Sheriff of Delaware County
looky here

United States

#1909 Jun 3, 2011
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!! It's about time someone has gotten fed up with all the bs that's been going on and start exposing the truth!
confused

Herndon, VA

#1910 Jun 3, 2011
looky here wrote:
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!! It's about time someone has gotten fed up with all the bs that's been going on and start exposing the truth!
What does this have to do with Walter Davis II or Walter Davis III?

Walter Davis II recently charged with possession of cocaine in the 3rd's home town.
Muddy truth

Powell, OH

#1911 Jun 3, 2011
First things first- I am a deputy on the LE side and I am very thankful Janine is on our team. our hate is coming from SOMEWHERE and that some where sounds VERRRRRRY personal. Were you turned down by her? WOW! You are filled with rage.
If your balls are so big to post "fact" on here(some of which is very true----and she has owned up to it) THE REST YOU HAVE ADDED TO MAKE YOUR STORY SOUND BETTER. You are a disgrace to wear a gun and badge. I bet you are a low life cop that abuses your power and is a slug at work.
Secondly- I hope to God Janine NEVER reads or hears about the hate on this site. She is a fantastic person who deals with ass****s like you all the time. Your day will come my friend. It surely will. I hope no one tell sher about this site. I have often thought about mentioning it to her, but why? Why crush a good kids heart with garbbage?
Thirdly- You will be a man if you take yourfat ass a** to her and tell her your thoughts. Please do so. Ask to talk to her when you get off or when she gets off and tell her how you feel. I doubt you ever will. It is called BALL-LESS!!!
Fourthly- i know a little bit more about her qualification matter than you do- She has eight weeks to quality, she has a shreaded shoulder and CHOOSES to come to work in pain rather than sit at home- Much like YOU would do if you had a cold. You want to talk about someone who comes to work in pain and sucks it up? it is her! Ask her FTO Turner, he will be glad to fill you in on her daily pain. Why don't you ask Turner how she is doing and THEN POST HERE THE FACTS YOU FIND????You are a coward and you ONLY want to post her past mistake. Shame on you!!! You are an absolute disgrace to us all. When i see Turner on Monday i will again ask him how she is doing and i will post his comments on here for the rest to see. Rather than focusing on a past mistake(WE ALL HAVE THEM) lets go with where she is now and how she is doing now. Noooooooooooo, you don't want to do that do you? She will out shine you...she already does. You sit around and bad mouth her? She will not mumble a negative word about you. I can bet on it! When she has nothing good to say she doesnt say anything. Your parents obviously didn't teach you that did they?
Fifthly- You worry about her relationship with the sheriff? Why do you so much care? Clean up the heaps of trash in your back yard that reaks for miles before you point a finger at others.
Sixthly- if you want the truth and you are not going to muddy the truth why don't you talk to Turner, Butler, Burden, Hunter, Simpson, Martin, Campbell, Sgt Dore, major Perry, Sgt Franks and more------- See what they will tell you about her. You want the facts and you want the truth, ask people that matter. People who "count" not A**H***s who sit around looking to dig shit up. I have spoken to them and what they say I like.
Seventhly- You want to give credit tot he CO's who didn't like her? You are a joke! She helped clean house at that corrupt jail. She stood up for what is right and true. Unlike what you seen to stand for.....NOTHING!!! Speak to Franks, Sevier, major, Hine, Fraiser, Coy, Armstrong and others and see how they feel about Janine? Nope! i doubt you will do that, you instead sit and play backl to over two years ago for dirt? You are a f***ing joke!
man up! go to jaine and tell her how you feel. You are not capable of that are you?
#8- I have applied and got numerous "extras" on this job. I am a MALE...what now? Are you going to say I am having an inappropriate relationship with davis too? See, you don't get it, some of us come to work, do our job, keep away from the gossip and lay low. People like you can't stand that. You need shit stired to survive. You are a tumor!!!
Muddy truth

Powell, OH

#1912 Jun 3, 2011
If there is nothing you take away from this---please take this--- LET JANINE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT HER. THAT GIRL CAN HANDLE IT. ASK TURNER...SHE TAKES CRITICS WELL. She will extend you more courtaousy than 99% of the population. Most would sock you in the mouth. ot her, she will actually probably smile and thank you for your honesty. Try it!!!
I will be back soon to read more of your hate. Because YOU are the kind that will never search within you for why you are the way you are.....you will continue to blame.
This message has nothing to do with how janine looks. It doesnt matter to me, I am standing up for what is right. I listed the names of people you need to talk to.....see what they say. And post their comments. I doubt you will do that, because it will not benifit your dirty message. The truth hurts brother, but at the end of the day what is true is true and your lies will stay lies.
Try not to focus on her past mistake....look forward. Oh, and shut that closet door of yours or get a second storage unit because your skelitons are starting to fall out. Don't throw stones...YOU ARE FARRRRRRRRRRRR FROM PERFECT bro. And you work with us? That scares me.
what a joke

Columbus, OH

#1914 Jun 3, 2011
Muddy truth has no problem throwing names all around but hides behind a pseudonym? Man up yourself, show us your balls and state your name! You state that she cleaned up the jail? Do you know how? Did you ask? Do you believe in spying on people and throwing your brothers and sisters under the bus? You state you are ashamed that you work with some one that posted some truths on here, I say I'm ashamed that I work with someone that jumps the gun and compliments someone that spies and then snitches on their coworkers! You are a pathetic waste of space in my book and it's clear to me that there are two clear lines within the Office, those that believe in this Sheriff's corrupt ways (like you) and those that won't buy into his corruption and will do whatever it takes to survive and outlast his tyranny (like myself). You won't say your name now because you know I'm right! The list of people you gave are all people that are along for the ride and will change with the next leader and will do whatever that Sheriff wants them to do and say as well! Those people are all FAKE! They are not true leaders! Leaders won't change their core principles or ethics, like Franks, Butler, Perry, Dore to name a few that you named! So if you wanna talk about balls, come wear mine for a day, it WILL MAKE YOU THE MAN YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE! I lost a lot of respect for many of my coworkers through Davis' reign of terror but it has shown me the true colors of all of us and shown me who I can trust and who I want to have my back when the crap hits the fan and who I'm willing to lead and follow into any battle. I hope that you look a little deeper than what you have looked so far, there is still time for you to be saved, change your ways and return to the morals and ethics that were instilled in you from childhood!
looky here

Columbus, OH

#1915 Jun 3, 2011
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with Walter Davis II or Walter Davis III?
Walter Davis II recently charged with possession of cocaine in the 3rd's home town.
Really??!! Check your facts bud. Look I don't like the sheriff one bit, but this one is out of line. His father passed away a few years ago. That's all I have to say.
confused

Herndon, VA

#1916 Jun 4, 2011
looky here wrote:
<quoted text>Really??!! Check your facts bud. Look I don't like the sheriff one bit, but this one is out of line. His father passed away a few years ago. That's all I have to say.
A few years ago really?... Walter Davis III stated to me during training that his father was brutally gunned down when Walter was a child. A check of his hometown clerk's office shows the cocaine charge.
looky here

United States

#1917 Jun 4, 2011
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
A few years ago really?... Walter Davis III stated to me during training that his father was brutally gunned down when Walter was a child. A check of his hometown clerk's office shows the cocaine charge.
Well, I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong. If I am then I ill own up to it. I was lied to like you then and was told that his father had passed. As a matter of fact, his campaign web page states that his father had passed. So did this man lie to the voters of Delaware county? Maybe someone should investigate....
looky here

United States

#1918 Jun 4, 2011
This is the link that states his father has passed. I think the media should be notified and they should ask him why he lied to the voting public!!!! Why would a man that claims he is so ethical deny his own father no matter what he is going through? This man is a disgrace based on this alone if in fact this is true! Can you post a link or post some kind a prof to the cocaine charge and that it is his father? http://davis4sheriff.org/BIO.aspx
looky here

United States

#1919 Jun 4, 2011
I mean John Edwards was just indicted for lying to the public and trying to cover up a child. This is awful similar!!!!
happy employee

Powell, OH

#1920 Jun 4, 2011
So, Dore and Butler are followers huh? Why don't you tell them that? Butler and Dore stand up for what is right, and they look out for JS because of jerko**s like you. Don't dog them for doing their job and protecting our people.
Lying tot he tax payer? Really? is father was murdered, you are a low SOB to drag that up. Why don't ya quit b****ing and go to the media? Go right ahead. You would do it from behind a computer that way when you are proved wrong, no one knows who you are. You want to talk about ballless?
You are such a minority. Why don't you go and find a job at Kroger? You are not educated and you have nothing to offer(oh may be a great personality) LOL!!! You will never leave, because you can't get paid what you get paid here. So people like JS and other new deps scare the sh** out of you don't they? If i was insecure, lazy, misarable and worthless i too would hate thse new kids.
let Dore know he is a followr. Please, do that and let me know when you plan on doing it...I want to be there for the entertainment.
You are a ball-less coward. What man goes so hard after a woman to make her life hell? You sould like someone who is in warrants how for being a D*** to a female.
I could give two sh*s about how JS looks. It is irrelavant, I care about how she is treated. Don't worry, the good guys will take care of her and you vultures are out numbered by many.
Like Muddy truth said, why don't you speak witht he fellas listed? Huh??? Are you afraid they willhave good to say about her?
Crawl back in that hole you came out of.
Darkness will not be able to down play this girl. She will always shine. That makes you boil does it not?
Time for a work out and enjoy time with friends.
Keep posting negativity...you are so out gunned.
Hate never wins!
Oh, incase you forgot...please make sure you let Dore and Butler know your thoughts. ;)
WTF

Grove City, OH

#1921 Jun 4, 2011
some real truth wrote:
Janine,
We have been patiently waiting. It is time for you to stop posting on here and pretending like you are a bunch of different guys who think you are hot.
No one at the office likes you or wants you. No one cares that you need to feed your ego and act like you are the hottest thing. You are psycho and no one wants to be anywhere near you. The correction officers were never so happy as when you left the jail and the deputies can't wait for you to leave their side. If only Delaware County's cruiser video had a camera pointing inside the car like Perry township does.
Your relationship with the sheriff is inappropriate and is an embarrassment to us all, and to that badge that you don't deserve to wear.
You post on here calling yourself the best deputy we have. Do the people reading this know you can’t even shoot your sidearm? That you haven’t ever qualified and you are breaking the law every time you wear that gun on duty? I guess if you are special friends with the sheriff you don’t have to follow the rules and laws the rest of us do. You are a liability; you couldn’t protect another deputy, or yourself. Do you think you are just so hot that some armed criminal will be so captivated they won’t be able to shoot you?
All anyone has to do is google Janine England and they will be impressed with the pictures and stories they find. If anyone wants a true SWEET JS posting, here are a few articles I found online. The real deal..........
You have got to be the most vile, disgusting excuse for a human being ever. May I just say, I hope YOUR worthless piece of SH*# ass leaves or gets relieved of your duties, soon. Trust me, when I say, not all people feel like you do about her. Who the F*#* do you think you are to think you can speak for everyone on the LE/or Jail side? You are one sick M-Effer.
what a joke

United States

#1922 Jun 4, 2011
happy employee wrote:
So, Dore and Butler are followers huh? Why don't you tell them that? Butler and Dore stand up for what is right, and they look out for JS because of jerko**s like you. Don't dog them for doing their job and protecting our people.
Lying tot he tax payer? Really? is father was murdered, you are a low SOB to drag that up. Why don't ya quit b****ing and go to the media? Go right ahead. You would do it from behind a computer that way when you are proved wrong, no one knows who you are. You want to talk about ballless?
You are such a minority. Why don't you go and find a job at Kroger? You are not educated and you have nothing to offer(oh may be a great personality) LOL!!! You will never leave, because you can't get paid what you get paid here. So people like JS and other new deps scare the sh** out of you don't they? If i was insecure, lazy, misarable and worthless i too would hate thse new kids.
let Dore know he is a followr. Please, do that and let me know when you plan on doing it...I want to be there for the entertainment.
You are a ball-less coward. What man goes so hard after a woman to make her life hell? You sould like someone who is in warrants how for being a D*** to a female.
I could give two sh*s about how JS looks. It is irrelavant, I care about how she is treated. Don't worry, the good guys will take care of her and you vultures are out numbered by many.
Like Muddy truth said, why don't you speak witht he fellas listed? Huh??? Are you afraid they willhave good to say about her?
Darkness will not be able to down play this girl. She will always shine. That makes you boil does it not?
Hate never wins!
Oh, incase you forgot...please make sure you let Dore and Butler know your thoughts. ;)
Oh, muddy truth. Your words expose your true identity and like I figured you wouldn't put your name out there even though you had no problems naming anyone else. What a balless coward! you are a waste of my time and a waste of oxygen!
unbelievable

Powell, OH

#1923 Jun 4, 2011
I hope you are not a deputy. Please tell me you are support staff. Someone who had your mindset will get one of us hurt. You are the kind that will take your time getting to a 44 if you don't like the person huh? You are the kind that will do anything for the cult,but won't help out a fellor bro or sister if they are screaming for help? THAT IS DANGEROUS!
I sincerelly hope haven forbid JS is calling for help YOU ARE NOT WORKING! I pray you are not the person she would have to(not by her choice) depend on. Because people like you are not true. You took it from being idiotic and stupid, to a whole new level. So tell me, if she is screaming for help would you get there as fast as you can to help? Your answer is not needed because WE already know the truth. You have made it oh so very clear.
Why are you filled with rage? Do you know? And you say it is all because of the Sheriff and some where in there JS? man to man bro, this is a life time in the works, you didn't get this vile over night. You have a ton of issues only a shrink and the good Lord can help you with.
The phrase "snitches get stiches" is meant for the unrighteous. Not for the sworn personnel who are EXPECTED to do the right thing. The weak look away, the courageous stand up and tell. In your mind that is a snitch? In mine that is a person who is doing the right thing becasue it is the right thing to do. I have been in an internal and told the truth. I would not lie for anyone and lose my job. i have a family to feed. Why should JS have to lie in an internal to save a sorry a**? Why? Doing right all the time and getting crucified for it all the time is not easy. But that girl keeps trucking. I have not heard her speak an ill of of anyone. That is not who she is. Rumors destroy a good thing, when she was moved over I was not so sure what to think. I along with many others gave her a chance. Muddy Truth named a few names and I agree with him/her. We gave her a chance and i can speak for me, I am a better person because I did. Her out look on life, crime, people, why they do what they do is mind boggling, her insight to the ugliness of people is tremendous. I am tight with Franks, we have been for years, take a page out of her book and talk to her. She what Franks has to say. You don't want the truth do you?
You are a foul human being, you want to speak about a deputy who is not "qualified" to carry a gun? jacka** take a look at the time frame one has you moron. What concerns me more is you are such a bottom feeder that you want to drag up Davis's dad's death? Are you a f***ing idiot? You can't stand the fact that he grew up with trouble and is successful, can you? That burns your fat a** does it not?
Scum of the earth has a place, and you are swimming in it. You want to know who I am? This Thanks Giving and Christmas, my wife and I will be inviting JS to our home. My kids need to hear her story. Wait until then and you will know who I am.
I have been at DCSO a long time and I am appauld at the disheartening behavior of my co-workers.
Seek some help, I am not being funny. I am as serious as a heart attack. You need help. Your words and thoughts are not normal. Your hate will destroy you.
Muddy truth

Powell, OH

#1924 Jun 4, 2011
The individuals I named are PEOPLE I HAVE SPOKEN TO. I was stating a fact. YOU on the other hand say Dore and Butler are followers. Your's was a negative comment, mine was possitive. The names I named are trur and good folks. You on the other hand have nothing positive to say. So, who should be saying who they are?
When you dog someone is when you should use your name is you have b***s. I like how you use muddy truths words "ball-less coward." So, you are not too original are you? hey, imitation is the best form of flattery! I will take it sweetheart! ;)
Check that blood pressure and go for a walk. You are due for a bowel movement! ;)
Muuuaaahhhh!!!
YOU GOT IT

Grove City, OH

#1925 Jun 4, 2011
Muddy truth wrote:
First things first- I am a deputy on the LE side and I am very thankful Janine is on our team. our hate is coming from SOMEWHERE and that some where sounds VERRRRRRY personal. Were you turned down by her? WOW! You are filled with rage.
If your balls are so big to post "fact" on here(some of which is very true----and she has owned up to it) THE REST YOU HAVE ADDED TO MAKE YOUR STORY SOUND BETTER. You are a disgrace to wear a gun and badge. I bet you are a low life cop that abuses your power and is a slug at work.
Secondly- I hope to God Janine NEVER reads or hears about the hate on this site. She is a fantastic person who deals with ass****s like you all the time. Your day will come my friend. It surely will. I hope no one tell sher about this site. I have often thought about mentioning it to her, but why? Why crush a good kids heart with garbbage?
Thirdly- You will be a man if you take yourfat ass a** to her and tell her your thoughts. Please do so. Ask to talk to her when you get off or when she gets off and tell her how you feel. I doubt you ever will. It is called BALL-LESS!!!
Fourthly- i know a little bit more about her qualification matter than you do- She has eight weeks to quality, she has a shreaded shoulder and CHOOSES to come to work in pain rather than sit at home- Much like YOU would do if you had a cold. You want to talk about someone who comes to work in pain and sucks it up? it is her! Ask her FTO Turner, he will be glad to fill you in on her daily pain. Why don't you ask Turner how she is doing and THEN POST HERE THE FACTS YOU FIND????You are a coward and you ONLY want to post her past mistake. Shame on you!!! You are an absolute disgrace to us all. When i see Turner on Monday i will again ask him how she is doing and i will post his comments on here for the rest to see. Rather than focusing on a past mistake(WE ALL HAVE THEM) lets go with where she is now and how she is doing now. Noooooooooooo, you don't want to do that do you? She will out shine you...she already does. You sit around and bad mouth her? She will not mumble a negative word about you. I can bet on it! When she has nothing good to say she doesnt say anything. Your parents obviously didn't teach you that did they?
Fifthly- You worry about her relationship with the sheriff? Why do you so much care? Clean up the heaps of trash in your back yard that reaks for miles before you point a finger at others.
Sixthly- if you want the truth and you are not going to muddy the truth why don't you talk to Turner, Butler, Burden, Hunter, Simpson, Martin, Campbell, Sgt Dore, major Perry, Sgt Franks and more------- See what they will tell you about her. You want the facts and you want the truth, ask people that matter. People who "count" not A**H***s who sit around looking to dig shit up. I have spoken to them and what they say I like.
Seventhly- You want to give credit tot he CO's who didn't like her? You are a joke! She helped clean house at that corrupt jail. She stood up for what is right and true. Unlike what you seen to stand for.....NOTHING!!! Speak to Franks, Sevier, major, Hine, Fraiser, Coy, Armstrong and others and see how they feel about Janine? Nope! i doubt you will do that, you instead sit and play backl to over two years ago for dirt? You are a f***ing joke!
man up! go to jaine and tell her how you feel. You are not capable of that are you?
#8- I have applied and got numerous "extras" on this job. I am a MALE...what now? Are you going to say I am having an inappropriate relationship with davis too? See, you don't get it, some of us come to work, do our job, keep away from the gossip and lay low. People like you can't stand that. You need shit stired to survive. You are a tumor!!!
That's *amn EFFING right she helped clean house on the jail side!! All YOU freaks are feeling the ramifications of her tsunami effect! I THANK GOD FOR JANINE SENANAYAKE! GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS ALL THE WAY FROM SRI LANKA!!!
looky here

Columbus, OH

#1926 Jun 4, 2011
unbelievable wrote:
I hope you are not a deputy. Please tell me you are support staff. Someone who had your mindset will get one of us hurt. You are the kind that will take your time getting to a 44 if you don't like the person huh? You are the kind that will do anything for the cult,but won't help out a fellor bro or sister if they are screaming for help? THAT IS DANGEROUS!
I sincerelly hope haven forbid JS is calling for help YOU ARE NOT WORKING! I pray you are not the person she would have to(not by her choice) depend on. Because people like you are not true. You took it from being idiotic and stupid, to a whole new level. So tell me, if she is screaming for help would you get there as fast as you can to help? Your answer is not needed because WE already know the truth. You have made it oh so very clear.
Why are you filled with rage? Do you know? And you say it is all because of the Sheriff and some where in there JS? man to man bro, this is a life time in the works, you didn't get this vile over night. You have a ton of issues only a shrink and the good Lord can help you with.
The phrase "snitches get stiches" is meant for the unrighteous. Not for the sworn personnel who are EXPECTED to do the right thing. The weak look away, the courageous stand up and tell. In your mind that is a snitch? In mine that is a person who is doing the right thing becasue it is the right thing to do. I have been in an internal and told the truth. I would not lie for anyone and lose my job. i have a family to feed. Why should JS have to lie in an internal to save a sorry a**? Why? Doing right all the time and getting crucified for it all the time is not easy. But that girl keeps trucking. I have not heard her speak an ill of of anyone. That is not who she is. Rumors destroy a good thing, when she was moved over I was not so sure what to think. I along with many others gave her a chance. Muddy Truth named a few names and I agree with him/her. We gave her a chance and i can speak for me, I am a better person because I did. Her out look on life, crime, people, why they do what they do is mind boggling, her insight to the ugliness of people is tremendous. I am tight with Franks, we have been for years, take a page out of her book and talk to her. She what Franks has to say. You don't want the truth do you?
You are a foul human being, you want to speak about a deputy who is not "qualified" to carry a gun? jacka** take a look at the time frame one has you moron. What concerns me more is you are such a bottom feeder that you want to drag up Davis's dad's death? Are you a f***ing idiot? You can't stand the fact that he grew up with trouble and is successful, can you? That burns your fat a** does it not?
Scum of the earth has a place, and you are swimming in it. You want to know who I am? This Thanks Giving and Christmas, my wife and I will be inviting JS to our home. My kids need to hear her story. Wait until then and you will know who I am.
I have been at DCSO a long time and I am appauld at the disheartening behavior of my co-workers.
Seek some help, I am not being funny. I am as serious as a heart attack. You need help. Your words and thoughts are not normal. Your hate will destroy you.
I don't mean to jump into your spat, but did you not just read that there may be the possibility that your righteous sheriff may have lied to you and that in fact his father is alive? And may just have been caught with cocaine? But I'm sure in your eyes Davis and all his chosen staff are all saints.
looky here

Columbus, OH

#1927 Jun 4, 2011
How ironic that the sheriff's bio site is all of the sudden down? Wonder what he has to hide? Look what it cost john Edwards wally! You better contact your attorneys before you do much else!!!!
looky here

Columbus, OH

#1928 Jun 4, 2011
Come on deputies, defend your moral leader now! Or do you want to wait and let him explain why he lied to you and the rest of us tax payers first before you have his back? He shunned his own father! Is that someone you respect? Please tell me.... instead of reaching out to help him he tells everyone he was gunned down? Wow!
joke

United States

#1929 Jun 4, 2011
happy employee wrote:
Hate never wins!
Butler is a joke! Robo cop that doesn't quite have the robo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Donald J Trump 12 hr No Smoke Dope 6
News Police officer helps family in need (Jan '14) 18 hr Chad 2
News Sentencing delayed again for PNC bank robbers Feb 16 They cannot kill ... 2
News Big Walnut Science Fair tonight Feb 9 They cannot kill ... 5
News East to be used as school again Feb 7 walks like duck 1
Union County Board of DD Feb 7 walks like duck 2
HAM associate survey Feb 7 walks like duck 3

Delaware Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delaware Mortgages