Powell, OH

#2631 Oct 25, 2011
A Scumbag wrote:
He still is!
Hey, he is STILL running unopposed! ;)
KNOWS IT ALL

Powell, OH

#2633 Oct 26, 2011
Okay for all you idiots that are saying that Davis is running unoppossed your stupid!! You need to call the BOARD OF ELECTIONS they will tell you anyone running for Sheriff doesnt have to have their credinatals in until the end of December. You might be blowing Davis but not the Board Of Elections. HAHAHA see you in December BLOWERS :) wow!!!! finally someone who tells the truth...
Self Appointed Nickname

Chillicothe, OH

#2634 Oct 26, 2011
KNOWS IT ALL wrote:
Okay for all you idiots that are saying that Davis is running unoppossed your stupid!! You need to call the BOARD OF ELECTIONS they will tell you anyone running for Sheriff doesnt have to have their credinatals in until the end of December. You might be blowing Davis but not the Board Of Elections. HAHAHA see you in December BLOWERS :) wow!!!! finally someone who tells the truth...
I sure do hope someone runs against him. Talk abour Napelon syndrome! There are a few people from the office I'd like to see run, but naturally davis would fire them first.
I don't like people who make threats just to prove they are the boss, and that's how davis acts
Sheriff Davis

Powell, OH

#2635 Oct 27, 2011
KNOWS IT ALL wrote:
You are wrong Jackass! They must make their interest known by the 4th of December. Not the END OF DECEMBER!
Why don't you call the board of elections again and get your facts straight.
I say again, Davis is running unopposed!
Self Appointed Nickname

Powell, OH

#2636 Oct 27, 2011
Self Appointed Nickname wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure do hope someone runs against him. Talk abour Napelon syndrome! There are a few people from the office I'd like to see run, but naturally davis would fire them first.
I don't like people who make threats just to prove they are the boss, and that's how davis acts
Aaaaawwwwww!!! Doyou need your binky? Poor baby!
Quite whinning and get to work dead beat.
Self Appoint This

New York, NY

#2637 Oct 31, 2011
I think its funny that Sheriff Davis website is down. guess he doesn't want the picture and bio of the "family man" up since he's screwing his deputy and his wife left him!
you are wrong

Columbus, OH

#2638 Oct 31, 2011
Self Appointed Nickname

Chillicothe, OH

#2639 Nov 1, 2011
Way to post and answer youself.

This guy is so full of himself. He is a total disgrace.
Self Appoint This

New York, NY

#2640 Nov 1, 2011
I guess I was wrong.....in a way. That's not the same site he used to use! But I did notice there isn't word one or mention of his family like on the other site. Guess we know why!
Please

Columbus, OH

#2641 Nov 2, 2011
Self Appoint This wrote:
I guess I was wrong.....in a way. That's not the same site he used to use! But I did notice there isn't word one or mention of his family like on the other site. Guess we know why!
Don't be silly! you can't promote family values with family pictures on your website and also be fooling around with a female deputy. Delaware GOP are you listening!
self appointed nickname

Powell, OH

#2642 Nov 2, 2011
Please wrote:
<quoted text> Don't be silly! you can't promote family values with family pictures on your website and also be fooling around with a female deputy. Delaware GOP are you listening!
You better believe; GOP is listening. And he is running unopposed! Why don't you run against him if you are so confident? That is what I thought. You are the minority. The public loves Davis. He does right by them. So, keep whinning! Oh! Yeah, you will be whinning for four more years. ;)
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Powell, OH

#2643 Nov 2, 2011
Self Appoint This wrote:
I am sorry! I will let the Sheriff know that he needs to ask for your permission before he makes decisions in his life. Why don't you them ask for permission before you come to work being one lazy slob? Is it not ironic how you "extect" of others more than you are willing to give of yourself?
Hmmmmmmm! One "average" individual you are.
Davis will be around as long as HE wants to be. So get on board or jump off ship with no life vest. That blubber will sink fast.
Maggot Davis

Columbus, OH

#2644 Nov 4, 2011
Can't manage his budget. Those are my tax dollars. He needs to be kicked out of office.
Self Appointed Nickname

Powell, OH

#2645 Nov 4, 2011
Maggot Davis wrote:
Can't manage his budget. Those are my tax dollars. He needs to be kicked out of office.
Clueless! You are the maggot! A fat chubby maggot at that. Your tax dollar, ha! Please! Get a grip! I wish he didn't fight as hard for his people as he does now. He fights Stapleton all day long for assholes like you.
Davis, just sit back and don't do anything for these loosers who work at DCSO. When you quit fighting for them, see how much they will bitch then.

If you think you can do a better job, you have a little time, throw your name in the hat will you. Yea, right, those tiny balls of yours won't allow that will it? You are a coward!
Crawl back under that rock you came out of.
Bully

Westerville, OH

#2646 Nov 9, 2011
He's bullying opponents so they don't run against him. So typical. Past behavior clues us in to future behavior.
yeah right

United States

#2647 Nov 9, 2011
Bully wrote:
He's bullying opponents so they don't run against him. So typical. Past behavior clues us in to future behavior.
And what you're doing on here isn't bullying at all huh?
Self Appointed Nickname

Powell, OH

#2648 Nov 9, 2011
Bully wrote:
Who is being bullied? Is this "potential" runner a baby? If he is being "bullied" not to run against Davis(according to your genius mind) this tells me this person(who ever he is) must be a strong kind of guy...NOT! Bullied? are he in middle school?

Next Excuse....
Wow_Such Hatered

Columbus, OH

#2649 Nov 14, 2011
A friend of the family wrote:
As a former closer friend of Rita and Dr. Yamarick, I can let you all know it is all cause of Rita. Up until last year she was a dear friend of me and my family, and then suddenly everything started to change. Dr. Yamarick is a fantastic father and is doing everything to keep his 5 wonderful daughters out of this entire mess. Rita on the other hand keeps dragging them deeper into the situation. I know the oldest daughter is even not in contact with her mother anymore because she cant stand her mothers deceitful ways. In all honestly Sherif Davis and Rita Yamarick deserve eachother and their adulterous ways.
I doubt you're "closer" friend of Reta since you don't even know how to spell her name. There's a quote we should all reflect on when we only know one side of a "STORY,": It is better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. SO, let us judge not that we be not judged. I bet you call yourself a Christian!
Older woman young woman

Powell, OH

#2650 Nov 14, 2011
Wow_Such Hatered wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you're "closer" friend of Reta since you don't even know how to spell her name. There's a quote we should all reflect on when we only know one side of a "STORY,": It is better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. SO, let us judge not that we be not judged. I bet you call yourself a Christian!
Reta was wrong, Davis was wrong too. They had an affair, it is known to us who were close to Reta and her now ex- husband. Reta's behavior changed over night. All lovey dovey, to cold and distant with Warren. It was obvious there was a fire burning else where, it took a while to figure it out but when the paper broke the news we connected all the dots. Davis and Reta are done, they have been for a while. Well over a year. The water got too hot and Reta bailed. I am sure Davis is not crying the blues, he has a smokin' hot babe on his radar now. Let "by gones, be by gones." Good luck Davis holding on to that young thing. She is a looker! Too good for you Davis, but consider yourself a lucky one. Wow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Letter of Discrimination and Complaint filed ag... (Feb '15) 12 hr Savior 3
Kathryn Burton 21 hr Cindi 1
Delaware Stinkz........Baby! (Dec '13) Apr 19 Two Watts 10
News Zornes hires private attorney - Apr 16 Big Johnson 1
Marysville Hookers? (Apr '09) Apr 14 Bill Payer 20
dea Apr 10 missing point 1
wondering Apr 10 missing point 1

Delaware Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance