Melanie Leneghan Incoming Liberty Twp...
Hobby

West Portsmouth, OH

#933 Mar 10, 2013
My hobby is educating the voters in my township by posting PUBLIC INFORMATION they may not know how to otherwise get.

They should also be aware of the BS going on with our board of trustees and our fiscal officer. They should know why Sybert, Carducci and Gerber keep trying to make Malanie Leneghan look like the bad guy all of the time. They are DEFLECTING. Have you ever heard one of them agree with Leneghan? Or give her any credit for looking out for the taxpayers? Or admit she was right all along since the majority of the taxpayers agreed with her position?

And if my hobby pisses you off, well, I'll just consider that a bonus!

Perhaps your hobby should be figuring out the correct usage of your vs. you're. And just for future issues you may have, please refer back to these sentances:

"THEIR posts don't make sense. It seems like THEY'RE just making stuff up and posting on THERE."

"YOUR point is not well written. YOU'RE the one who needs help."

"The TWO of them are able TO post comments, TOO."

You're welcome.
hobby

Westerville, OH

#934 Mar 10, 2013
Hobby wrote:
My hobby is educating the voters in my township by posting PUBLIC INFORMATION they may not know how to otherwise get.

They should also be aware of the BS going on with our board of trustees and our fiscal officer. They should know why Sybert, Carducci and Gerber keep trying to make Malanie Leneghan look like the bad guy all of the time. They are DEFLECTING. Have you ever heard one of them agree with Leneghan? Or give her any credit for looking out for the taxpayers? Or admit she was right all along since the majority of the taxpayers agreed with her position?

And if my hobby pisses you off, well, I'll just consider that a bonus!

Perhaps your hobby should be figuring out the correct usage of your vs. you're. And just for future issues you may have, please refer back to these sentances:

"THEIR posts don't make sense. It seems like THEY'RE just making stuff up and posting on THERE."

"YOUR point is not well written. YOU'RE the one who needs help."

"The TWO of them are able TO post comments, TOO."

You're welcome.
With the exception of the your/you're error I think once again you have created in YOUR (again) mind so idea that THERE is only one person telling you how pathetic you sound! It's as if you are dangling off Melanie's tit (or perhaps this is Melanie trying to make it look like someone agrees with your destruction of my and others township; all for the look what I can do political positioning!
Melanie must go

Delaware, OH

#935 Mar 11, 2013
Clearly the pro Leneghan posse is not going to concede an inch. No matter what, she is always right, and the others are always wrong.

The fact remains that the Fire Dept. has taken some serious hits, and is not the Dept. we had a year ago. That fact should be important to most of us.

There is no point in arguing with them. Check the definition of a narcissist, and see if that does not fit her pattern.

Hopefully, the voters have realized what they have done, and will correct it.
Get a dictionary

West Portsmouth, OH

#936 Mar 11, 2013
Are you two stupid or something? Why is it narcissistic to post facts? Like the results of the November election and how much paid time off the FFs get.

If anyone can tell me what the post from "hobby" means, I'd appreiciate you letting me know. It is so POORLY written that it doesn't make any sense. Maybe more words or further punctuation is needed, I'm not sure.

None of you can point out one error I've written. At least "Melanie must go" finally admits is was the VOTERS who turned down the November levy. Hmmmm...sounds familiar. Oh, that's right, because I wrote that already! Being correct is not the definition narcissistic. Maybe you need a dictionary.

I don't know why people are so eager to hand over their and my money to Carducci and Sybert and expect them to do the right thing with it. I don't care what it's for! Do you even know them? I barely know Melanie, but I do know Curt and Mary. They have been involved in politics for a long time, Melanie has not. I wouldn't trust ambulance-chaser Sybert with ten dollars I found on the street. And I don't believe what he says because I know him to be a liar. Unless you've been around these people very much, you should stop defending them.

The February levy is an increase, btw. They will collect $7.2M for five years, not $6M for six years. It evens out to the same amount, but so does paying nothing on a 15-year mortgage for ten years and paying $400K for the next five.
Liberty Sequestor Yawn

Ashburn, VA

#937 Mar 11, 2013
It's been four months since the November defeat and Feb approval. Seems like Sybert, Carducci, Gerber Jensen et al did a whole lot of Obama style posturing and lying, and GUESS WHAT the sky has not fallen. EMS and Fire Service is just fine. Only thing missing is part time FF to cover the massive amount of sick/vacation , etc hours the regular guys/gals take off.But Gerber is still crying because he might have to work a little harder collecting soft billing money and really have to negotiate with the union the next time the contract is up. Jensen is also crying because he is afraid DELCO EMS may infringe on his kingdom and he might have to actually live in the Township if he loses his Township SUV to go home to Knox County etc.
shut up

