Brian Flowers- The Innocent Project

Posted in the Delaware Forum

colombo

Rupert, WV

#1 Mar 5, 2012
For the last 9yrs this man has been in the public eye acused of a horrible crime. I have been researching this case for years now and i canot connect him to the missing lady, so friends and family of this man could you help prove his innocent by helping clear up where he was at the time this lady went missing, i believe if we can prove Brian Innocents we can get on with finding out what really happen to her. lets be fair, he has children to. I'll start with what i know, first of all i don't know any of the people involved, however have been looking for this lady since she went missing, in all my research i have only found 3 people that said she knew him. the 2 sisters and her best friend. I worked at Honda some time back and i know that team leaders look down thier nose at the associates, so to speak, so to make a big deal out of he knew her of course he knew her, so did all the other workers on her line, now the must be some of these workers still around give us your take, they have tried to prove him guilty and they can't, lo let's prove his innocents, so we can get on with finding her.
colombo

Rupert, WV

#2 Mar 6, 2012
Ok where are all the brian flowers supporters, give me some feed back, how about the neighbor that said he was a good mechinic,spelled wrong sorry, hhow about people that worked with him, how about, people that worked at his shop, someone out there must know something about this man, to support his innocents.
assman

Marysville, OH

#3 Mar 6, 2012
colombo

Rupert, WV

#4 Mar 6, 2012
Break it down man.
assman

Marysville, OH

#5 Mar 6, 2012
watz cookin' 4 supper.....?...Baby!
colombo

Rupert, WV

#6 Mar 6, 2012
Pork Chops Mash potatos gravy, corn on the cob fresh from fla,corn bread, and anice peach pie. does that sound good baby.
colombo

Rupert, WV

#7 Mar 6, 2012
To Assman, go to bluefield wv topix to page 3 missing brenda gayle lambert and tell me what you think about case, ok.
assman

Marysville, OH

#8 Mar 6, 2012
She was a fool for the city and ran away to erotic dance..then she sent mark a note with contact info...they hooked-up and did the strip circut that the traveled to atlanta, dallas, la, vegas and so forth..

Suppaha' sounds Awesome.....!
colombo

Rupert, WV

#9 Mar 7, 2012
You are not being serious about nothing, r-u.
assman

Marysville, OH

#10 Mar 7, 2012
colombo

Rupert, WV

#11 Mar 9, 2012
Ok you people, get on the ball help me prove brian is innocent, need some help, have some news from a person that worked at honda years ago, heard that pattie was seeing 2 men, so if you know who they was please give me thier first name, i can find them, lets get some answers.
DUH

Columbus, OH

#12 Apr 18, 2012
colombo wrote:
Ok you people, get on the ball help me prove brian is innocent, need some help, have some news from a person that worked at honda years ago, heard that pattie was seeing 2 men, so if you know who they was please give me thier first name, i can find them, lets get some answers.
Clearly you aren't that good of an investigator. Did you know there were phone records between Brain and Patti? And that hair from her cat was found in the bed of his pick up truck? The police do....they have it in evidence. So if Brian claims not to have known her explain that. Also, several co-workers knew about the affair and about their planned "trip". Get your facts straight and also go back under your rock. Brian Flowers is guilty as sin!
Ohio

New York, NY

#13 Apr 19, 2012
From what I've seen there isn't a whole lot of evidence in his favor. His friends and family members have come to his defense on Topix but otherwise, I haven't seen anything. Also, I understand they are defending their loved one but, his supporters on Topix, have been very hateful and they aren't doing him any favors, they need to calm down a bit.(Just a suggestion) I think many of us have formed an opinion from what has been released to the media (and from how his supporters have acted on Topix).. it doesn't look good for him. He had denied knowing her as more than an aquaintance no? I would welcome his side but he hasn't provided it. We're only hearing it from his friends and family who sound hateful. I'm interested to see his side.
justice for patti

Redding, CA

#14 Apr 25, 2012
There are
a couple of threads on this site all about this case. Read them and you will find the guilt. He did it. I have no doubt!
colombo

Rupert, WV

#15 May 1, 2012
have you ever heard the exprision, keep your friends close and your enmines closer. DUH.
Winners

Rices Landing, PA

#16 May 15, 2012
Guess she should have thought twice
Justice for Patti

United States

#17 May 16, 2012
Besides the cat hairs found under his truck cover (that proved through DNA that they belonged only to Patti's cat), phone records, a Hard Rock Cafe T-shirt (patti told her sister she gave it to Brian)also (wife found it and said she didn't know where it came from) a B-Day card from patti to Brian found in his garbage. Numerous reports from co-workers who saw them making out. I've seen cases with less evidence go to trial and convict. The police never give up on these cases. His day will come!
He IS linked to her

Chino, CA

#18 Jul 12, 2012
I just saw a TV show that featured her story and evidence about her case. The did DNA testing on cat hair found in the cover for hte back of his truck bed and it matches her cats DNA. How is that possible if he didn't know her outside of work. She was in his truck. Also the found a "Hard Rock Cafe" T-shirt from Florida that she told some she had given him as a gift in his house. His wife didn't know how he got it. Also he claimed he didn't know her YET said one time she did give him a B-day card that he said he ripped up. A detective made a good point. If you don't know someone why would you get them a B-day card. Of course he's gonna deny knowing her, an affair, and anything else. Her sisters also knew details about the mans life that she had told them. How else would they know this info. He DID kill her because he's totally denying knowing her why there's evidence she was in his truck. Why would he lie unless he has something to hide???
So many questions

South Africa

#19 Nov 9, 2012
Why are all the members from team Brian so illiterate, narrow-minded and without proper foundation when debating? None of you have facts. Ten thousand different alibis, none of which adds up.
It's like denying the fact that grass is green, "because if you let a pot stand on it for a while it turns brown"... Irrelevant.

Stop trying to be the heroes here. And Colombo, get a dictionary my friend. Your spelling and grammar aren't doing much for your intellectual appearance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melanie Leneghan Incoming Liberty Twp Trustee a... (Dec '11) 11 hr DELIGHTED 1,535
MPL searching for a new DIrector May 20 Eluveitie 41
What teacher was it? May 18 sizzorhandzELVIS 10
News Zimmerman's resignation letter (Jul '11) May 16 judas hambone 3
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (Aug '13) May 16 Devin Malone 14
Moving from out of state. Looking for a good co... May 14 6122Ddd 3
Family in Real Need of Rental House, Apartment,... May 12 stankyfangerELVIS 2
More from around the web

Delaware People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]