Marysville schools' 9-mill levy OK'd

May 8, 2013 Full story: The Columbus Dispatch 8

The levy will continue to raise almost $6.4 million for the district and still will cost homeowners $272 a year for every $100,000 of valuation.

Full Story
animal control

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 May 8, 2013
In Marysville, where the district just went through the deepest cuts in recent memory, the levy was seen as critical....??????

WTF?....."deepest cuts in recent memory"...?.....Baby!

name 1.....Beach!

msvl skewlz ain't cut a god dam thang and to the contrary spend over $40M every year on pension plans for assistants to the assistants and so forth...

lass year crazy larry went on a contract buyin' spree instead of makin' the money sense layoffs they needed for overhiring and defiance of the states budget..

the symbolic cuts planed for next year could change in a heartbeat

"just went through the deepest cuts in recent memory".....you puke me out dispatch

~no charge
One voice

United States

#2 May 8, 2013
animal control wrote:
In Marysville, where the district just went through the deepest cuts in recent memory, the levy was seen as critical....??????

WTF?....."deepest cuts in recent memory"...?.....Baby!

name 1.....Beach!

msvl skewlz ain't cut a god dam thang and to the contrary spend over $40M every year on pension plans for assistants to the assistants and so forth...

lass year crazy larry went on a contract buyin' spree instead of makin' the money sense layoffs they needed for overhiring and defiance of the states budget..

the symbolic cuts planed for next year could change in a heartbeat

"just went through the deepest cuts in recent memory".....you puke me out dispatch

~no charge
Ok pal! You are the most inaccurate poster on the planet

No Charge!
animal control

Marysville, OH

#3 May 8, 2013
name juss one ("just went through the deepest cuts in recent memory")......Beach!

i didn't tink so
and you could not pay me to subscribe to dah dispatch

~no charge
animal control

Marysville, OH

#4 May 8, 2013
Andrea L. Weaver
Auditor, Union County, Ohio

Property Information

Parcel Search Owner name Address Sale date Multiple field search Property class

First or last name: Mankins
----------
No record found..........Baby!

~no charge
animal control

Marysville, OH

#5 May 8, 2013
assistant : A modern day slave. A person who has no life of their own and insist on serving others like a cheap whore with no backbone. A position for employment that requires little to no dignity.

They also have a real talent in sticking their noses where they aren't necessary, usually to provoke problems that weren't there before.

~no charge
director of love

Lima, OH

#6 May 10, 2013
mankins: noun: The flat beer (or sometimes foam) left at the bottom of a beer can or bottle. Sometimes used to describe over-used bong water.

To fornicate with fat, gross and/or filthy females. syn...Hogging.

A very rugged and manly walk, only performed by lumberjacks and other men in manly professions.

_animal__control __

Lima, OH

#7 May 12, 2013
dear editor,
i would like to thank the 9 outtaha' 10 people in the msvl evanglical skewl distric who never bothered to "vote in may" @ the special levy election...also tanks to the 4 outtaha' 7 who voted yes in both may and novembers passage attempts.....

i juss gottaha' job here, but still reside in my beloved renoldsburg/gallia county area and have not seen any real estate here worth spending my money on....plus the property tax here is astromical.....

anyway i can tell you dat i am so proud to be a imagineary part of this community, this is not about me, it's about watt i decide is good for you..

tank you to the local news rag for the free editoral space provided to myself and any former figureheads whe decide to "chime in" with their opinions....this would not be possible if they charged the same rate as they do in the obit/legal notice sections.

location undisclosed
marital status undisclosed
sexual preferance undisclosed
criminal record undisclosed
past marriages undisclosed
children/family particulars undisclosed

noe charge
_animal__control __

Lima, OH

#8 May 12, 2013
dear editor,
now dat the election has been force fed to awl the joe the plumbers in msvl, i have an importantant anouncement: i am for homosexual marriage.

i might ever be a homosual myself even,....?....awl my friends are hompsexual....my fizz-ed teacher is a homosual, my vice-principle, my coaches are predofiles...and im sure my wife, her mom and my 2 daughters are homosexuals also....

everyone @ osu are homosexuals, even the gubbener' use to live with anuddaha' mahn and is frum pennsylvanie...the mayor iz frum wess virginny...stay tuned for more ellen.....Baby!

location undisclosed
sexual preferance undetermined
renoldsburg iz 4 loverz'

noe charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min woo-boy 31,017
Mitchell Eichhorn Incoming Libewrty Twp Trustee... (Jan '14) 21 hr Not Suprised 28
MAiZE craze returns to Milford Center Sep 15 urbanLIARpantzONfire 2
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
mike and brian dunn (Jul '12) Sep 13 Lova 2
Window Tinting Sep 12 Claire Reynolds 3
American Howa Kentucky wins incentives for expa... (Oct '13) Sep 12 horse lover Ashle... 5
•••
•••
•••

Delaware Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Delaware People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Delaware News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Delaware