United States

#938 Mar 13, 2013
Liberty Sequestor Yawn wrote:
It's been four months since the November defeat and Feb approval. Seems like Sybert, Carducci, Gerber Jensen et al did a whole lot of Obama style posturing and lying, and GUESS WHAT the sky has not fallen. EMS and Fire Service is just fine. Only thing missing is part time FF to cover the massive amount of sick/vacation , etc hours the regular guys/gals take off.But Gerber is still crying because he might have to work a little harder collecting soft billing money and really have to negotiate with the union the next time the contract is up. Jensen is also crying because he is afraid DELCO EMS may infringe on his kingdom and he might have to actually live in the Township if he loses his Township SUV to go home to Knox County etc.
Shut the [email protected] up and go get a job.
Agreed

West Portsmouth, OH

#939 Mar 14, 2013
I think you are absolutely right. Anyone who would post something you don't like must be unemployed and should lose their right to post comments on a web forum.

All of the people hanging on to the failed November levy and who continue to support Sybert, Carducci, Gerber, Anderson, Jensen et al, are the only people with jobs and be allowed to post on this forum. All of the horrible anti-November levy people must be unemployed and should have no right to post on this forum. That makes perfect sense, right? Are these forums for one-sided debates?
shut up wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the [email protected] up and go get a job.
Disgruntled FF

Toronto, Canada

#940 Mar 14, 2013
Looks like the FF are unhappy that their exorbitant time off benefits are being placed in the sunshine.
shut up wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the [email protected] up and go get a job.
really

New York, NY

#941 Mar 19, 2013
Disgruntled FF wrote:
Looks like the FF are unhappy that their exorbitant time off benefits are being placed in the sunshine.
<quoted text>
Looks like a loser cant stop picking on the firemen. whats wrong, unhappy about your life? Wife banging someone else? Kids hate you? Job sucks? Good choice, screw with the firemen. Typical these days, firemen are the problem for everyone, until you need them.

Loser.
leave them alone

Dublin, OH

#942 Mar 20, 2013
Disgruntled FF wrote:
Looks like the FF are unhappy that their exorbitant time off benefits are being placed in the sunshine.
<quoted text>
Stop picking on our firefighters! Worry about your own issues.
Melanie must go

United States

#943 Mar 20, 2013
I thought this thread was about the actions (good and bad) of Liberty Township's newest trustee. We seem to have gotten a little off track here.

I can't help but notice that Melanie has been keeping a low profile since she got blasted in the papers. Maybe she is learning something about being in the public fishbowl.

Now that she has trimmed 20% of the Fire Dept., to eliminated the "bloated and overstaffed" issues, what will be her next goal? Roads? Parks? Administration? Stay tuned, I think she is just getting started.
so dumb

New York, NY

#944 Mar 20, 2013
Disgruntled FF wrote:
Looks like the FF are unhappy that their exorbitant time off benefits are being placed in the sunshine.
<quoted text>
So anytime you post something dumb its a fireman that disagrees with you? What is your problem with them? What did the Liberty Township firemen do to make you so mad? Why is everything their fault? If someone gave you a raise, would you take it? If your boss offered you better benefits would you take them? Why is this all their fault? Stop picking on our community heroes!
Melanie must stay

West Portsmouth, OH

#945 Mar 22, 2013
Leneghan was only blased in the papers over that stupid nothing of an incident with the big baby FFF. That was all STAGED by Sybert and Carducci. Not only did they THOUSANDS of our taxpayer dollars for a private law firm to write a "letter of reprimand" it holds absolutely NO force or affect on her position. It was completely out of line for that big baby FFF to go to a public session and demand a public apology SIX MONTHS after it happened. So why did she do it? Because Sybert and Carducci TOLD HER to do it! That FFF should have been reprimanded for gross insubordination. She still works for Leneghan, you know.

Anything else that was printed about Leneghan was planted by Sybert and Carducci as well. That was their plan on how to pass that ridiculously expensive levy? To make Leneghan look bad? Well, they failed. And made themselves look bad in the meantime.

Leneghan says very little during the meetings. She doesn't yell and curse like Sybert does. She just sits there and listens, no matter what anyone says about her. She hasn't been keeping a low profile...she has always kept a low profile. She was dragged into the spotlight by Sybert and Carducci, hoping she would crumble under pressure, but she didn't. Hell, if I were her I'd be shouting from the rooftops that I was right and Sybert and Carducci were wrong. Don't people know a set up when they see one?

Given all of the nonsense that has gone on with the board of trustees, Leneghan has done a great job. Imagine what YOU would do if your two co-workers treated you the way they have treated her?
They are not her bosses...they are her equals, although she has a lot more class than either of them.

SYBERT AND CARDUCCI MUST GO!!!
Melanie must go wrote:
I thought this thread was about the actions (good and bad) of Liberty Township's newest trustee. We seem to have gotten a little off track here.
I can't help but notice that Melanie has been keeping a low profile since she got blasted in the papers. Maybe she is learning something about being in the public fishbowl.
Now that she has trimmed 20% of the Fire Dept., to eliminated the "bloated and overstaffed" issues, what will be her next goal? Roads? Parks? Administration? Stay tuned, I think she is just getting started.
it isnt their fault

West Portsmouth, OH

#946 Mar 22, 2013
No one blames the FFs for taking what they were given. Anybody would do that! It is trustees Sybert and Carducci that people are
mad at. They extended a contract they know we can't afford, which can only be solved in one of two ways. They will ask for more money, or we will lose more FFs. What a terrible position they put the voters and the FFs in...again!
so dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
So anytime you post something dumb its a fireman that disagrees with you? What is your problem with them? What did the Liberty Township firemen do to make you so mad? Why is everything their fault? If someone gave you a raise, would you take it? If your boss offered you better benefits would you take them? Why is this all their fault? Stop picking on our community heroes!
hobby

Springfield, OH

#947 Mar 22, 2013
Melanie must stay wrote:
<quoted text>Leneghan was only blased in the papers over that stupid nothing of an incident with the big baby FFF. That was all STAGED by Sybert and Carducci. Not only did they THOUSANDS of our taxpayer dollars for a private law firm to write a "letter of reprimand" it holds absolutely NO force or affect on her position. It was completely out of line for that big baby FFF to go to a public session and demand a public apology SIX MONTHS after it happened. So why did she do it? Because Sybert and Carducci TOLD HER to do it! That FFF should have been reprimanded for gross insubordination. She still works for Leneghan, you know.

Anything else that was printed about Leneghan was planted by Sybert and Carducci as well. That was their plan on how to pass that ridiculously expensive levy? To make Leneghan look bad? Well, they failed. And made themselves look bad in the meantime.

Leneghan says very little during the meetings. She doesn't yell and curse like Sybert does. She just sits there and listens, no matter what anyone says about her. She hasn't been keeping a low profile...she has always kept a low profile. She was dragged into the spotlight by Sybert and Carducci, hoping she would crumble under pressure, but she didn't. Hell, if I were her I'd be shouting from the rooftops that I was right and Sybert and Carducci were wrong. Don't people know a set up when they see one?

Given all of the nonsense that has gone on with the board of trustees, Leneghan has done a great job. Imagine what YOU would do if your two co-workers treated you the way they have treated her?
They are not her bosses...they are her equals, although she has a lot more class than either of them.

SYBERT AND CARDUCCI MUST GO!!!
Melanie is a turd! She must go!
Overpaid Liberty

Ashburn, VA

#948 Mar 24, 2013
Nationally the average pay for Paramedics /EMT is $39,600. The Liberty Township pay scale is a haven for EMS , especially since they do fewer runs than most departments. All the more reason to opt for Delaware County EMS - we can cuts our taxes in half.
Seriously

United States

#949 Mar 24, 2013
Overpaid Liberty wrote:
Nationally the average pay for Paramedics /EMT is $39,600. The Liberty Township pay scale is a haven for EMS , especially since they do fewer runs than most departments. All the more reason to opt for Delaware County EMS - we can cuts our taxes in half.
Hey dipshit compare apples to apples. The numbers you are quoting are for only people who are certified as EMT's and Paramedics. The people at Liberty Township Fire are cross certified as both paramedics and firefighters so if you are going to spew shit out of ur mouth drain, at least make sure that its correct!- Jack ass!
Liberty EMS

Centerburg, OH

#950 Mar 24, 2013
Overpaid Liberty wrote:
Nationally the average pay for Paramedics /EMT is $39,600. The Liberty Township pay scale is a haven for EMS , especially since they do fewer runs than most departments. All the more reason to opt for Delaware County EMS - we can cuts our taxes in half.
You seem to forget that our fire fighters do double duty. Fire fighting and EMS
Dead issue

Centerburg, OH

#951 Mar 24, 2013
Melanie must stay wrote:
Leneghan was only blased in the papers over that stupid nothing of an incident with the big baby FFF. That was all STAGED by Sybert and Carducci. Not only did they THOUSANDS of our taxpayer dollars for a private law firm to write a "letter of reprimand" it holds absolutely NO force or affect on her position. It was completely out of line for that big baby FFF to go to a public session and demand a public apology SIX MONTHS after it happened. So why did she do it? Because Sybert and Carducci TOLD HER to do it! That FFF should have been reprimanded for gross insubordination. She still works for Leneghan, you know.
Anything else that was printed about Leneghan was planted by Sybert and Carducci as well. That was their plan on how to pass that ridiculously expensive levy? To make Leneghan look bad? Well, they failed. And made themselves look bad in the meantime.
Leneghan says very little during the meetings. She doesn't yell and curse like Sybert does. She just sits there and listens, no matter what anyone says about her. She hasn't been keeping a low profile...she has always kept a low profile. She was dragged into the spotlight by Sybert and Carducci, hoping she would crumble under pressure, but she didn't. Hell, if I were her I'd be shouting from the rooftops that I was right and Sybert and Carducci were wrong. Don't people know a set up when they see one?
Given all of the nonsense that has gone on with the board of trustees, Leneghan has done a great job. Imagine what YOU would do if your two co-workers treated you the way they have treated her?
They are not her bosses...they are her equals, although she has a lot more class than either of them.
SYBERT AND CARDUCCI MUST GO!!!
<quoted text>
I thought the female fire fighter thing was a dead issue since it happened last year! But, since you brought it up, how would you feel if the department had a black fire fighter and she called him the token black fire fighter? How about a jewish fire fighter. Would it be ok to call him the token Jew? I think all the female fire fighter wanted was an apology for calling her the token woman!
the real offenders

West Portsmouth, OH

#952 Mar 24, 2013
Dead issue wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the female fire fighter thing was a dead issue since it happened last year! But, since you brought it up, how would you feel if the department had a black fire fighter and she called him the token black fire fighter? How about a jewish fire fighter. Would it be ok to call him the token Jew? I think all the female fire fighter wanted was an apology for calling her the token woman!
Well, she didn't call someone a token Jew or a token black, so let's not make up scenarios and fake compare them, ok?

When Leneghan referred to the FFF as a token, she meant that she was the only female in a male-dominated profession. People seem to forget that Leneghan also asked the FFF if the accommodations were acceptable for her...such as not having to share a bathroom, shower, sleeping area, etc.

The only reason people associate being a token with something negative is because of the liberal quotas that were put in place to advance minorities into positions they may not/should not have earned. Liberals have made being in the minority a dirty word instead of someone who is equally if not more qualified for the position they hold. A token simply means you are the only one, or one out of a few, that represents a group.

NOW THINK ABOUT THIS: The people who ACTUALLY OFFENDED the FFF were Sybert and Carducci. They USED her because of her gender. I'm sure the FFF was flattered and thought that Sybert and Carducci wanted her to show up in public session and demand an apology from Leneghan because they were on her side. Wrong! That was politics at its worst. Sybert and Carducci dug up a story from 6 months prior and USED the FFF to try and discredit Leneghan because Sybert and Carducci knew Leneghan did not support the 6.6 mill fire levy. The FFF was their toy...and she played right into their hand. And they only played her because she is a woman. Sybert and Carducci had already paid an outside law firm to write up a non-effective reprimand for when Leneghan said the matter had already been resolved. Why else would Sybert and Carducci invite all of the media to that meeting if they didn't know for sure the FFF would do it? Only because they wanted to make Leneghan look like she doesn't support women as FFs. The FFF was their pawn, their sacrificial lamb, to get the story back up and running, and only because she is a WOMAN! So who are the real sexists? Who REALLY offended the FFF? The entire story is offensive to the taxpayers, since it had nothing to do with governing and everything to do with political posturing. And they USED our only FFF to do it.

Shame on Sybert and Carducci...the real offenders of our FFF!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patti adkins Wed Iwantpattifound 3
Kevin Behren's vs. Bret Michael's Manager Jul 13 Jennie b annoyed 2
these people of marysville/union co Jul 11 Good news 2
lol (Dec '15) Jul 11 Cooter 3
Ban Narcan Jul 11 carl 3
News 3 options may make Delaware County road safer |... (Jul '11) Jun 30 They cannot kill ... 33
Kevin Behrens Fired As Wrestling Coach Jun 26 class act 8

Delaware Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delaware Mortgages