Not surprised

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 1, 2012
The comments made on video by DCSO deputies regarding the unfortunate traffic stop and subsequent death of the Mexican immigrant is more proof of the pure lack of professionalism by DCSO in general. The quality and service aspect of this department must improve.

As for Sheriff Martin's comments of the elements needed to make a DUI arrest, he could not be more wrong. A complaint of a drunk driver alone is not sufficient for a DUI arrest.
Tax Payer

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 16, 2012
As a tax payer in Delaware County I just want to know why these two deputies are sitting at home on paid leave! They have been charged - put them on unpaid leave. At least the trooper was taken off the road and put on desk duty while they investigated, made him work for his paycheck. You mean to tell me there isn't any desk jobs in the DCSO that they could do. Must be nice to sit at home and still collect a paycheck after you assisted to the death of a man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mankins meets Marysville students, parents (Mar '12) 12 hr ranchbossELVIS 2
Kroger SUCKZ! 12 hr ranchbossELVIS 20
Corruption of delaware county sheriff department (Oct '09) 17 hr Earl 7
Review: psychic studio of polaris Sat Mary 2
the neffs, on us 23 north highway Apr 24 rekal 7
Shitty Adm Terry Emery Lies Apr 23 Carl 6
Family looking for a place to rent. Apr 23 FullFrontalELVIS 3
More from around the web

Delaware People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]