Posted in the Delaware Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#1 Dec 14, 2013
Mayors Garbage Cart Protocol

hello, by now you have been assigned ur prescribed garbage containment devices...u will need to destroy ur ole walmart containers....I have determined along with some guy frum Gahanna and a meathead watt every household in my town requires

as per homeowners association guidelines proper storage out of view is an enforceable violation and several task-forces have been alerted to start compiling a list of infractions....never mind that now you will need to park in ur yard beacuce these state of the art garbage containment devices are about the size ur Honda

Thank you for your assistance.

no charge
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#2 Dec 15, 2013
Garbage and refuse shall be placed in containers, which shall be concealed and
contained within the Residence, or shall be concealed by means of a screening wall of material similar to and compatible with
that of the Residence on the Lot, or shall be concealed by sufficient landscaping to provide a permanent screen at all times of
the year (e.g. evergreen vegetation).

These elements shall be integrated with the Residence plan, be designed so as not to
attract attention, and shall be located in as reasonably inconspicuous manner as is possible. Unless specifically approved by the
Committee in writing, no materials, supplies or equipment shall be stored on any Lot except inside the Residence so that they
are not visible from neighboring streets or properties.

No outdoor buildings (other than detached garages), including no outdoor
sheds, shall be permitted on a Lot.

thx management

no charge
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#3 Dec 15, 2013

now that you have completed delivery receivership covenants of assigned blue and green resipticales and contracted storage for them until next year when the program wull begin......we are in thecommittee stage of having 96 gallon yellow, red, and black also being dropped-off in ur driveways Christmas morning to provide more satisfaction in ur sanitation experience...a manditory prescription drug lock-box will be bolted to the wall of ur house also @ this tyme @ no additionl cost to the homeowner....

no charge
refuse refferee taskforce

Mansfield, OH

#4 Dec 15, 2013
hello and tank you animal control Baby! for ur endowment to a greener $$$ planet....special tanks 2 the wilderness ave residents who are in compliance with paragraph 2 section 3 of codified ordinace

palm drive have a few nuisance violations being addressed as I type my assement........refuse refferee taskforce is recommening dove street for heinous non-compliance, disruption of public services, and possible theft of before mentioned services ....lass summer wuz bad enough...watt happiniz in Mississippi...staze in mississipi

refuse refferee taskforce
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#5 Dec 16, 2013
after werk today,bent tree and wedgewood residents need to clean-out their garages and organize a systematic sanitation sysyem as per section 2 paragraph 3:1 of the Mayors Garbage Cart Protocol

never mind if its cold and after dark, and you need to park ur new Honda on the streets....diss will be implemented on a rotationg basis and tomorrow grove street will be the focus of our councilman @ large energy

snowbirds...?...section 27 of the Mayors Garbage Cart Protocol requires ur discrete retun and instant attention to the blue/green receptice seclusion requiremes as mandated in section 2..how dare u go to the beach in sunny san jon while we labor intensively puttin' 300 gallon containers smack dab in the middle ov ur property w/instructions for proper storage until next year

no charge
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#6 Dec 19, 2013
hello again ewe buncha' gullible taxpayin' hoe-bagz.......

dah council prz'lll put daze blue/green trash truckz righ on duh front door ov duh god dam huningtion bank till next year err whatever....forget any dat good neighbor err tress-passes stuff

and FYI the millcreek park iz now the rupubic refude garbage truck terminal and the domicile of leakin' garbage juice-n-stuff.....yea....Baby!

therze noe need to operate any professional outfit in mayoror gorze town....juss operate the garbage truck fleet outtaha' the city parks......?...

FAIL

no charge
marian vegitarian

Mansfield, OH

#7 Dec 19, 2013
no wonder dey cut awl doze ancient live oak trees down by dah swim pool.....Baby!

FAIL

no charge
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#8 Dec 19, 2013
I noe watt ur sayin' marian vegetarian.....Baby!

opereatin' the republic gargage fleet outtaha' duh shitty parkz iz a win-win.......so-watt the leakin' garbage juice iz injected directy into the Marysville water company intake manifold...and the asphalt improvement err snow-plowlin' on the tax-payerrz backz iz an non-issue

screw doze buncha' gullible taxpayin' hoe-bagz

$$$$$$

no charge
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#9 Dec 20, 2013
screw doze buncha' gullible taxpayin' hoe-bagz.....Baby!

