Class Sara Marie Brenner
Travis

Mount Vernon, OH

#143 Dec 6, 2012
Stewie wrote:
She is a class act nut. Either she is endorsing hate or prejudice, or she is ignorant. Either way, she looks like a fool. Thanks for the laughs Rino Marie Brenner.
She is a joke. Who would take her seriously? She only has rabble on her twitter list. I wonder what her rabble followers would think of their title? I would guess they would be a little offended.
Gary

Marion, OH

#144 Dec 7, 2012
Travis wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a joke. Who would take her seriously? She only has rabble on her twitter list. I wonder what her rabble followers would think of their title? I would guess they would be a little offended.
Who knew that she would embrace the such a negative definition:
one that stirs up (as to hatred or violence) the masses of the people.
I do not respect a politician who willing embraces stirring people to hatred or violence.
Smb43065

Mount Vernon, OH

#145 Dec 7, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knew that she would embrace the such a negative definition:
one that stirs up (as to hatred or violence) the masses of the people.
I do not respect a politician who willing embraces stirring people to hatred or violence.
I can't believe that she would liken herself to a demagogue. She is dumber than I thought was possible, or she is just full of hate.
Tim

Chicago, IL

#146 Dec 10, 2012
Keep an eye on my blog tomorrow everyone - a huge story is about to break.

http://peacock-panache.com is the new domain (as it just switched over to its new home).
Cuckoo for Coco Puffs

Delaware, OH

#147 Dec 10, 2012
Tim, how am I supposed to sleep now??? This is like Christmas morning.

Since: Sep 12

Chicago, IL

#148 Dec 11, 2012
The post is active:

Scandal: Brenner Caught Rigging Red State Radio Contest

http://www.peacock-panache.com/2012/12/scanda...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#149 Dec 11, 2012
LOL... nice one Tim!
Cuckoo for Coco Puffs

Delaware, OH

#150 Dec 11, 2012
Tim Simms, keep up the awesome work!
Smb43065

Mount Vernon, OH

#151 Dec 11, 2012
Now that is some interesting info Tim. Thanks for keeping us informed. I am sure she deleted the entire debacle, as best she could, from the record.
Curious Citizen

Portsmouth, OH

#152 Dec 12, 2012
All her tweeting and talk shows must keep her too busy to attend Powell Council meetings. In 2011, she missed 7 out of 22 meetings and she will have an even worse attendance record for 2012. For the first 21 meetings of 2012, she's been absent for 8 meetings (including 3 in a row this fall), left early for 2 other meetings and came late to a 3rd meeting. And she was absent for the most recent meeting on December 4th. Guess she doesn't view her elected role as very important.
Smb43065

Mount Vernon, OH

#153 Dec 27, 2012
A choice gem posted on Sara Marie Brenner's twitter feed today.
"Excellent! Practice makes perfect! Say like this:“You, sir, are a twatwaffle. Good day.”"

Classy Sara Marie, classy. Why would a supposed leader of the GOP post such swill on her feed? She is a continued disgrace to the residents of Powell, Delaware county, and Ohio.
Because

West Portsmouth, OH

#154 Dec 28, 2012
She is NOT a leader of the GOP. She is an embarassment to the GOP and the residents of Powell.
andy

Mount Vernon, OH

#155 Dec 31, 2012
Because wrote:
She is NOT a leader of the GOP. She is an embarassment to the GOP and the residents of Powell.
She is an embarrassment to logic too. She puts on a civil face, but there is a vile creature behind that mask. She is a hypocrite, and does not deserve the right to represent me.
declasse

Delaware, OH

#156 Jan 17, 2013
I literally laughed out loud when I read this tweet from the twit SaraMarie:

"Looks like @Repbobhagan tried to delete some of his comments from earlier and blocked me on Facebook.#classy @andrewbrenner"

It is nice to know that Sara Marie is mocking someone for the exact same things that she does. Try and get her to answer a straight forward question on twitter or facebook...she will delete and block you.
It doesn't get much more classy than that. Thanks for again showing how hypocritical and classy you really are Sara.
Keep it classy sis.
not classy

Delaware, OH

#157 Jan 17, 2013
declasse wrote:
"Looks like @Repbobhagan tried to delete some of his comments from earlier and blocked me on Facebook.#classy @andrewbrenner"
It is nice to know that Sara Marie is mocking someone for the exact same things that she does. Try and get her to answer a straight forward question on twitter or facebook...she will delete and block you.
It doesn't get much more classy than that. Thanks for again showing how hypocritical and classy you really are Sara.
Keep it classy sis.
It is fun to see her tactics used against her. The hypocrisy is awesome. She is a twit.
Smb43065

Delaware, OH

#158 Jan 18, 2013
declasse wrote:
Keep it classy sis.
She is a joke.
Smb43065

Delaware, OH

#159 Jan 19, 2013
declasse wrote:
Keep it classy sis.
She continues to astound me with her hypocritical comments and actions. She has continued to spiral out of control. She has made her own bed. All she wants to be is a vitriol spewing controversy causing hate monger.
Clark

Delaware, OH

#160 Jan 19, 2013
Smb43065 wrote:
<quoted text>
She continues to astound me with her hypocritical comments and actions. She has continued to spiral out of control. She has made her own bed. All she wants to be is a vitriol spewing controversy causing hate monger.
I do not know why the fine people of Powell continue to put up with that embarrassment.
Andy

Delaware, OH

#161 Jan 19, 2013
declasse wrote:
Keep it classy sis.
That is hilarious. And I am sure many of understand how she operates. When she does it, it is trying to get an answer she deserves. When others treat her that way it is harassment. Her twit of a husband is the same.
Bob

Delaware, OH

#162 Jan 19, 2013
declasse wrote:
Keep it classy sis.
She has no room to slam someone for the exact same thing she does. She takes pride in blocking people on twitter. She even got shut down for bragging about blocking people and encouraging others to block individuals. The ridiculousness of her outrage should bother me, but I have gotten used to such terrible actions from either Brenner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela Bays (Mar '13) 8 hr Ctfu 6
Roaches @ J. Gumbo's Aug 16 Diary of Jane 3
Speeders in the ville (Feb '17) Aug 14 beth 5
Applebees Aug 13 S Thompson 1
HAM associate survey (Oct '16) Aug 10 Lindz 4
News Refill app lets users buy drinks with tap of ph... Aug 6 Mud, James Mud 1
Michael James White (Aug '16) Aug 1 Smiling 3

Delaware Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance