Steve

Delaware, OH

#208 Jun 11, 2013
Phillip wrote:
Here is a nice analysis of the undercover hate that Sara Marie Brenner spews:
http://www.peacock-panache.com/2013/05/tea-pa...
Has the classy one, Saramarie Brenner, paid her taxes yet? I assume the lean is still in place. Last I heard she was claiming that she was one of the tea partiers targeted by the IRS. Lol, I didn't know they went after private businesses. Sounds like Sara just loves to make excuses. She is pathetic.
Leo

Delaware, OH

#209 Jun 13, 2013
Here is another clasy tweet from SMB:
"Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to on"
Interesting to note that she posted it about others. When will little sheep SMB learn that lesson? There are tons of tweets that highlight her hypocrisy on bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, malice and evil speaking. The bulk of her political discourse is just that.

Keep it classy sis.
News Just In

Portsmouth, OH

#210 Jun 13, 2013
Say it isn't so, Sara! Did the Tiberi organization tell you and your tubby hubby to take a hike? Oh no! Do you think your daddy can replace that campaign money?
Smb43065

Delaware, OH

#211 Jun 13, 2013
News Just In wrote:
Say it isn't so, Sara! Did the Tiberi organization tell you and your tubby hubby to take a hike? Oh no! Do you think your daddy can replace that campaign money?
This sounds interesting. Care to elaborate?
Curious Citizen

Powell, OH

#212 Jun 14, 2013
Sara Marie must have lost interest in her Powell Council seat. Her attendance at council meetings for 2013 is even worse than 2012. She's managed to make it to just FIVE of the 10 meetings held this year. Wow. 50% attendance rate! Did she collect her paycheck for those missed meetings????
News Just In

Portsmouth, OH

#213 Jun 14, 2013
Smb43065 wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds interesting. Care to elaborate?
Just the local GOP gossip.
Andy

Delaware, OH

#214 Jun 22, 2013
It's good to know that even the Grand Crooked Party knows how bad the Brenner's are for their image.

Did they finally so their patriotic duty and pay their taxes?
Sarah

Delaware, OH

#215 Jun 23, 2013
Andy wrote:
It's good to know that even the Grand Crooked Party knows how bad the Brenner's are for their image.
Did they finally so their patriotic duty and pay their taxes?
That is a great question. Are their taxes paid? Are they just defecating on American values? It sure seems that way.
Deb

Delaware, OH

#216 Jun 23, 2013
You know she didn't pay her taxes. She can never do anything wrong, by her standards. Too bad she cannot follow the standard of the law. She believes that she is above it. However, she is just rationalizing. She actually believes that she is a patriot by robbing the American people. What a piece of trash.
Gail

Delaware, OH

#217 Jun 28, 2013
Deb wrote:
You know she didn't pay her taxes. She can never do anything wrong, by her standards. Too bad she cannot follow the standard of the law. She believes that she is above it. However, she is just rationalizing. She actually believes that she is a patriot by robbing the American people. What a piece of trash.
I am still waiting to see if Andrew Brenner, the CEO, has paid the tax debt that is due. He has no place in our legislature. He can't follow the laws, so why do we allow him to help make them? He is a disgrace. A real man would have admitted the error and rectified the situation. However, Delaware County residents have long known that Andrew Brenner is not a real man.
Smb43065

Delaware, OH

#218 Jul 7, 2013
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still waiting to see if Andrew Brenner, the CEO, has paid the tax debt that is due. He has no place in our legislature. He can't follow the laws, so why do we allow him to help make them? He is a disgrace. A real man would have admitted the error and rectified the situation. However, Delaware County residents have long known that Andrew Brenner is not a real man.
Did those false patriots ever give back what they stole from the good people of Ohio?
Deadbeat Brenners

Delaware, OH

#219 Jul 9, 2013
They don't have to pay their taxes. It is the job of every elected official to siphon as much money from the honest Ohioans. Our reps should have to have a real job. They should serve politically as a volunteer, or their pay should be based on their effectiveness at creating real jobs and growing the economy. The Brenners are a disgrace to Ohio, Delaware County, and Powell.
Disappointed

Sardinia, OH

#220 Jul 17, 2013
Sara Marie,
I expected better from you. Christian are you?
Peacock Panache

Long Beach, CA

#221 Jul 22, 2013
If anyone is interested in defeating Sara in her re-election bid for city council this year (that is, if she even runs), you should reference a tidbit she mentioned today:
http://www.peacock-panache.com/2013/07/ohio-p...
Steven

Delaware, OH

#222 Jul 23, 2013
Peacock Panache wrote:
If anyone is interested in defeating Sara in her re-election bid for city council this year (that is, if she even runs), you should reference a tidbit she mentioned today:
http://www.peacock-panache.com/2013/07/ohio-p...
Thanks Tim. That was an insightful read. I wonder if she ever thinks before opening her mouth? It reminds me of the illegal scheme involving Sheriff Deputies she came up with.
Phillip

Delaware, OH

#223 Jul 23, 2013
Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Tim. That was an insightful read. I wonder if she ever thinks before opening her mouth? It reminds me of the illegal scheme involving Sheriff Deputies she came up with.
At least her illegal scheme did not work out. It is similar to her plan to pay her tax bill. She has still not paid her taxes, and there is a lien on her business. She is quite good at dreaming up and implementing illegal actions.
Sara

Delaware, OH

#224 Jul 25, 2013
Phillip wrote:
<quoted text>
At least her illegal scheme did not work out. It is similar to her plan to pay her tax bill. She has still not paid her taxes, and there is a lien on her business. She is quite good at dreaming up and implementing illegal actions.
Are those taxes paid yet? Are you still holding out on the honest residents of the county? You are pathetic.
Shes nuts

Portsmouth, OH

#225 Jul 25, 2013
check out her politigal farce. On the donation page she says she's a for-profit organization. Then later on that same page she says: "Contributions are tax deductible." Idiot
Smb43065

Delaware, OH

#226 Aug 1, 2013
Shes nuts wrote:
check out her politigal farce. On the donation page she says she's a for-profit organization. Then later on that same page she says: "Contributions are tax deductible." Idiot
Yeah, she has a lot of wacky ideas. Can you believe that she claims that the IRS was targeting her because of her political beliefs? She runs a non-political music business. Lol. She is a joke.
Curious Citizen

Powell, OH

#227 Aug 7, 2013
Can you believe that Sara Marie is running for another term on Powell Council? She has shown nothing but apathy for her position on council as evidenced by her lack of attendance at meetings. In her first year on council, she only missed 3 out of the 24 meetings (still not an awesome attendance rate) and then it rapidly went downhill from there. She missed 8 out of 22 meetings in 2011 and 9 out of 24 meetings in 2012 (that doesn't include coming late or leaving early an additional 3 times). She's missed at least 6 meetings this year. How can she really represent the citizens of Powell when she doesn't show up and participate???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New businesses coming to town 1 hr chewy 37
New Library Director 22 hr bignsassy 58
Republican Leader, Yost Top Aide Arrested at 1:... Tue YouTube 3
Rep. Pelanda seeking feedback (May '13) Oct 26 supportJONSbuttSE... 28
Marysvilles Prison-based gerrymandering (Jul '13) Oct 26 supportJONSbuttSE... 18
Ohio house Oct 26 supportJONSbuttSE... 2
Truck made in Ohio to carry Capitol Christmas Tree Oct 26 They cannot kill ... 4
Delaware Dating
Find my Match

Delaware People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Delaware News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Delaware

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]