FULL SCREEN....CRANK-IT-UP!!!

no charge
valley guirl

Mansfield, OH

#10 Dec 21, 2013
hey everbody, ay I have ur attention...?....when my dad moved us here frum Sharon Pennsylvania we had a new stick-built home erected by a jewish family who go de-funct $ every 5 years but still exist $....our lot that wuz a converted soybean field had a quaint view of the mill creek park and since I can't git preggo I enjoy watchin' the children and animals frolicic in nature

now since the jewz and the Canadian mafia have the mayor, congressswomin' Richard, and duh shitty adm in dare back pocket I have to look @ a huge dirty beat-up gargage truck datz usin' the park for a republic waste terminal.........

I didn't sign-up ferr diss.....Baby!

valley guirl
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#11 Dec 21, 2013
Thank you for your assistance......Baby!

we will be droppin'-off a pink 500 gallon polly tank @ ur dads house @ a complimentary flotation device....never mind you have no storage space to spare due to home-owner association outbuilding restrictions..

when that litl' park with the swingset, trail-head and rest-room wuz construced on the mill-crick wetland area., a thin asplault surface wuz put-down so our snow plws colrd navigate the brand new park andeveryting.......now. some meathead on the shitty adm had the idea dat a 100,000 goliath garbage truck would be a welcomed addition to the mill-valley landscape....and never mind the cancerous causing diesel fumes dat leah into those jewish built homes every mornin' when the warm-up dat dirty beat-up monster parked in the shitty park instead of a professional company faculity....

no charge
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#12 Dec 24, 2013
tank ewe so god dam much mayor al gore and shitty adm teri immurry....I go 2 see sum c-mas light an celebrate the holiday and awl I see in ur town is a buncha' green & blue 100 gallon garbage canz kicked 2 du curbz......?...watt duh hellz wrong width ewe...?.....thax 4 ruinin' everyone c-mas due 2 ur deriction of duty and poor judgement.....Beach!

no charge
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#13 Dec 25, 2013
mary c-mass ewe buncha' gullible taxpayin' hoe-bagz......Baby!

and no today iz snot trash day.....however everyone in town haz a green and red 500 gallon garbage containment system on their sidewalks for over 3 weeks.....?....watt the hellz in doze disgustin' thangz....?....should I cawl duh 911 operator.....?....figureze marysvile iz ran by a buncha' retired skewl teacherz-n-stuff

god bless texas

no charge
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#15 Dec 27, 2013
nice job on duh c-mass lightz, restoration ave residentz.....Baby!

Thank you for your assistance......

no charge
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#16 Jan 12, 2014
howdy awl ewe buncha' gullible taxpayin' hoe-bagz......Baby!

even though msvl streets have been lined with 100 gallon recipticles since lass year, and there iz no garbage pick-up (on sunday) today...the shitty human recorce cawl center has earnd the employee ov the month award.......nevermind everthing dey towld the gullible taxpayin' hoeobagz never happined'......so ewe can cawl 24/7/365 and kiss duh ole butt-hoe if ewe don't like-it.....

no charge
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#17 Jan 14, 2014
damn

Delta, OH

#18 Jan 16, 2014
Damn man, do you not have anything better to do? I can't even read half that tripe that you just wrote...
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#19 Jan 16, 2014
howdy msvl schittizenz.......baby!

tank ewe 4 contactin' our 24/7/365 complaint hotline.....our sevice after the sell iz so important...we told ewe dat wede pick-up the unwanted bulk garbage reciplcles on Friday, but dat wuz a month ago and now ewe gotta' big dead spot in the middle ov ur front lawn and datz ur god dam prollim cuz we will be there any Friday we choose...so shut-ur-pieholez...

also the new guy frum caimbrge has a plannin' committee formed on the demolish our extra city haul building...since the garbage contract iz 4 five years, every schitty-schittin'sun needz 2 put a few pieces ov the ole city haul out to their garbage every week and after 5 years we should have the site free ov debries so we can have a place for gay people to congregate

no charge
house dog

AOL

#20 Jan 19, 2014
animal control talks like hes got a mouth full of shit
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#21 Jan 19, 2014
Residents ONLY - waste service will be delayed one day during the week of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.

no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delaware General Health District - Obesity Dec 1 gst 3
Angela Bays (Mar '13) Dec 1 Eddie 5
no new taxes for schools Dec 1 Russ Martin 1
Horror hills Nov 23 Someone 1
Why does Powell put up with Sarah Marie Brenner? (Oct '12) Nov 20 Not surprised 26
Ms Paul (Jan '14) Nov 20 Daisy 18
Trump Protesters Infected by Oscar-Mayer Virus!!! Nov 16 osu 2

Delaware Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delaware Mortgages