Sheriff of Delaware County
News Alert

Columbus, OH

#2651 Nov 15, 2011
Older woman young woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Reta was wrong, Davis was wrong too. They had an affair, it is known to us who were close to Reta and her now ex- husband. Reta's behavior changed over night. All lovey dovey, to cold and distant with Warren. It was obvious there was a fire burning else where, it took a while to figure it out but when the paper broke the news we connected all the dots. Davis and Reta are done, they have been for a while. Well over a year. The water got too hot and Reta bailed. I am sure Davis is not crying the blues, he has a smokin' hot babe on his radar now. Let "by gones, be by gones." Good luck Davis holding on to that young thing. She is a looker! Too good for you Davis, but consider yourself a lucky one. Wow!
Are you sure that she is the one that bailed out and not Davis bailing out on her. He may have had the older one and the newer one overlapping for awhile. And the saga continues,new,younger woman and one of his deputies too. Davis continues to use women until he finds someone else. What an embarressment to DCSO,both Davis and the deputy who we all know who it is. It just shows you that Delaware GOP will put anybody into an office without checking out their background! I bet he thinks he is hot stuff and every woman wants some of it!
Actually

Columbus, OH

#2652 Nov 16, 2011
He is.
Magnum

Columbus, OH

#2653 Nov 26, 2011
Has been seen out with a new tramp. Who is it. Not one I have seen him with before.
humor

Powell, OH

#2654 Nov 27, 2011
Magnum wrote:
Has been seen out with a new tramp. Who is it. Not one I have seen him with before.
Where has he been "seen with a new tramp?"
make the call

Powell, OH

#2659 Dec 12, 2011
Sheriff Davis,

Your girl is wanted by a high'falutin' JD. He's got plans for that fine thang'

She's too stupid to see it. stupid, stupd and STUPID!

Let a catch of a lifetime go, for a married man that can't commit? They say you are a intelligent woman, I don't know if I'd bet on it.

New year's eve plans? You still got time Brown Suga! Make the choice that will change your life!:)
He will treat you like a queen!
Get A Grip

Netherlands

#2660 Dec 12, 2011
There are over 2500 posts here on this blog which are way too many . I don't give a rip on what anybody does romantically on their own time but I do care about safety and response. Under Sheriff Davis my safety and that of my family has been protected. Calls have been responded to with professionalism, in a timely manner and with success in terms of catching the culprits. The previous Sheriff, was taken out due to corruption which I understand he has recently had expunged, but he is no better than Hanks, Ward, Antonopolus, Jordan, Peterson, the Brenners, etc,. The BIG however is that Sheriff Davis is way better than the previous incumbent and those other elected DILBERTS.
mid4387

Powell, OH

#2661 Dec 12, 2011
Get A Grip wrote:
There are over 2500 posts here on this blog which are way too many . I don't give a rip on what anybody does romantically on their own time but I do care about safety and response. Under Sheriff Davis my safety and that of my family has been protected. Calls have been responded to with professionalism, in a timely manner and with success in terms of catching the culprits. The previous Sheriff, was taken out due to corruption which I understand he has recently had expunged, but he is no better than Hanks, Ward, Antonopolus, Jordan, Peterson, the Brenners, etc,. The BIG however is that Sheriff Davis is way better than the previous incumbent and those other elected DILBERTS.
Toattaly Agree!
He does a good job, we like him. And we like him more because he has a smokin' hot slice on his arm. well, not on his arm yet, but will be if he can han on to her she is a hot slice. Smokin' mama. In uniform, running and working out, all dolled up or lounging at the store, she looks goooood! Those bedroom eyes and slight smile makes a brother wanna melt and lose his old ways.
Too Funny

Columbus, OH

#2662 Dec 12, 2011
make the call wrote:
Sheriff Davis,
Let a catch of a lifetime go, for a married man that can't commit? They say you are a intelligent woman, I don't know if I'd bet on it.
New year's eve plans? You still got time Brown Suga! Make the choice that will change your life!:)
Stupied is as stupied does. There is no question as to JS's or Wally's intelligence here. She ain't given up a man who makessure his favorite deputy/girlfriend gets face time on TV two weekends in a row. Talken about both being vain. Nor is she given up someon that she can make do what she wants with a little ##### or a little blackmail if she needs to. But if that's what you want JD,go for it!
yep yep

Powell, OH

#2663 Dec 12, 2011
make the call wrote:
Sheriff Davis,
Yaaaa yaaaaa! Shes my lady! Fine at that. Walter, you keep it up. She is into you man, and you are her. You will shut all thse fools up in time. She is your ultimate prize. A man can't do better than her bronzeself. Fiiiiiine sista.
Also Too Funny

Columbus, OH

#2664 Dec 12, 2011
Get A Grip wrote:
You obviously are clueless. This guy is just as corrupt as the other republicans you mentioned. He's just slick enough to hide it well and talk himself out of any type of scrutiny. Add him to the list if I were you, he isn't any better!
our thought

Powell, OH

#2665 Dec 13, 2011
Also Too Funny wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously are clueless. This guy is just as corrupt as the other republicans you mentioned. He's just slick enough to hide it well and talk himself out of any type of scrutiny. Add him to the list if I were you, he isn't any better!
I think not! He is far better and just think, four more years!:) Yeeaaaa!!!
Union dilberts

Netherlands

#2666 Dec 13, 2011
This blog seemi to be nothing but a union organized complaint forum. The taxpayers are generally happy with Sheriff Davis so the malcontents should just do their job and quit bashing the guy. Me smells a bit of jealousy among the Ward and Smith guys and gals.
he and she

Powell, OH

#2667 Dec 13, 2011
Union dilberts wrote:
This blog seemi to be nothing but a union organized complaint forum. The taxpayers are generally happy with Sheriff Davis so the malcontents should just do their job and quit bashing the guy. Me smells a bit of jealousy among the Ward and Smith guys and gals.
You got it! True True!!!

Him and her both, a lot of jealousy. Haters galore.
jealousy will kill ya pal

Powell, OH

#2668 Dec 13, 2011
Too Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupied is as stupied does. There is no question as to JS's or Wally's intelligence here. She ain't given up a man who makessure his favorite deputy/girlfriend gets face time on TV two weekends in a row. Talken about both being vain. Nor is she given up someon that she can make do what she wants with a little ##### or a little blackmail if she needs to. But if that's what you want JD,go for it!
Jealous? Oooooooozzzing jealousy! You are turning green.
Walter

Powell, OH

#2669 Dec 13, 2011
Sweet pea,
Walter is a loser. He is not honest. Dont live a lie. You are young and bright. Figure it out before it is too late.
Walter will lie and cheat. And yes, even on you JS.
See the light and walk away. He is a man who will never change his ways. Get yourself checked. I would. You might have a disease. He has been around.
Give your beauty to a deserving gentleman. Not a man who cheats.
Really

Columbus, OH

#2670 Dec 14, 2011
yep yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaaaa yaaaaa! Shes my lady! Fine at that. Walter, you keep it up. She is into you man, and you are her. You will shut all thse fools up in time. She is your ultimate prize. A man can't do better than her bronzeself. Fiiiiiine sista.
Now who's lady is she, yours, Walter's or both of you? Sounds like you know these two pretty good which means that you go along with this illicit extramarital love affair. Yep, STUPIDITY is alive and kicking in the DCSO!
hate

Powell, OH

#2671 Dec 17, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text> Now who's lady is she, yours, Walter's or both of you? Sounds like you know these two pretty good which means that you go along with this illicit extramarital love affair. Yep, STUPIDITY is alive and kicking in the DCSO!
Looks like hate and jealousy are alive and WELL in Columbus! ;)
jj1973dd

Powell, OH

#2672 Dec 18, 2011
Time is running out Janine. STUPID to let a chance of a lifetime float by. He is desired by the opposite sex, more than you are. Can you believe it? LOL!
He has got it bad for you girl.
Snooze you lose. Open those brown eyes and jump on the chance of your life. He is a keeper!
Where is Wally

Columbus, OH

#2673 Dec 19, 2011
Probably with one of his many easy women. (who are not his wife). That P.O.S. is spending his time screwing the women of Powell, his staff, and the taxpayers.
mybrownsuga

Powell, OH

#2674 Dec 20, 2011
Where is Wally wrote:
Probably with one of his many easy women.(who are not his wife). That P.O.S. is spending his time screwing the women of Powell, his staff, and the taxpayers.
Nope, he only wants the Srilankan Goddess! Who needs a 'so called" rich bitch from Powell who lives off their hubby's money? That would get old. The sheriff will be the Sheriff for 4 more years. Adding to that, he will have a beautiful bride before too long. The hatin will then only begin.
How about midning your own trash and not worrying about WD and JS? Ever thought of that? She is a hot slice. What are you assholes gonna say when she is a Davis?
Only a matter of time.
All you can do is get on a public site with no name and throw rocks. You this Davis and JS are affected by you? Hate to break the news to ya, NOT!
Their lives will be just fine, may be you should focus on your misery and help your pathetic soul.

Merry Christmas! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marysville Hookers? (Apr '09) Jul 16 gess who 13
Vote For Donald Trump Jul 15 Wake Up People 4
Good Restuarants Jul 13 Nick 2
northwest building resources inc. - ostrander o... Jul 13 NORTHWEST BUILDIN... 1
boycott plain city steam threshers show (Jul '13) Jul 12 special ed 79
Any changes at MPL (Nov '15) Jul 12 special ed 34
News Think Honda is boring? Think again. Its new A 1... Jul 12 special ed 2

Delaware Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delaware Mortgages