the LTFD did close down, another fire squad would absolutely respond. And yes, then they can send me a bill because my insurance will pay for it.

Thanks for your concren over my alleged stupidity and inability to change a battery, but my smoke detectors are hard-wired into my home and have a battery BACK-UP. If the battery runs low, it even makes a beeping sound to let me know. Have you ever heard of that? Maybe it's too high-tech for where you live.

"My gosh, your thought process reveals you to be the dumbest person alive."
Again, while you must find it fascinating that I can walk and chew gum at the same time, I am not the idiot comparing drunk driving to a levy campaign.

"How do you think the Delaware firefighters would feel about coming to Liberty Township to cut your son out of a car wreck because you didn't feel like paying your fair share?
And don't act like you know what "dramatic" means. "Dramatic" for you is your dog crapping on the carpet floor. I would guess you don't know the meaning of the word."
I think the Delaware FFs would feel GREAT for saving a life! It seem as if you are suggesting that Liberty FFs would not respond to such a situation if the roles were reversed. Are you?

You should stop acting as if the only way my family or I will live is if we pay more taxes to the LTFD. That is what I call "dramatic."
The Truth Informer wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously the potential for the station to close was not real since it didn't???? THAT'S YOUR LOGIC???
"Hey you've had to much to drink, don't drive because you might cause an accident" "Hey I made it home alive so that was never going to happen! You're a liar!"
Wow, you are a deep thinker, a real analytical skeptic. So if the fire department closed, "Someone else would take care of it." Guess what, not for long. "Hey, we don't feel like paying our taxes anymore to support our fire department, so we closed our stations and laid off our firefighters. We have a fire. Can the firefighters and fire trucks that YOU PEOPLE PAID FOR come put out my fire?"
Wow, what unbridled arrogance and ignorance you possess. And you probably call yourself a Republican, because you hate liberals and the fact they expect hard working people to pay for other people who just don't feel like working? How about people paying for a service that is used to provide services for other people that just don't feel like paying for it anymore??? Would you cut a check to the Dublin fire department for coming out to check your smoke alarm at 3AM because you are too stupid to change the battery? How do you think the Delaware firefighters would feel about coming to Liberty Township to cut your son out of a car wreck because you didn't feel like paying your fair share?
And don't act like you know what "dramatic" means. "Dramatic" for you is your dog crapping on the carpet floor. I would guess you don't know the meaning of the word. When something "dramatic" does happen to you, my guess is your first instinct is to call 911 to get as many of those lazy, good for nothing firefighters out to you as fast as possible.
My gosh, your thought process reveals you to be the dumbest person alive.
The REAL Truth Informer

West Portsmouth, OH

#1100 Apr 27, 2013

Saying the Sawmill Station will close if you don't vote for a levy is called a "threat."

Not closing the Sawmill Station after the levy fails because there really were ways to keep it open if the levy failed is called a "lie."

All of the FFs got a pink slip because it is required by their contract. They would have ALL lost their jobs if the February levy failed. You're welcome for my pro-levy vote.

Like I wrote before, they should have done all of their cost-savings manuvering before the 6.6 mill levy went on the ballot. See, it seems like there WERE ways to keep the Sawmill Staion open!

You write as though everyone's home in Liberty Township is made of self-combustable materials...as if there are so many house fires you can barely keep up. However, if the LTFD did close down, another fire squad would absolutely respond. And yes, then they can send me a bill because my insurance will pay for it.

Thanks for your concren over my alleged stupidity and inability to change a battery, but my smoke detectors are hard-wired into my home and have a battery BACK-UP. If the battery runs low, it even makes a beeping sound to let me know. Have you ever heard of that? Maybe it's too high-tech for where you live.

Again, while you must find it fascinating that I can walk and chew gum at the same time, I am not the idiot comparing drunk driving to a levy campaign.

"How do you think the Delaware firefighters would feel about coming to Liberty Township to cut your son out of a car wreck because you didn't feel like paying your fair share?
And don't act like you know what "dramatic" means. "Dramatic" for you is your dog crapping on the carpet floor. I would guess you don't know the meaning of the word."
I think the Delaware FFs would feel GREAT for saving a life! It seem as if you are suggesting that Liberty FFs would not respond to such a situation if the roles were reversed. Are you?

You should stop acting as if the only way my family or I will live is if we pay more taxes to the LTFD. That is what I call "dramatic."
<quoted text>
Obviously the potential for the station to close was not real since it didn't???? THAT'S YOUR LOGIC???
"Hey you've had to much to drink, don't drive because you might cause an accident" "Hey I made it home alive so that was never going to happen! You're a liar!"
Wow, you are a deep thinker, a real analytical skeptic. So if the fire department closed, "Someone else would take care of it." Guess what, not for long. "Hey, we don't feel like paying our taxes anymore to support our fire department, so we closed our stations and laid off our firefighters. We have a fire. Can the firefighters and fire trucks that YOU PEOPLE PAID FOR come put out my fire?"
Wow, what unbridled arrogance and ignorance you possess. And you probably call yourself a Republican, because you hate liberals and the fact they expect hard working people to pay for other people who just don't feel like working? How about people paying for a service that is used to provide services for other people that just don't feel like paying for it anymore??? Would you cut a check to the Dublin fire department for coming out to check your smoke alarm at 3AM because you are too stupid to change the battery? How do you think the Delaware firefighters would feel about coming to Liberty Township to cut your son out of a car wreck because you didn't feel like paying your fair share?
And don't act like you know what "dramatic" means. "Dramatic" for you is your dog crapping on the carpet floor. I would guess you don't know the meaning of the word. When something "dramatic" does happen to you, my guess is your first instinct is to call 911 to get as many of those lazy, good for nothing firefighters out to you as fast as possible.
My gosh, your thought process reveals you to be the dumbest person alive.
You Must Be Joking

West Portsmouth, OH

#1101 Apr 27, 2013
Dear your dumb,

You're dumb.

Sincerely,
The Irony Investigator

[QUOTE who="your dumb! "]<quoted text>
Everything you type or think is dumb! Keep typing, you are entertaining as hell! Man you sure do whine ALOT! It just sounds to me like you are jealous of them!! Could you not pass the tests or classes to do what they do? Or is it that you are to selfish to ever do anything to help someone but yourself?
Both would be my guess!!
Whaaaaaa
[/QUOTE]
your dumb!

United States

#1102 Apr 28, 2013
Congratulations grammar police! YOU ARE amazing! Not only did you see that I accidentally typed the wrong version of the word but your rapier wit had such a clever comeback!

Way to go! However your inability to actually rebut the comments were inevitable! YOU ARE (you're) still a cry baby whom can only whine on here with no truth to your spewed comments! So just go away! We enjoy the township much better without your sh&t for brains in it!
You Must Be Joking wrote:
Dear your dumb,

You're dumb.

Sincerely,
The Irony Investigator

[QUOTE who="your dumb! "]<quoted text>
Both would be my guess!!
Whaaaaaa
"
Relax

West Portsmouth, OH

#1103 Apr 28, 2013
You weren't responding to anything I wrote. I was just being funny. Sorry if it hurt your feelings.

[QUOTE who="your dumb! "]Congratulations grammar police! YOU ARE amazing! Not only did you see that I accidentally typed the wrong version of the word but your rapier wit had such a clever comeback!
Way to go! However your inability to actually rebut the comments were inevitable! YOU ARE (you're) still a cry baby whom can only whine on here with no truth to your spewed comments! So just go away! We enjoy the township much better without your sh&t for brains in it!
<quoted text>
[/QUOTE]
The Truth Informer

Medina, OH

#1104 Apr 28, 2013
The REAL Truth Informer wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down Kelly.
Who

Westerville, OH

#1105 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Calm down Kelly.
Who is Kelly?
Great Comeback

West Portsmouth, OH

#1106 Apr 28, 2013
This is not Kelly (the FF?) or Melanie or Peggy. But I'm glad you had a good comeback for what I wrote. Is it because you cannot dispute one word that I wrote?

You calm down, Chalico, or Mark, or Mary or Curt or one of their flunkies who still defends a their stupid levy that failed. Get over it already!
<quoted text>
Calm down Kelly.
The Truth Informer

Northfield, OH

#1107 Apr 29, 2013
Great Comeback wrote:
This is not Kelly (the FF?) or Melanie or Peggy. But I'm glad you had a good comeback for what I wrote. Is it because you cannot dispute one word that I wrote?
You calm down, Chalico, or Mark, or Mary or Curt or one of their flunkies who still defends a their stupid levy that failed. Get over it already!
<quoted text>
Calm down, put a tampon in and take some Pamprin.
The Truth Informer

Northfield, OH

#1108 Apr 29, 2013
Great Comeback wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I can, but how long should I try to convince you that you are stupid? I'll just wait for your next lie about the fire department.

(pssst... name dropping Chalico just gave you away,..... Melanie. And yes, you are a anti-firefighter, CODE PINK, FEMI-NAZI religious wacko.)
What are you looking for

Canton, OH

#1111 Apr 29, 2013
The Real Truth Informer wrote:
What did I EVER write to make you think I am anti-FF? Nothing. Let me make this very clear...I am anti-Sybert and Carducci, and sometimes Leneghan. They waste our money and lie to the public...just like regular politicians.
And you didn't answer my question as to whether or not our FFs would respond to an emergency outside of Liberty. Would they or wouldn't they?
This is not Melanie, either. Keep guessing...I'm sure one day you'll figure it out.
Now back to my question about the injured FFs and the housefire on Jan 20th. Any info on that, Chalico? Or are you too worried that the truth may make the taxpayers unhappy?
You can keep deflecting and trying to change the topic, but let's stick with the real questions. I'm sure you have access to figure our the answers. I, of course, already know the answers.
Using the name Chalico doesn't give anything away. Anyone who attended a meeting about the levies would know his name. What people may not know is how Leneghan SAVED YOUR ASS in public session. You know what I'm writing about, right Chalico?
<quoted text>
What information are you looking for in regards to injured FF's and why is that such an issue for you???
Not for malicious reasons

West Portsmouth, OH

#1112 Apr 30, 2013
What are you looking for wrote:
<quoted text>
What information are you looking for in regards to injured FF's and why is that such an issue for you???
My last post was a bit harsh, but I’m sick of being called a FEMI-NAZI CODE PINK lackey…as if I don’t care about the FFs…I do care! That is what one of my previous post asking about the injured FFs was all about.

It was written in one of the posts that a FF was injured during a house fire in Powell on Jan 20. I haven't been able to find one word about the fire or the injured FF. I was surprised that the local media didn't write anything about it. As a resident, I would like to know when one of our FFs is injured. There are many people, including me, who would happily assist the family of a FF if they need it.

Anyway, I went back through the BOT minutes, thinking they would have mentioned it somewhere, but all I found was resolution 13-0304-09 from the March 4 meeting when the trustees voted to allow two FFs to use their sick time instead of BWC, and then their sick leave will be returned to them, per their contract. I guess it is cheaper that way because it helps control the BWC rates the township pays. The action is retroactive to their dates of injury, Jan 20 and Jan 25. So now I found out we have TWO injured FF and NOT ONE WORD has been mentioned about it to the residents!

It doesn't appear that either FF has returned to work after nearly three months, meaning their injuries must be severe. I wrote a post stating that the residents would be more than willing to assist the families of the FFs on long term leave, such as making or bringing over food, grocery shopping, help with their kids, transportation needs, etc. The residents are not a bunch of monsters, you know. We would gladly assist a FF who needs help.

I never got a response as to what happened during the house fire, even though I asked, but I did find out why the other FF is on injury leave. I am giving whomever knows all of the details of what happened to respond before I mention it. Maybe there is more to the story than I was told, but let's just say it was not what I expected that would qualify as long term injury leave. I don’t think the answer I got will sit well with the taxpayers, so I’m hold off on mentioning it until someone else explains the story.

That’s about it. I hope the LTFD starts looking for community volunteers to assist the families of injured FFs. Even in my neighborhood, where they all have plenty of money, people still need assistance when a parent or child is suffering from a long-term illness or injury. I know firsthand how exhausting it can be. Money cannot fix health issues, but a helping hand sure does come in handy. The LTFD should put a page on their website for community volunteers to sign up to be notified so they can assist FFs who need help. We consider the FFs a part of our community, too…so let us help you in return.
The REAL Truth Informer

West Portsmouth, OH

#1113 Apr 30, 2013
Oh, if only that would work...maybe you should try it and see if it works for you!
<quoted text>
Calm down, put a tampon in and take some Pamprin.
All I will say is

Columbus, OH

#1114 Apr 30, 2013
All I will say in regards to this comment and your "concern" is if you are a true supporter of the Fire Department, I am pretty sure you would have the information you are looking for, or have someone there who you could ask and they could provide it for you..... just my thought!! Do you ask the police department the same questions?
Not for malicious reasons wrote:
<quoted text>
My last post was a bit harsh, but I’m sick of being called a FEMI-NAZI CODE PINK lackey…as if I don’t care about the FFs…I do care! That is what one of my previous post asking about the injured FFs was all about.
It was written in one of the posts that a FF was injured during a house fire in Powell on Jan 20. I haven't been able to find one word about the fire or the injured FF. I was surprised that the local media didn't write anything about it. As a resident, I would like to know when one of our FFs is injured. There are many people, including me, who would happily assist the family of a FF if they need it.
Anyway, I went back through the BOT minutes, thinking they would have mentioned it somewhere, but all I found was resolution 13-0304-09 from the March 4 meeting when the trustees voted to allow two FFs to use their sick time instead of BWC, and then their sick leave will be returned to them, per their contract. I guess it is cheaper that way because it helps control the BWC rates the township pays. The action is retroactive to their dates of injury, Jan 20 and Jan 25. So now I found out we have TWO injured FF and NOT ONE WORD has been mentioned about it to the residents!
It doesn't appear that either FF has returned to work after nearly three months, meaning their injuries must be severe. I wrote a post stating that the residents would be more than willing to assist the families of the FFs on long term leave, such as making or bringing over food, grocery shopping, help with their kids, transportation needs, etc. The residents are not a bunch of monsters, you know. We would gladly assist a FF who needs help.
I never got a response as to what happened during the house fire, even though I asked, but I did find out why the other FF is on injury leave. I am giving whomever knows all of the details of what happened to respond before I mention it. Maybe there is more to the story than I was told, but let's just say it was not what I expected that would qualify as long term injury leave. I don’t think the answer I got will sit well with the taxpayers, so I’m hold off on mentioning it until someone else explains the story.
That’s about it. I hope the LTFD starts looking for community volunteers to assist the families of injured FFs. Even in my neighborhood, where they all have plenty of money, people still need assistance when a parent or child is suffering from a long-term illness or injury. I know firsthand how exhausting it can be. Money cannot fix health issues, but a helping hand sure does come in handy. The LTFD should put a page on their website for community volunteers to sign up to be notified so they can assist FFs who need help. We consider the FFs a part of our community, too…so let us help you in return.
Do not mock my concern

West Portsmouth, OH

#1115 Apr 30, 2013
It is more than tacky for you to put my "concern" in quotes...as if I'm making it up. Shame on you!

I brought up the question about the FF who was injured during a house fire because it was posted on this forum. Someone does know what happened. Why won't they just tell us? I guess I will call the township and find out what happened since the person who wrote about it isn't willing to tell us what happened.

No, I don't randomly call the police department and ask if any officers were injured in the line of duty. And they don't have a forum where they post information we can't find. Plus, it would be in the paper if an officer was harmed in the line of duty...like the officer from Genoa. Prayers to him and his family.

Why do you have to turn this into something negative?
All I will say is wrote:
All I will say in regards to this comment and your "concern" is if you are a true supporter of the Fire Department, I am pretty sure you would have the information you are looking for, or have someone there who you could ask and they could provide it for you..... just my thought!! Do you ask the police department the same questions?
<quoted text>
All I will say is

Columbus, OH

#1116 Apr 30, 2013
When you reply to someone's post, it puts it in quotes, so should I say shame on you for quoting me?

It was a simple question, nothing to get all upset about, just figured if you were that concerned truly, you would already know what happened.
Melanie must go

Columbus, OH

#1117 May 1, 2013
I thought this thread was about Liberty Twp.'s newest trusteee, Melanie Leneghan.

I will admit she has been awfully quiet lately, obviously she finally figured out when she opens her mouth stupid things come out.

She is probably trying to fly under the radar in order to get her even crazier co-conspirator Peggy Guzzo the limelight.

If they weren't so destructive, they might even be funny. But there is no humor in the things Melanie has done, and what the two of them would do if that crazy Guzzo gets in office.

Peggy was going to sue the township. What ever happened with that? Is that the first empty promise of the election campaign?
I agree she must go

Columbus, OH

#1119 May 2, 2013
It is about Melanie!

She has been very quiet lately... a little scary if you want my honest opinion... ever since her comment at the township meeting that response time to emergencies is "irrelevant".

Do you attend the meetings?
Thanks for this

Powell, OH

#1120 May 3, 2013
Melanie must go wrote:
I thought this thread was about Liberty Twp.'s newest trusteee, Melanie Leneghan.
I will admit she has been awfully quiet lately, obviously she finally figured out when she opens her mouth stupid things come out.
She is probably trying to fly under the radar in order to get her even crazier co-conspirator Peggy Guzzo the limelight.
If they weren't so destructive, they might even be funny. But there is no humor in the things Melanie has done, and what the two of them would do if that crazy Guzzo gets in office.
Peggy was going to sue the township. What ever happened with that? Is that the first empty promise of the election campaign?
This is about her and should get back to her.... We can't afford to have her and a friend of hers in seats on the board!

Lets band together, stop hating on the Fire Department because they ARE our communities heroes, and get back to how to get rid of her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News USA's new supercar is..? 4 hr mister ed 4
Marysville Hookers? (Apr '09) 4 hr mister ed 9
Any changes at MPL (Nov '15) Jun 24 FatChickAtLarge 32
Vote For Donald Trump Jun 23 hippie freedom 3
News Trolley' service to begin in city Jun 23 VeryWise 5
News Powell man guilty of income-tax fraud | The Col... (Jan '10) Jun 22 Morris 33
News Delaware woman gets year in prison for vehicula... Jun 20 Donna 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delaware Mortgages