Sheriff of Delaware County
jealousy sux

Powell, OH

#2961 Jun 10, 2012
Davis and Senanayake are happy as can be. Just saw them the other day. Enjoying each other in peace. Great looking pair by the way. They will be living together very soon I am sure. Better days are a head for them both. I am happy to see they stuck it out through all the hatred. True love they say has a bond unbreakable. More power to you guys. Dynamic duo I say!
Jeremiah

Radnor, OH

#2962 Jun 10, 2012
jealousy sux wrote:
Davis and Senanayake are happy as can be. Just saw them the other day. Enjoying each other in peace. Great looking pair by the way. They will be living together very soon I am sure. Better days are a head for them both. I am happy to see they stuck it out through all the hatred. True love they say has a bond unbreakable. More power to you guys. Dynamic duo I say!
and Janine makes a visit....
You are Kidding Right

Columbus, OH

#2963 Jun 11, 2012
jealousy sux wrote:
Lets see, both are fired, Davis cheated on his wife with Senanayake, Davis cheats on Senanayake with RW and RY and whomever else comes along. He has lied lied lied lied and lied. They are both happy and will be living together. Both are stupied stupied and more studpied. Hmmm, where is the "happily ever after" here?
spell it out

Columbus, OH

#2964 Jun 11, 2012
You are Kidding Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, both are fired, Davis cheated on his wife with Senanayake, Davis cheats on Senanayake with RW and RY and whomever else comes along. He has lied lied lied lied and lied. They are both happy and will be living together. Both are stupied stupied and more studpied. Hmmm, where is the "happily ever after" here?
Why use initals, spell out the names you are referring to!
truthbeknown

Powell, OH

#2965 Jun 12, 2012
Rebecca, get a clue. He may have done you a time or two but he does not want you on his arm. Keep moving.
Walter III

Chillicothe, OH

#2966 Jul 8, 2012
I am still trying to hurt Russ Martin from the outside with my goon squad. I still have them in the jail and two or three others in the admin office. They will make your life miserable!
hataaaaaaaa

Powell, OH

#2967 Jul 12, 2012
The divorce is final. When is the "move in" of the bronze goddess? Soon I presume? Walter, we know you do not want her on her own for long. She may scamper along. You are a brillient man! I know you will have her under your roof as soon as possible. Can't blame ya Bro. She is a hot and wanted topic. Those legs, I speak for them. Hmmmmm! That tan, carmel I say, that hair, dark and smooth, almond shaped brown eyes, She got em'. Athletic bod, she got that too. An evening peircing smile, yeeeeeep, hate to say it, she be wearing that too. All that runnin and runnin' pays off sweetheart. You are a hot "tamolieeeeeee" You keep a brother keep comin' back for more.
Your options are endless but I see you stay where you wanna be. He must be powerful. You pick em up and you drop em off...after the "move" it won't matter will in? ;-)
Not trying to cock block, but man o man you are worth the desire. You speak with an accent, got an attitude of a sista, intalec of a pro and a body of a goddess. LOL... who won't go afer than conmbo. I'd give up my late night taco bel cravin' for a mama like you. Why are you a hermit? Go out and enjoy life. Davis will stick around. He loves you. I see that. Is there a day that passeswhere you both dont see each other? naaaaaaa! Thats right, yo guys in love. Let the world know it. You have been through some crazy shit, dont let haters hate on you. Love who you want.
Davis, man to man bro... lay it thick and make em' sweat. She is a sweet thang. Own it!
Forget the haters.
All of em'

Peace out bro
Magnum

Frisco, TX

#2968 Jul 14, 2012
Thanks, she taste like cotton candy and goes for hour... I guess I will take my state pension and when she gets her settlement from Delaware county we will be set.

Love you guys, keep that shit real!
curious

United States

#2969 Jul 14, 2012
Magnum wrote:
Thanks, she taste like cotton candy and goes for hour... I guess I will take my state pension and when she gets her settlement from Delaware county we will be set.

Love you guys, keep that shit real!
Who are you that you felt the need to write an ignorant post here but then also post on the Knapp/Orange Township issue?
Magnum

Frisco, TX

#2970 Jul 14, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you that you felt the need to write an ignorant post here but then also post on the Knapp/Orange Township issue?
Most people call me big daddy. What your name? No idea what your talking about with the Knapp/Orange comment..... Or why you would bring that to this string.
Needle

Powell, OH

#2971 Jul 18, 2012
Magnum wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people call me big daddy. What your name? No idea what your talking about with the Knapp/Orange comment..... Or why you would bring that to this string.
AND...most people call you needle di*k right? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL! We know this!
Magnum

Frisco, TX

#2972 Jul 18, 2012
Needle wrote:
<quoted text>
AND...most people call you needle di*k right? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL! We know this!
Ask your mom? She still can't walk right...
finally some evidence

Powell, OH

#2973 Jul 22, 2012
concerned employee wrote:
Well, rumor control.. The "proof" is in specific details that would out anyone giving those details. It's hard to support your family without a job.
Nobody said you had to believe or listen. Just don't say you weren't warned.
tread lighting...people know who you are adn your IP address will be known SOON!!!
The following(stalking) etc will be out in the light soon. What are you gonna do? be a Cuccaresse or a Chasse and hope to get your job back? NOT! Your ass is f*cked in the bung hole! The truth is out! FINLLY!!! ;-)
retired deputy

Somerset, KY

#2974 Sep 20, 2012
the main goon he has reporting back to him is K.Savage i heard they were togeather at a diner
Buddies til the end

Wilmington, OH

#2977 Nov 29, 2012
Looks like the dirty sheriff and his buddies just can't move on.
Magnum

Wilmington, OH

#2978 Dec 12, 2012
Where am I now?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2979 Dec 12, 2012
Magnum wrote:
Where am I now?
You are now the Mayor of the City of Irrelevant. DCSO is now in good hands, move along.
Question

Wilmington, OH

#2980 Dec 13, 2012
Has all the trash been thrown out of the Sheriff's office along with Magnum. I know his trashy girlfriend has been thrown out, but what about the rest of his goon squad.
concernedcop

Akron, OH

#2981 Dec 20, 2012
So, what did she do in Sri Lanka other than prostitution?
Cleo

United States

#2982 Dec 25, 2012
Question wrote:
Has all the trash been thrown out of the Sheriff's office along with Magnum. I know his trashy girlfriend has been thrown out, but what about the rest of his goon squad.
Yep... The biggest trash is gone. Not Walter either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela Bays (Mar '13) 8 hr Ctfu 6
Roaches @ J. Gumbo's Aug 16 Diary of Jane 3
Speeders in the ville (Feb '17) Aug 14 beth 5
Applebees Aug 13 S Thompson 1
HAM associate survey (Oct '16) Aug 10 Lindz 4
News Refill app lets users buy drinks with tap of ph... Aug 6 Mud, James Mud 1
Michael James White (Aug '16) Aug 1 Smiling 3

Delaware Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance