Janine

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2273 Aug 25, 2011
I hope this one swallows the evidence, don't you Magnum!
Self Appointed Nickname

Chillicothe, OH

#2274 Aug 26, 2011
Sly wrote:
<quoted text>
Janine ENGLAND is a rank chasing, holster sniffing bimbo who likes to stir the pot. Its funny that the Sheriff allows a new employee to use a name that at the time wasn't her legal name. Trying to cover up her passed. All the qualified, experience applicants that apply and the one that makes national television for giving her chief "pleasure" on tape gets the job. Impressive Walt!
Come on, Walt said "everyone deserves a second chance" in his defense of hiring her. Isn't this a 3rd chance at the least? But I'm sure the fact that she is a female, good looking, and her past "actions" were not a factor in his decision. I just wonder which head was doing the thinking. She will be nothing but trouble and we will have yet anohter employee who sues the sheriff's office for discrimination.
Self Appointed Nickname

Chillicothe, OH

#2275 Aug 26, 2011
I'm sure the deputy who was ordered to change his report from domestic violence to disorderly conduct, then back after the Lt saw the "evidence" will be the one the sheriff goes after. I feel sorry for him because the management there never admits they are/ were wrong and he will be the one to suffer. Red folders will start flying and I guarntee it won't be for the Lt who gave the order.
Really

Dublin, OH

#2276 Aug 26, 2011
Janine wrote:
I hope this one swallows the evidence, don't you Magnum!
Why don't you tell your overweight wife to go to the store and get some more ice cream and Twinkies (while you check out u-tube for the 100th time)and then take a loooooong shower afterwards and keep on dreamin'....you'll never know now, will ya??
Other

Chillicothe, OH

#2277 Aug 26, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell your overweight wife to go to the store and get some more ice cream and Twinkies (while you check out u-tube for the 100th time)and then take a loooooong shower afterwards and keep on dreamin'....you'll never know now, will ya??
I see our JS lover is back. Maybe you should follow your own advice here. You seem to have a very very unhealthy obsession with her.
Really

Dublin, OH

#2278 Aug 26, 2011
Other wrote:
<quoted text>
I see our JS lover is back. Maybe you should follow your own advice here. You seem to have a very very unhealthy obsession with her.
Yeah, I hate to rain on your parade......I'm baaaaaaack.......;-)))
Really

Dublin, OH

#2279 Aug 26, 2011
Other wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, forgive me....I forgot....Janine has all her natural teeth....I'm sure you're use to getting your oral pleasure from those who don't...LOL!!
A thought

Delaware, OH

#2280 Aug 26, 2011
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems many would like us to think so. Hard to believe that the sheriff is so innocent. BCI doesn't come in on a whim. Should be interesting to see what comes out of this.
Actually get your facts straight, it is not BCI who will be coming and investigating if anything it will be the Attorney General's Office(BCI works under that umbrella)
And...just a thought, the Sheriff has not been here and had nothing to do with Kris Jordan threatening and pushing his wife. Have you heard the 911 tape? Evidently not, because if you hear it you might have an inclination of the fear that woman was feeling when she called. And you don't seem to have a brain to figure out that Ellis and Yarnell are good guys and they wouldnt do anything shaddy. So, you are saying that they did something shaddy on the front lines? Hey go on and fill out another sick leave slip will ya. I am sure you need more sick time. The Sheriff you think had something to do with the Jordan drama? Please! How idiotic are you? Please don't answer that. It was Rhetorical.
Hey, the truth is a great thing....is it not? ;)
ETETET

Delaware, OH

#2281 Aug 26, 2011
Self Appointed Nickname wrote:
I'm sure the deputy who was ordered to change his report from domestic violence to disorderly conduct, then back after the Lt saw the "evidence" will be the one the sheriff goes after. I feel sorry for him because the management there never admits they are/ were wrong and he will be the one to suffer. Red folders will start flying and I guarntee it won't be for the Lt who gave the order.
Time will tell, will it not? Those deps did the right thing. They will be fine. Jordan doesnt seem to have much sense. He is bring negative attention to himself.
Wow

Dublin, OH

#2282 Aug 26, 2011
Bottom line.....listen to the 911 tape...."google" that...will ya???!! Idiots.
exactly

Bowie, MD

#2283 Aug 26, 2011
Poor poor sick leave abuser needed the attention and deflection.
Self Appointe Nickname

Chillicothe, OH

#2284 Aug 26, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, forgive me....I forgot....Janine has all her natural teeth....I'm sure you're use to getting your oral pleasure from those who don't...LOL!!
Thank you for posting such informative information on here. Your post are always thoughful and useful.
Everyone who reads your post should have an excellent insight into the thought process of the sheriff and his administration. Deflect deflect deflect all the attention, when asked why something changed reply "because we can" and never admit wrong doing.
As far as your obsession with this female, please seek mental help. You have very serious mental issues. If you keep this up, we will all be seeing you on the news after you go all psycho and they find her head in your basement. You may want to see if OSU has any beds open, you need the help.
Self Appointe Nickname

Chillicothe, OH

#2285 Aug 26, 2011
ETETET wrote:
<quoted text>
Time will tell, will it not? Those deps did the right thing. They will be fine. Jordan doesnt seem to have much sense. He is bring negative attention to himself.
Time will certainly tell. I hope they do not get into trouble, however I know how the sheriff operates and thinks. He won't write up his yes man Lt, he will find a way to write up the deputies in question.
I hope no punishment comes out of this, but as I said if it happens I don't see his faithful admin getting in trouble, it will be the people who are actually doing the work.
Self Appointe Nickname

Chillicothe, OH

#2286 Aug 26, 2011
exactly wrote:
Poor poor sick leave abuser needed the attention and deflection.
Really, you want to talk about a "sick leave abuser"? Would you not say there are others who abuse the sick leave but never seem to get into trouble? Prob not because I'm sure it would mean yet another lawsuite filed by the same deputy.
ticked years later

Grove City, OH

#2287 Aug 26, 2011
I have mad respect for Rita Yamarick and this is sad that you can find something about this years later. You should be ashamed of yourself for posting this. I'm sure if we dug into your past we would find a few skeletons... but the only thing is that no one posted it all over the internet. I do know that what goes around comes around though so just wait, I'm sure your time is coming. Anyone can ask for forgiveness, but thanks to people like you, they can never let it down. Imagine that you could never let go of a mistake you have made. I would suggest removing this post. No one deserves to have something haunt them for this long. When it comes to your judgement day, he's not going to be judging her; he will only be judging how you treated others.
Physical Fitness

Powell, OH

#2288 Aug 26, 2011
Does the DC Sheriff Department have ANY physical fitness standards?
Anonymous

Delaware, OH

#2289 Aug 26, 2011
How come people don't have to live with the decisions they make in life? They always say, well it was a mistake. Well I'm sorry but doing sexual things with your boss in a cop car and messing around with a married man you are helping to appoint as sheriff of a county are not mistakes. They are choices you made so deal with the aftermath. A spelling error is a mistake not sex with a married man. If you want to be treated with respect you first have to respect yourself.
DelCo-joke

Howard, OH

#2290 Aug 27, 2011
your grocery list SANN wrote:
<quoted text>
You fit well on here, you are your family sound just as classy as the rest of the finger pointers on here ;)
And that made you the most classy person on here? Alright. Hahaha.
ummmmm

Howard, OH

#2291 Aug 27, 2011
who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is LC poking his nose here...he must enjoy the attention.
If you don't mind me asking, who is LC? I'm sure if instead of giving half @$$ answers on here, we got real answers, things wouldn't be near as difficult. Back up your information and give the name.
Rita

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2292 Aug 27, 2011
Rita Yamarick is a slut. She was caught having sex with the Sheriff in Westerville in a parking lot after midnight. The Sheriff was later listed as the main reason Dr. and Rita Yamarick got divorced. If that SOB gets near my wife we will be having some problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mankins meets Marysville students, parents (Mar '12) 16 hr ranchbossELVIS 2
Kroger SUCKZ! 16 hr ranchbossELVIS 20
Corruption of delaware county sheriff department (Oct '09) 22 hr Earl 7
Review: psychic studio of polaris Sat Mary 2
the neffs, on us 23 north highway Apr 24 rekal 7
Shitty Adm Terry Emery Lies Apr 23 Carl 6
Family looking for a place to rent. Apr 23 FullFrontalELVIS 3
More from around the web

Delaware People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]