Jailer

Dublin, OH

#2983 Dec 26, 2012
Davis was one of the trash,still have J.Burke and Savage to throw out
city officer

Dublin, OH

#2984 Dec 26, 2012
That savage is the worst
city officer

Dublin, OH

#2985 Dec 26, 2012
that trash K.Savage was FIRED and hired back by his buddy Davis
Judge Judy

United States

#2986 Dec 27, 2012
city officer wrote:
that trash K.Savage was FIRED and hired back by his buddy Davis
Not only hired back but given $500,000 settlement to boot.
city officer

Dublin, OH

#2987 Dec 27, 2012
thats a lie
city officer

Dublin, OH

#2988 Dec 28, 2012
He lied to you,received appr.1/3 of his lost wages
truth

Westerville, OH

#2989 Feb 5, 2013
city officer wrote:
He lied to you,received appr.1/3 of his lost wages
he was given 150k. to be exact. savage is a joke and burke is a liar. wait until jeanine gets paid. that chick will make savage and burke cringe. they lie about everything.

How does burke stay on sick leave but go to court to support his cronies while on sick leave?

they are liars and the truth will be out soon.
Hello Wally

Columbus, OH

#2993 Feb 6, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
he was given 150k. to be exact. savage is a joke and burke is a liar. wait until jeanine gets paid. that chick will make savage and burke cringe. they lie about everything.
How does burke stay on sick leave but go to court to support his cronies while on sick leave?
they are liars and the truth will be out soon.
So you think she will get paid do you? Must be a bunch of lies coming from both of yaws asses too!
genoa krogers

Seven Valleys, PA

#2994 Feb 6, 2013
The only thing fat on kevins wife is her paycheck, about 120,000 a year. This is 110,000 more than what Janine makes currently. Nothing ugly on kevins wife. Personally, I would drink her bath water.
hi truth

Westerville, OH

#2995 Feb 6, 2013
genoa krogers wrote:
The only thing fat on kevins wife is her paycheck, about 120,000 a year. This is 110,000 more than what Janine makes currently. Nothing ugly on kevins wife. Personally, I would drink her bath water.
Hmmm! You must be a man with a small dick who has not women if you are willing to drink her bath water...
Wally Again

Columbus, OH

#2996 Feb 6, 2013
hi truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm! You must be a man with a small dick who has not women if you are willing to drink her bath water...
Talking smack? You would know yourself about having a small dick.
hiiiiii

Westerville, OH

#2999 Feb 7, 2013
Wally Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking smack? You would know yourself about having a small dick.
I am white and I have a virgina. Sorry! See I struck a nerve ;-)
truth be known

Westerville, OH

#3000 Feb 7, 2013
Not so fast wrote:
Savage- we know you love her and are sticking up for her. She is ugly and nasty. No sense in laboring that point. As to her paycheck... Even a settlement for Kevin has proven money doesn't change white trash. Please don't respond that she is even close to decent. Her clothes are too tight. Her hair is greasy looking. That's that.
<quoted text>
Lolllll!!! This is funny. And Oh Kevin, how is that orenge tan coming along bro?
wondering

Westerville, OH

#3001 Feb 7, 2013
Wally Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking smack? You would know yourself about having a small dick.
No one spoke of a small dick but you, ha haaaaaa stop telling on yourself. Can you even see it with your belly in the way?
Walter III

Lucasville, OH

#3002 Mar 14, 2013
Why has Janine left me? What is your number my sugar?
Dont Come Back

Lucasville, OH

#3003 Mar 25, 2013
I am glad Magnumand Janine are both gone. the office stopped being such a hostile place after they both left.
Jeremiah

Richwood, OH

#3004 Apr 3, 2013
So where are those whiners who were saying Martin would be a terrible decision? Hmm? The S.O. loves him, he has brought integrity back to the office. Yes, there have been bonehead moves like the Taco Bell incident.
Well?
How about General MacArthur who was going to return San Diego and save Delaware County?

That's what I thought. LOL....
Macho man savage

United States

#3006 Apr 27, 2013
Jeremiah wrote:
So where are those whiners who were saying Martin would be a terrible decision? Hmm? The S.O. loves him, he has brought integrity back to the office. Yes, there have been bonehead moves like the Taco Bell incident.
Well?
How about General MacArthur who was going to return San Diego and save Delaware County?
That's what I thought. LOL....
No so fast. The con artist Savage is still there which means integrity is still to be determined.
Where are they now

Columbus, OH

#3007 Apr 29, 2013
Walter and Janine, the two that got fired from DCSO a year ago? Haven't seen anything in the papers or TV about the lawsuits from that fallout. Anybody know what's going on?
Poster boy

Powell, OH

#3008 Apr 29, 2013
Where are they now wrote:
Walter and Janine, the two that got fired from DCSO a year ago? Haven't seen anything in the papers or TV about the lawsuits from that fallout. Anybody know what's going on?
Ask savage. He as his white trash nose everywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Old Guy 31,185
Maggots found in food at two Ohio prisons Fri briggsg 17
Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
the dirty politics being played by shyra eichho... (Oct '13) Sep 18 Tony M 24
vince margello half truths (Nov '13) Sep 18 Tony M 14
Richmark Gutter Company- Ostrander Ohio - BEWAR... (Mar '14) Sep 18 BEWARE 4
Mitchell Eichhorn Incoming Libewrty Twp Trustee... (Jan '14) Sep 17 Not Suprised 28
•••
•••
•••

Delaware Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Delaware People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Delaware News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Delaware
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••