Blake

Delaware, OH

#183 Mar 26, 2013
Steve wrote:
It was a banner day for Sara Marie Brenner. She has enough class to call out teenagers for being obsessed with Justin Bieber.
"Sara Marie Brenner ‏@saramarietweets
When things trend on Twitter I look. Doesn't make your hash tag or celeb addiction healthy or less weird!@4NiallsPrincess @bieberreplay"
There are many things to laugh at about this one:
1. Sara Marie calling out anyone on being obsessed with something. She is obsessed with politics and Arby's. She is the Queen on Foursquare at her local joint.
2. Mocking and fighting with children.
3. Getting called out by said children
Royal Bitch ‏@4NiallsPrincess
"@saramarietweets @bieberreplay We need to get lives? You're acknowledging us."
4. Mocking the hashtag use.
Sara Marie Brenner ‏@saramarietweets
Yes, leave teens alone to live in a fantasy land where a hash tag helps a celeb get all better. Aww.@4NiallsPrincess @BieberReplay
Yes, their hashtags are irrelevant, but SMB's are significant. Lol.
5. The self-proclaimed grammar Queen getting called out:
@saramarietweets I don't understand your tweet, remove the unnecessary hash tag & use proper grammar, please.
the follow up is priceless:
.@4NiallsPrincess You can understand Bieber but mot this?
Thanks for your classy arguments with children that you say are delusional. However, you wasting time on them is well worth it. Thanks babe.
She is more pathetic than I thought. She is a perfect reflection of the voters in Powell. Does that make you mad? Then stop voting for her.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#184 Mar 27, 2013
Jackson wrote:
NEED YOUR EX- LOVER/EX_ RELATIONSHIP BACK AS NEVER BEFORE OR ANY KIND OF SPIRITUAL AND REAL POWER OR ANY TYPE OF SPELL CASTING? PLS DO CONTACT DR.OLODUMARE FOR POWERFUL SPELLCASTING (Orikiolodumarespelltemple@ gmail.Com ) EMAIL US NOW.. My name is dr.OLODUMARE I am from Africa, and I have practised African magic for over thirty good years. I have inherited these powers that have been passed down from generation to generation. I have travelled to several continence to meet with other witch doctors, which has helped me refine my knowledge of the sacred ancestral rituals. This magic has its origin on the African continent, and from there, it has spread around the entireworld. My rituals are decent and undetectable. There is no shock when coming out of my spells. I ensure discretion. My spells are very powerful. Once the work has started, there is no going back. The work of black magic,African dr. OLODUMARE, if u have any problem of any kind, should pls contact.(Orikiolodumarespellte mple@ gmail.Com ). Thanks
Well... I guess Sara is now trying voodoo to silence her detractors?
Truth

Hilton Head Island, SC

#185 Mar 28, 2013
Brenner is nothing but a tax-evader - and a thief. She withheld taxes from her employees in the name of the federal government and did not pay those taxes to the government. That's clear. Nothing she says has any substance until she pays the money she has stolen from ALL OF US.
Greg

Delaware, OH

#186 Apr 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
Brenner is nothing but a tax-evader - and a thief. She withheld taxes from her employees in the name of the federal government and did not pay those taxes to the government. That's clear. Nothing she says has any substance until she pays the money she has stolen from ALL OF US.
Good point. She is a thief. She has looted the public coffers. Does that make her a good Republican?
Clara

Delaware, OH

#189 Apr 7, 2013
Maybe Convicts wrote:
http://www.dispatch.com/conten t/stories/local/2013/04/04/fra ud-sentence.html
Ex-construction chief sentenced to 15 months for fraud, must pay $1.6 million
By Kathy Lynn Gray
The Columbus Dispatch Friday April 5, 2013 4:32 AM
The former president of a defunct Columbus construction company had nothing to say yesterday before he was sentenced to 15 months in federal prison on fraud and tax charges.
U.S. District Judge Gregory L. Frost also ordered Robert “Jeff” Johnson, 46, of Miami to repay $1.6 million to the bank that he defrauded and to the Internal Revenue Service.
Johnson pleaded guilty in September to single counts of bank fraud, bankruptcy fraud and willful failure to pay employee taxes.
(Kinda like State Rep Brenner and his wife at their company, Prestige Music Studios)
Johnson also filed false documents, hid assets ... and withdrew $1.3 million in taxes from employee wages that he didn’t pay to the IRS, the indictment said.
The Brenners only siphoned off about $70 grand and are protected by Pat Tiberi.
The Brenner's are just as corrupt. The more political power they gain the more corruption will fester in their lives. They need to be cut out like the cancer that they are.
Sarah is a liar

Canton, OH

#190 Apr 10, 2013
Now she is touting the "I am tax free" campaign. Pretty funny for someone with a tax lien.
Phil

Delaware, OH

#191 Apr 15, 2013
I did not know that I could be more disgusted by Sara Marie's lack of class, and then I read her tweet about the Boston Marathon bombing:

"Sara Marie Brenner ‏@saramarietweets 55m

#BostonMarathon President to Speak at 6:10pmET. Expected to introduce legislation to ban marathons."

HAVE SOME CLASS SARA! PEOPLE DIED. YOU ARE DISGUSTING AND A DISGRACE TO OUR COUNTY AND COUNTRY.
Will Not See LardAss

Dublin, OH

#192 Apr 15, 2013
Phil wrote:
I did not know that I could be more disgusted by Sara Marie's lack of class, and then I read her tweet about the Boston Marathon bombing:
#BostonMarathon President to Speak at 6:10pmET. Expected to introduce legislation to ban marathons."
HAVE SOME CLASS SARA! PEOPLE DIED. YOU ARE DISGUSTING AND A DISGRACE TO OUR COUNTY AND COUNTRY.
Amen- The only running Mrs. Brenner does is from the IRS employer withholding tax collectors and the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation employer premium collection fellas. Her fat-ass ain't running in any marathon but her stupid mouth runs overtime with political insanity
Smb43065

Delaware, OH

#194 Apr 16, 2013
Phil wrote:
She has no respect for lives lost and mourning people. She does exactly what she accuses others of: taking a tragedy and turning it into a political blast. She has no class. Why would anyone choose her if acts like everyone else? She is not unique; she is a hack, at best.
Karen

Delaware, OH

#195 Apr 16, 2013
Smb43065 wrote:
<quoted text>
She has no respect for lives lost and mourning people. She does exactly what she accuses others of: taking a tragedy and turning it into a political blast. She has no class. Why would anyone choose her if acts like everyone else? She is not unique; she is a hack, at best.
She is a traitor to the American way.
Greggory

Delaware, OH

#196 Apr 16, 2013
Well, she is either incredibly ignorant or an intolerable liar. She was complaining about a florist being sued for refusing to sell flowers for a gay wedding when she said,
Sara Marie Brenner &#8207;@saramarietweets 3h

.@BrianBiscieglia There is NO LAW saying whom a business must serve. This florist didn’t want to serve a gay couple. So be it.

Actually, it is against the consumer protection act in the state of Washington. There is a law. You may disagree with it, but it does exist. Her lack of honesty, or knowledge, is deplorable.

It reminds me of when she was up in arms over lies on MSNBC. She is a hypocrite. She would not even accept that the act protects consumers.

Feel free to think that the act is a violation of some sort of law, but it does exist.

Wake up declasse lady.
She is STUPID

Dublin, OH

#197 Apr 17, 2013
Mrs. Brenner:

Ever hear of a U.S.Patent? Patents, trademarks and copyright laws definitely limit who may use certain information and products and who must compensate the owners of property subject to these legal conditions.

Ever try to sell something considered necessary to protect in the interest of national security to a foreign national or governmental agency without federal approval?

Can you legally buy a fully automatic firearm, i.e., a "machine gun", from a non-licensed (Without a Federal Firearms Dealer Class III license)?

Try to buy a bunch of cold medicine that contains the ingredients necessary to produce "crystal-meth".

Have you ever purchased prescription drugs and pharmaceuticals?

In some states it is sometimes illegal for physicians to provide a woman the service of an abortion.

Ever heard of federal and state laws on trading financial instruments and securities, or insurance, or pest control, or asbestos abatement, or engineering services, or legal services.

Even teachers have licenses to teach in public schools and lawyers must have good standing in a state bar to sell their services to anyone.

About the only thing unregulated is the ability of any idiot or uneducated political moron to render vacuous political opinion via the internet. Oh wait, that would be you Mrs. Brenner so you do know about that.
Are the taxes paid

Dublin, OH

#198 Apr 24, 2013
Have Andy and SMEB paid the taxes they withheld from their employees?
Smb43065

Delaware, OH

#199 May 4, 2013
Are the taxes paid wrote:
Have Andy and SMEB paid the taxes they withheld from their employees?
I would love to hear the answer to this one. However, the Queen of Crass has yet to promulgate her adherence. I doubt she will ever do the right thing and pay what she owes. Pathetic.
Terri

Delaware, OH

#200 May 6, 2013
Smb43065 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to hear the answer to this one. However, the Queen of Crass has yet to promulgate her adherence. I doubt she will ever do the right thing and pay what she owes. Pathetic.
Just another example of the privileges that membership can afford you. The party continues to let the delinquency slide. It is no different than Kris Jordan getting away with threatening his wife.
Well are the taxes paid

Vienna, Austria

#201 May 6, 2013
Some reporter ought to ask powell's lardass Mrs. Eichenberger Brenner and her dickless spouse if they paid what they stole from their employees by not paying the withholding taxes.

Talk about double dipping - getting a taxpayer provided paycheck and stealing tax money from employees
Pat

Delaware, OH

#203 May 17, 2013
I bet you that SaraMarie is now claiming that the IRS only targeted her because she was a teaparty supporter. Maybe you should follow the law and stop pretending to be victim. You are a hypocrite crassy SaraMarie Brenner.
Come on sis, keep it classy.
Clara

Delaware, OH

#204 May 18, 2013
Here is an interesting gem from the ever ignorant Sara Marie Brenner:
Sara Marie Brenner &#8207;@saramarietweets 1h

@mikegraham8 If he were “spewing hate” we wouldn’t have him on the site.@BradleeDean1

This may appear to be reasonable discourse, but Sara's lack of intellectual integrity is at work again.

Sara allowed a story to be placed on the Brenner Brief that implies that homosexuals are not normal, but actually deviants. There are stats that explains percentages of sex crimes committed by homosexuals, and it leaves out information about sex crimes committed by heterosexuals. This has the effect of persuading people to believe that homosexuals are deviant sex offenders while heterosexuals are not. It is clearly a hate piece.

Classy Sara, Classy. Your ignorance abounds.
Matt

Delaware, OH

#205 May 18, 2013
Clara wrote:
Here is an interesting gem from the ever ignorant Sara Marie Brenner:
Sara Marie Brenner &#8207;@saramarietweets 1h
@mikegraham8 If he were “spewing hate” we wouldn’t have him on the site.@BradleeDean1
This may appear to be reasonable discourse, but Sara's lack of intellectual integrity is at work again.
Sara allowed a story to be placed on the Brenner Brief that implies that homosexuals are not normal, but actually deviants. There are stats that explains percentages of sex crimes committed by homosexuals, and it leaves out information about sex crimes committed by heterosexuals. This has the effect of persuading people to believe that homosexuals are deviant sex offenders while heterosexuals are not. It is clearly a hate piece.
Classy Sara, Classy. Your ignorance abounds.
I read the piece of filth. It is awesome if you love fallacies and subtle hate speech. She should be ashamed of herself for allowing such vitriolic swill to be posted on her self-promoting website. I bet the people of Powell would be repulsed knowing that a hate-filled individual like Sara Marie Brenner was representing their community in this way.
Phillip

Delaware, OH

#206 May 19, 2013
Here is a nice analysis of the undercover hate that Sara Marie Brenner spews:
http://www.peacock-panache.com/2013/05/tea-pa...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitchell Eichhorn Incoming Libewrty Twp Trustee... (Jan '14) 2 hr Not Suprised 28
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Jerry K Cosmetics 30,971
MAiZE craze returns to Milford Center Mon urbanLIARpantzONfire 2
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
mike and brian dunn (Jul '12) Sep 13 Lova 2
Window Tinting Sep 12 Claire Reynolds 3
American Howa Kentucky wins incentives for expa... (Oct '13) Sep 12 horse lover Ashle... 5
•••
•••

Delaware Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Delaware People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Delaware News, Events & Info