passthepopcorn

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

It's not either of those. In some other forums they've let slip they are part the circulation staff. My guess would be on of the big gossipers that are always running their mouth even out where us patrons can here. Cris, Suzi, or that one with the short blonde hair that is always on her phone and has attitude, can't remember her name. Or maybe Christine. The silent ones can be the most vicious sometimes and she always acts irritated if you need help.
HSM

Fostoria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 8

passthepopcorn wrote:
Or maybe Christine. The silent ones can be the most vicious sometimes and she always acts irritated if you need help.
County jail lockup makes a person hard and bitter.
HSM

Fostoria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 8

passthepopcorn wrote:
.or that one with the short blonde hair that is always on her phone and has attitude, can't remember her name.
The one with short blonde hair always on her phone is Sue. She is not circ staff she is in the adult reference dept. She is not to be trusted.
Swinging Sam

Fostoria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

HSM wrote:
<quoted text>
The one with short blonde hair always on her phone is Sue. She is not circ staff she is in the adult reference dept. She is not to be trusted.
Why can't she be trusted?
HSM

Republic, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 10

Swinging Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't she be trusted?
I am not one to gossip and spread rumors so I will not answer this question on a public forum but none of her coworkers trust her.
mplcs

Republic, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 10

HSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not one to gossip and spread rumors so I will not answer this question on a public forum but none of her coworkers trust her.
word
passthepopcorn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 19

Actually there is a circulation staff too that often has her phone though I haven't seen it lately so someone must have spoken with her or she just stopped.

I didn't know that about Sue. I mean I heard gossip now and then but some seem to really like her. Cris and her seem to get along and I think her and the curly haired younger one get along too since I've seen them chatting a lot also. I can't remember the girls name and she never seems to have a name tag. Could just be a front or the times I go in there. Who knows.
mplcs

Litchfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 25

passthepopcorn wrote:
Actually there is a circulation staff too that often has her phone though I haven't seen it lately so someone must have spoken with her or she just stopped.
I didn't know that about Sue. I mean I heard gossip now and then but some seem to really like her. Cris and her seem to get along and I think her and the curly haired younger one get along too since I've seen them chatting a lot also. I can't remember the girls name and she never seems to have a name tag. Could just be a front or the times I go in there. Who knows.
Yeah it is true, nobody trust her. She can not keep a secret. I don't trust Cris either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Delaware Discussions

Search the Delaware Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Old Guy 29,361
Eli Herschel Wallach December 7, 1915 June 24... 1 hr HOTsumerNITEbootyCAWLdude 1
New Library Director 6 hr Ex employee 13
Ryan hughes (Nov '12) 13 hr Need to know 5
Shayla Lynn Johnson Sat Wow 1
Wow Sat Wow 1
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 2,218
•••
•••
•••
Delaware Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Delaware Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••