Sheriff Walter Davis resigns
Where is Wally

Columbus, OH

#21 Apr 11, 2012
He's trying to find someone else's wife to sleep with. He is a disgusting pig.
Pants on Fire

Columbus, OH

#22 Apr 27, 2012
Liar, Liar, Liar. His pants are also on fire because he needs penicilin to clear up what he got sleeping around:)
Too Bad Magnum

Columbus, OH

#23 May 10, 2012
He even had to shut down his glad-handing website showing him at his fundraisers of his desperate housewives. At least there is one less place out there in cyberspace we have to deal with him.

www.davisforsheriff.org/biography
martinleatherman

Powell, OH

#24 May 10, 2012
Too Bad Magnum wrote:
He even had to shut down his glad-handing website showing him at his fundraisers of his desperate housewives. At least there is one less place out there in cyberspace we have to deal with him.
www.davisforsheriff.org/biography
Sweet Pea,
Your sorry ass will never be happy. Martin or Leatherman will piss you and your boys off in the next year. Assholes like you will never be happy. And i mean never. The tax payers will be pissed off at how little you do but you never miss lunch. Your fat gut can afford to miss a few lunches. You have "competent" leaders at the moment, not at all......Tax payers, get ready to pay. And pay big.:-)
When one of your boys get told they are doing wrong for too fat and lazy, the fire works will start again. It is not the leader but the low lifes that follow....YOU!!! Give it one year and you will be pissed off at the new boss.
You wait until you have to answer to your posts, the following, illegal taping etc. ;) You will have your day in a deposition and we will all know the truth then. matter of time.
Supervisor, JB, RP, DK, RS...plan and speak of the lies you are going to use. Colaberation you all will need. ;)
Columbus, OH

#25 May 19, 2012
Karma sucks doesn't it Magnum and Janine. After you made the lives of your employees and so many that you came into contact with absolute hell, you finally got yours. Not as much as you should have gotten, but it sure was entertaining:)
deputy

Potosi, MO

#26 May 19, 2012
Karma wrote:
Karma sucks doesn't it Magnum and Janine. After you made the lives of your employees and so many that you came into contact with absolute hell, you finally got yours. Not as much as you should have gotten, but it sure was entertaining:)
Let's move on. It becomes odd and a detriment to our department of you continue to act this way. New sheriff...new day.
Sheriff Stupid

Columbus, OH

#27 May 20, 2012
deputy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's move on. It becomes odd and a detriment to our department of you continue to act this way. New sheriff...new day.
The problem is that the new guy is going to be WORSE than the last. Russ Martin is useless and I pray to the little baby Jesus that a democrat or an independent get on the ballot for November. The Central committee made another bad decision.

As far as big daddy Davis and his sweet britches, they are going to get paid for her wrongful termination suit. The leadership at the sheriff's department knew of the relationship (many had drinks with the 2 of them) and now is time to pay. REMEMBER they were using an apartment paid for by the county to do their excerise.
Who dat

United States

#28 Jun 21, 2012
What are you doing now you scumbag. Bye Magnum
Magnum

Frisco, TX

#29 Jun 21, 2012
Banging your your wife and mom!
Thats Fine

United States

#30 Jun 26, 2012
Magnum wrote:
Banging your your wife and mom!
Cause I'm banging yours!
Magnum

Frisco, TX

#31 Jun 27, 2012
I am amazed, I couldn't even bring myself to hit that... That why I search for strange.

BTW how do I taste
Walter III

United States

#32 Jun 28, 2012
I'll sleep with your wife so you don't have to. Toodles -Walter III
move on

Ardsley, NY

#33 Jun 30, 2012
Nothing to see here
Magnum

Frisco, TX

#34 Jun 30, 2012
Email me and I will send you some pictures.

[email protected]
Walter III

Chillicothe, OH

#35 Jul 8, 2012
or maybe Walter HIV with all of the women in Powell and in his office he has slept with and broken their marriage and broken County policies with.
Magnum

Chillicothe, OH

#36 Jul 16, 2012
I am just waiting to pop back up when nobody expects it. For now I will slither back under my rock with the rest of my kind.
Lawsuits

Powell, OH

#37 May 3, 2013
Did Janine win anyof her silly suits against he county taxpayers?
intentional ignorance

Newton Falls, OH

#38 Jul 31, 2013
write-in Carlos Hyde 4 sheriff.....Baby!
slime

Medina, OH

#39 Aug 19, 2013
Where has this slimeball been hiding this past year. Is he still together with his sleazy girlfriend?
Walter III

Chillicothe, OH

#40 Sep 20, 2013
I know I should be in prison right now, but I am out trying to catch more STDs .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
library says no more bday partys Fri PARTY POOPER 1
What is Janine Senanayake doing now? (Apr '12) Sep 20 Haa 31
Roaches @ J. Gumbo's Sep 12 OWUisLIFE 4
News Cow abuser sentenced on firearm violation | The... (Mar '11) Sep 10 UTrashy 14
Michael James White (Aug '16) Aug 31 Earl Ferkins 4
Ellen Cherup Aug 29 MrWeiner 1
City College 1991 Not DIDDY's fault Aug 24 coco4u 1

Delaware Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delaware Mortgages