Class Sara Marie Brenner
Kurt

Delaware, OH

#62 Sep 25, 2012
Question Is wrote:
Why do the people of Powell tolerate her obscenity-laced rants?
That is a very good question. Which is worse--the obscene, racist, homophobic, illogical rant or being Andy Brenner?

Voters should pay more attention to these embarrassing representatives.
Smb43065

Delaware, OH

#63 Sep 25, 2012
All right ladies and gentlement, it did not take long for the crass lips of Sara Marie to pass another gem:

Sara Marie Brenner ‏@saramarietweets

Wow, this dude can't handle being questioned!#liar #newtone @PAULFREID:@saramarietweets Now with all due respect go f*ck yourself BLOCKED

Wow, classy Sara...classy.#Powell
Kurt

Delaware, OH

#64 Sep 26, 2012
Smb43065 wrote:
All right ladies and gentlement, it did not take long for the crass lips of Sara Marie to pass another gem:
Wow, this dude can't handle being questioned!#liar #newtone @PAULFREID:@saramarietweets Now with all due respect go f*ck yourself BLOCKED
Wow, classy Sara...classy.#Powell
This is all news to me. Here I thought that she was an upstanding councilman. She does not represent me. I will vote for any solid candidate who opposes her. We need less divisive government. Her hate speech only divides.
Not so fast

Wilmington, OH

#65 Sep 26, 2012
How can you even tell this is her? What is to stop someone from opening a twitter account in her name and tweeting this stuff? I'm not techy, so I'm just asking and also pointing out you have no proof it is really from her and not a poser.
Proof positive

South Lyon, MI

#66 Sep 26, 2012
Not so fast wrote:
How can you even tell this is her? What is to stop someone from opening a twitter account in her name and tweeting this stuff? I'm not techy, so I'm just asking and also pointing out you have no proof it is really from her and not a poser.
She operates a variety of websites where you can see her current Twitter feed. It's not only her - she's very proud of it. She includes the Twitter feed in every possible place -- no question -- it's her.
Claire

Delaware, OH

#67 Sep 27, 2012
More crass comments from Sara Marie Brenner

Wow, the [email protected]: Come try it. RT @elliehempleman:@justinHHI THIS jack*ss --> @DLoesch, needs punched in the nose. Repeatedly.#jerk

Classy Sara, classy.
Steve

Delaware, OH

#68 Sep 29, 2012
More crass tweeting by Sara Marie:

Opinion much??!!:)@postaldave52:@saram arietweets FIRE that worthless piece of $hit (morning joe,what a joke)@JoeNBC

Keep it crassy.
Greg

Delaware, OH

#69 Sep 29, 2012
Here is a bit of hypocrisy, Sara Marie criticizing a person for their language and ideas. You just can't make this stuff up.

How nice => RT .@OfficialSGP: Meet Nickelodeon's Trash-Mouthed Misogynist #sgp - http://ow.ly/e4ZfE #politigals #politigents #tcot

People who live in glass houses, Sara. People who live in glass houses.

Keep it classy sister.
Funny

Highland, MI

#70 Sep 29, 2012
Now little Sarah's politigal that she started because no one else will have her as a member has been suspended. When will she learn that Twitter is not for trash-mouthed mean ass wanna-bes?
Sarah

Marion, OH

#71 Sep 30, 2012
Funny wrote:
Now little Sarah's politigal that she started because no one else will have her as a member has been suspended. When will she learn that Twitter is not for trash-mouthed mean ass wanna-bes?
Wait, let me get this straight. Sara Marie has another twitter account that was shut down for terms of use violation? That is pathetic.
Dan

Delaware, OH

#72 Sep 30, 2012
Look out, more hypocrisy flowing from the finger tips of Sara Marie Brenner.

It looks like my TL was invaded over night by an anti-Semitic, potty mouthed child.

It is laughable to see Sara Marie call someone out for being a potty mouth. Her mouth leaves plenty of room to be desired. She is a joke.
Brian

Delaware, OH

#73 Oct 1, 2012
That potty mouth Brenner has some gall. She has lost my support.
Joseph

Portsmouth, OH

#74 Oct 1, 2012
Sara Marie could care less about you, she knows who you are !!!
Brian

Delaware, OH

#75 Oct 1, 2012
Joseph wrote:
Sara Marie could care less about you, she knows who you are !!!
She doesn't care about her nasty reputation either. Too bad it will come back to haunt her. She gives the county a bad name. Thankfully, she is accountable to the people she is poorly representing with her crass talk.
Keep it classy Sara.
From Ohio living in CA

Lakewood, CA

#76 Oct 2, 2012
wow!! I'm from Powell, had to move to CA for work, but found this and it seems this is about our girl SMB....I guess in the next article they are gonna "out" her, the organization she copied is Smart Girl Politics and I heard a rumor (can't confirm) that SMB was "fired" from SGP for being a deadbeat as Ohio's State Rep for SGP and so SMB copied everything about them and is trying to bilk money from people with her sham organization called and get this--"Politigal Network" its hilarious if she and DREW thought this wasn't gonna come OUT here's the article can't wait for the "unveiling" http://emergingcorruption.com/2012/10/rebecca...
Pandy

Delaware, OH

#77 Oct 2, 2012
From Ohio living in CA wrote:
wow!! I'm from Powell, had to move to CA for work, but found this and it seems this is about our girl SMB....I guess in the next article they are gonna "out" her, the organization she copied is Smart Girl Politics and I heard a rumor (can't confirm) that SMB was "fired" from SGP for being a deadbeat as Ohio's State Rep for SGP and so SMB copied everything about them and is trying to bilk money from people with her sham organization called and get this--"Politigal Network" its hilarious if she and DREW thought this wasn't gonna come OUT here's the article can't wait for the "unveiling" http://emergingcorruption.com/2012/10/rebecca...
It should be an interesting read. She is a hypocrite with a potty mouth, and she cannot pay her taxes. RINO hunter needs to make a comeback and take down the Brenner RINOS.
Funny

Plymouth, MI

#78 Oct 2, 2012
Really funny -- seek a national rep and you just might get one --
From Ohio living in CA wrote:
Smb43065

Delaware, OH

#79 Oct 3, 2012
Let's see what vitriol swill pours from Sara's twitter feed tonight. She will support the lies of Romney while condemning the lies of Obama. It is called spin, and most of us are sick of it. Thankfully, Sara places herself on the side of spin and crass language. See where it gets you Sara.
Truly

United States

#80 Oct 3, 2012
Sara and Andy think they know who is behind reporting on their stupidity on this board. They have no clue
Smb43065

Delaware, OH

#81 Oct 4, 2012
Priceless.
http://blog.tpeacock.com/2012/10/new-brenner-...

Brenner has problems beyond her potty mouth. It's not shocking to those of us who know her, but it's nice to see some traction. Thanks for the update Tim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela Bays (Mar '13) Sat Ctfu 6
Roaches @ J. Gumbo's Aug 16 Diary of Jane 3
Speeders in the ville (Feb '17) Aug 14 beth 5
Applebees Aug 13 S Thompson 1
HAM associate survey (Oct '16) Aug 10 Lindz 4
News Refill app lets users buy drinks with tap of ph... Aug 6 Mud, James Mud 1
Michael James White (Aug '16) Aug 1 Smiling 3

Delaware Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance