Newest senator gave up on Dems

Newest senator gave up on Dems

There are 3 comments on the Toledo Blade story from Sep 4, 2011, titled Newest senator gave up on Dems. In it, Toledo Blade reports that:

Dave Burke began his political life as a Democrat, the son of a railroad union leader who went to bat for workers out of the basement of the family home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Toledo Blade.

bump stevenson

Galion, OH

#1 Sep 4, 2011
The newest appointed replacement state representative for the central Ohio 83rd House District gave up on Dems, & converted to GOP also...Baby!
bump stevenson

Galion, OH

#2 Sep 4, 2011
Dorothy Pelanda, 83RD District OH State Representative (R)
dad, Judge Luther Liggett was former Chairman of the Union County Democratic Center and executive committee.

http://www.house.state.oh.us/index.php...

http://dorothyliggettpelanda.com/dorothy-ligg...

no charge
Paul Ryan 2016

Columbus, OH

#3 Nov 9, 2012
The newest appointed replacement state representative for the central Ohio 83rd House District gave up on Dems, e& converted to GOP also...Baby!

This is exactly the excitement the Republican Party needs right now. Thanks very much for bringing this to our attention. Never give up the fight for the GOP in Mansfield. We need good foot soldiers like you to carry our banner. May God bless you my dear friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Timeline of Patricia Adkins' murder | The Colum... (Dec '10) Wed Willow06 105
News USA's new supercar is..? Jun 26 mister ed 4
Marysville Hookers? (Apr '09) Jun 26 mister ed 9
Any changes at MPL (Nov '15) Jun 24 FatChickAtLarge 32
Vote For Donald Trump Jun 23 hippie freedom 3
News Trolley' service to begin in city Jun 23 VeryWise 5
News Powell man guilty of income-tax fraud | The Col... (Jan '10) Jun 22 Morris 33

Delaware Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delaware Mortgages