Sheriff of Delaware County
Molly McGhee

Delaware, OH

#1142 Sep 28, 2008
Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
u people r unbelievable

Columbus, OH

#1143 Sep 28, 2008
It is amazing how many of you keep requesting the “truth”, yet when the truth has already been laid out you ignore it. The truth is Westerville Police Officer Gary Allen lied…..Did you all miss this paragraph in the Gazette article…Obviously so….here it is “However, Allen later testified to police investigators the two were fully clothed and he embellished the circumstances to enhance the effect of his conversation with the dispatcher, according to Westerville police. Allen was ultimately reprimanded and given a one-day suspension without pay for using city technology in a manner unrelated to his job.” It is apparent that just like the majority of you, Mr. Yamarick has gone on a fishing expedition. Has it ever occurred to you that he is dragging innocent people through the mud to save his finances in the divorce? I am more disgusted with the fact that a man would drag his middle/high school aged children through this. If you guys would put the amount of hatred you have against Davis to a good cause you could actually make a difference in this world.
Angst

Lorain, OH

#1144 Sep 28, 2008
The problem is that there is a disconnect from what the Republicans tell us about their values and what we see them do here in Delaware County.

They're pigs
Hey GOP

Springboro, OH

#1145 Sep 28, 2008
GOP wrote:
Wanna, are you as interested in how Cindy MCain broke up the John and carol McCain marriage. Or is that okay because Cindy has lots of money. Would any other Americans have gotten off from jail time like she did for stealing and using drugs? Don't you think the courts should handle these cases. They seem to have done a pretty good job in the past!
McCain stepped up and called his part in the failure of his first marriage as his biggest moral failing. He is a bigger man than Magnum for admitting this and moving on. Despite that, it is disgusting that you would compare a man like McCain to a snake like davis.
wanna

Elizabeth, NJ

#1146 Sep 28, 2008
GOP wrote:
Wanna, are you as interested in how Cindy MCain broke up the John and carol McCain marriage. Or is that okay because Cindy has lots of money. Would any other Americans have gotten off from jail time like she did for stealing and using drugs? Don't you think the courts should handle these cases. They seem to have done a pretty good job in the past!
nope, don't care about the MCain's. Neither of them are the appointed Sheriff of Delaware. Neither of them are sworn police officers which require higher moral and ethical standards. The badge should be worn with honor not to be tarnished as Davis has done. Yes, I do agree the Courts need to sort this out but if Davis degraded his office just a little bit, then fire him. For the past several years there has been enough of this crap and public embarassment. And #1143 you're a hack and old news, you're attempts to divert from Davis is old, the NEW news is your buddy's subponea. You're not even worthy of response anymore. Go to the hearing and listen to your buddy testify.
Wanna be

Delaware, OH

#1147 Sep 28, 2008
The Gazette is right on top of it since the subpoena came out two and a half weeks ago. It is not NEW news. It is the same ole crap. I suspect you will be at that hearing as a plaintiff. Keep crying wolf!
sinking ship time to bale

Elizabeth, NJ

#1148 Sep 28, 2008
Wanna be wrote:
The Gazette is right on top of it since the subpoena came out two and a half weeks ago. It is not NEW news. It is the same ole crap. I suspect you will be at that hearing as a plaintiff. Keep crying wolf!
hey thats not a bad idea, I think all the citizens of Delaware should be there to hear what their Sheriff's been up to. Ohhh this is getting good.....Im not crying wolf, but I see flames in with the smoke. see ya
No Hearing

Columbus, OH

#1149 Sep 28, 2008
There's no "Hearing". It will be a private inquiry called a deposition at some lawyer's office. The public is not invited and has no right to attend.

He may never have to testify and whatever he is asked and his answers may never be made public. There is no investigation by anyonethat will necessarily make any of this BS public and nosone is obligated too do so.

You are a long way from having any thing on anybody as a result of two idiots making their marital problems grist for the Delaware County rumor mill. Don't be shocked if a Del County judge makes the testimony of Davis irrelevant and cancels this deposition.
Rosie Palm

Columbus, OH

#1150 Sep 28, 2008
It seems a little weird that there are a bunch of people all jacked up about the sheriff allegedly getting some off some DCRP bimbo/ho and Kewl Drew has escaped getting his ass removed from office for his putting a girlfriend on the county payroll. At least (if it's true they were a thing) the Sheriff's sweety didn't cost the taxpayers any public money.
A friend of the family

New York, NY

#1151 Sep 28, 2008
As a former closer friend of Rita and Dr. Yamarick, I can let you all know it is all cause of Rita. Up until last year she was a dear friend of me and my family, and then suddenly everything started to change. Dr. Yamarick is a fantastic father and is doing everything to keep his 5 wonderful daughters out of this entire mess. Rita on the other hand keeps dragging them deeper into the situation. I know the oldest daughter is even not in contact with her mother anymore because she cant stand her mothers deceitful ways. In all honestly Sherif Davis and Rita Yamarick deserve eachother and their adulterous ways.
Red Herring

Dayton, OH

#1152 Sep 28, 2008
This is all a great soap opera, disgusting as it is, but it has nothing to do with the business of the public of the county. It's the wreckage of the family by two idiots who are dragging it into the public.
Doubt it

AOL

#1153 Sep 29, 2008
A friend of the family wrote:
As a former closer friend of Rita and Dr. Yamarick, I can let you all know it is all cause of Rita. Up until last year she was a dear friend of me and my family, and then suddenly everything started to change. Dr. Yamarick is a fantastic father and is doing everything to keep his 5 wonderful daughters out of this entire mess. Rita on the other hand keeps dragging them deeper into the situation. I know the oldest daughter is even not in contact with her mother anymore because she cant stand her mothers deceitful ways. In all honestly Sherif Davis and Rita Yamarick deserve eachother and their adulterous ways.
Somehow, I seriously doubt you are/were a close friend of the family. Your pooly written paragraph would indicate you are not even remotely close to the family. I'm inclined to believe you are someone wanting to get a few digs in hoping to make Rita look worse, than perhaps she really is. I don't know any parties involved in this sad state of affairs, but I do have enough sense to recognize when someone is a fake.
Joe Biden

Dayton, OH

#1154 Sep 29, 2008
A concerned employee wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you are one of the persons that are kissing up to this idiot, which by the way makes you one too...You are only out for personal gain, not the common good of the agency and its members as a whole. So..If yoou cannot come up with anything better than tupoc or Elvis, Shut Up!!!!!
Nice guy. He reminds me of me. Attack, Deflect, Attack, Throw in a unprovable lie, Repeat.
Dont Drink the Kool-Aid

Columbus, OH

#1155 Sep 29, 2008
"If you lie to me, I'll cut you... I'll cut you deep."
sinking ship time to bale

United States

#1156 Sep 29, 2008
Red Herring wrote:
This is all a great soap opera, disgusting as it is, but it has nothing to do with the business of the public of the county. It's the wreckage of the family by two idiots who are dragging it into the public.
"An office committed to protecting our homes, our schools and our community, while providing the highest levels of integrity, accountability and professionalism to the people we serve."

this was on the Sheriff's website. The citizens should expect this out of their law enforcement community and whats more public than that.
Molly McGhee

Delaware, OH

#1157 Sep 29, 2008
Hey GOP wrote:
<quoted text>McCain stepped up and called his part in the failure of his first marriage as his biggest moral failing. He is a bigger man than Magnum for admitting this and moving on. Despite that, it is disgusting that you would compare a man like McCain to a snake like davis.
Do you support McCain? Enough said!
BFS

Dayton, OH

#1158 Sep 29, 2008
They both are midgets
Tell the Truth

Pickerington, OH

#1159 Sep 29, 2008
A friend of the family wrote:
"Friend of the Family," you are a total liar and should be ashamed of yourself for your deceipt! You don't know the Yamaricks at ALL or you would know how "Rita" actually spells her name...
ali bye

Hillsboro, OH

#1160 Sep 30, 2008
gotta a call from republican party tonight. asked me if I was supporting McCain/Palin,Tiberi,Crites,etc ... Didn't ask me if I was supporting the sheriff. Boy, that would have been fun!
Sarah

Delaware, OH

#1161 Oct 1, 2008
I got a call asking the same. I ripped them about all their candidates and told them they look like they have been asleep at the wheel for years. Told them to take their candidates and shove them where the sun don't shine. Then I realized. That is where some of them crawled out of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown parking 9 hr Park right 1
1st delynn kale memorial pull! (Jun '11) Thu Pulling for a Cure 11
What teacher was it? Thu csm 33
Olentangy LGBT Benefits Jul 1 Eluveitie 2
MPL searching for a new DIrector Jun 29 Lucy 59
SNAP challenge Jun 27 splashpadELVIS 2
delco spendaholics Jun 25 I Told U So 1
More from around the web

Delaware People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE