Sheriff Walter Davis resigns

Posted in the Delaware Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jeremiah

Radnor, OH

#1 Apr 9, 2012
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/04/0...

Might as well post it and start another discussion!
Hope Jan Is Next

Ashburn, VA

#2 Apr 9, 2012
Time to convene a special session of the GOP Central Committee to rescind GOP endorsement of Jan Antonopolus for Delaware County Clerk. Maybe she will resign and we can really start the clean-up of the Delaware County GOP.
NMN

Mansfield, OH

#3 Apr 9, 2012
Bye Bye Walt. Take you hotel buddy with you
Barney Fyffe

Lancaster, OH

#4 Apr 9, 2012
Good thing. Now Sheriff Zach Scott In Franklin County needs to step down before the ghost of his Uncle Chief Deputy Lorenzo "Larry" farley comes back to haunt him .......... Going to be a BAD election year for him. As a Detective he had it made As Sheriff he's fair game for all the dirt.

Face it Walter Davis was a politcal appoitment gone south that had embarrassed the GOP.
Good Riddance

Westerville, OH

#5 Apr 9, 2012
Wally and Janine!
animal control

Mount Vernon, OH

#6 Apr 9, 2012
According to her résumé:

At 18, England — her maiden name is Senanayake — came to the United States on a tennis scholarship and attended colleges in Alabama and Indiana. She earned degrees in criminal justice and elementary education.

no charge
Mouse

Toledo, OH

#7 Apr 10, 2012
In your pocket Davis? On the news he kept saying "we". Sounded like he was taking responsibility for his actions...not! Guilty people don't resign!:D Sure hope Janine will be turning in her resignation next!
Mouse

Detroit, MI

#8 Apr 10, 2012
My bad....those that are not guilty don't resign. We know the guilty do, isn't that right Wally.
Dude

Columbus, OH

#9 Apr 10, 2012
I posted this on the other thread but nobody has responded. Any idea who the republican party is looking at? I've heard Martin, Mapley, and Vest...
read

Washington, DC

#10 Apr 10, 2012
Dude wrote:
I posted this on the other thread but nobody has responded. Any idea who the republican party is looking at? I've heard Martin, Mapley, and Vest...
You're a deputy, read the newspaper if you know how.
Guilty

Westerville, OH

#11 Apr 10, 2012
This slimy POS got off too easy.
not all of them

Columbus, OH

#12 Apr 10, 2012
Not saying he's guilty or innocent, but if you get on the bad side of the big four,(Yost, O'brien, Jordon and Tiberi) you're screwed. they will do what ever it takes to ruin a person.
Dude

Columbus, OH

#13 Apr 10, 2012
Nope. Not a deputy. But I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express!
Jeremiah

Richwood, OH

#14 Apr 10, 2012
not all of them wrote:
Not saying he's guilty or innocent, but if you get on the bad side of the big four,(Yost, O'brien, Jordon and Tiberi) you're screwed. they will do what ever it takes to ruin a person.
This was all on him... didn't need any "help"
not all of them

Columbus, OH

#15 Apr 10, 2012
Not saying it wasn't, just saying
Justice

Columbus, OH

#16 Apr 10, 2012
inhale, exhale ah that feels so good!
Self Appointed NIckname

Hilliard, OH

#17 Apr 10, 2012
not all of them wrote:
So these 4 people made wally break county policy, have an affair with a subornate, and use mis-spend county money?
I don't think so. Sorry you dislike them, but you still fail accept the fact that wally is guilty.

This is similar to the OSU tattoo scheme. Yes, if somoen did not point it out, maybe they don't get caught. The players still broke the rules, just like wally, and they paid the price. Davis is gone. You'll have to actually work now. Sorry
Not all of them

Columbus, OH

#18 Apr 11, 2012
Self appointed,
Where in my post did I say they made him do that. READ IT AGAIN. All I said was if you get on their bad side your screwed. END OF STORY!!! Karma will bite them in the Axx someday!
Justice

Columbus, OH

#19 Apr 11, 2012
I happen to like the Final Four! No one else seemed to be able to stand up to this reckless chauvinistic POC. Good for them. OOO they stood up for justice and so Karma should be sweet when it returns to them!
PKKLCD

Columbus, OH

#20 Apr 11, 2012
Justice wrote:
I happen to like the Final Four! No one else seemed to be able to stand up to this reckless chauvinistic POC. Good for them. OOO they stood up for justice and so Karma should be sweet when it returns to them!
Agreed. Goodbye Walter Magnum Davis the Fourteenth. I'm sure your mother is proud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melanie Leneghan Incoming Liberty Twp Trustee a... (Dec '11) 23 hr Mitchells Folly 1,530
Adults-only couples hotel back on in Orange Tow... Thu MJW 2
Richwood bar poses problem for police (Sep '08) Thu pottersvilleP0P0t... 16
Parenting tips Thu pottersvilleP0P0t... 5
Msvl Bites The Dust_ Baby! (Mar '12) Thu pottersvilleP0P0t... 42
Lewis Center man charged in fatal hit-and-run |... (Jul '10) Dec 15 Reality Speaks 86
New Library Director Dec 12 Valley Gurl 71
Delaware Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Delaware People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Delaware News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Delaware

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST