Sheriff Russ Martin!
Sri Whiz

Orient, OH

#102 Jul 17, 2012
Civil Rights Attorney wrote:
Well Well Well! Russ Your depo will be taken shortly on United States VS Delaware County Sheriff's Office. Keep up your lies and you will have to answer as to why a proby in training was slammed with an illegal charge of citing your son when it was a fat MFer who did not do his job as a trainer. Your good ole boy Savage and Vance fired a female( no need for names) who your boys say did not make probation? And you guys stacked the book huh? Now you hire back two who committed felonies? LOL!!! White power I say! You people are pathetic. Cuccresse, must be nice to be able to run your ex wife's new man and your daughter's new boy friends on LEADS and get away with it huh? Good ole' white boys in action. Savage, you of all people know better than to lie when you are best buds with a snake like James Cuccaresse.
Your day will comes boys, stand by. A gorgeous and intelligent woman cant make it in Delaware County. You gotta be fat, with short hair, dip in your lip and talk like a sailor to make it. A refined chick stands no chance.
Thank God for the Federal system. Time will tell all!:-)))))))

Janine, Janine Janine. Time will tell all you are correct. Please act the victim and don't take responsibility for anything, everyone forgot, you're perfect. Carmel power!! You never stopped any minorities have you? Pull your stats. Your background has been exemplary. Difficulty in taser training? How is that even possible? You know, there is zero truth to those allegations against Jim and Rob. Stop placing blame. By the way, how's the pregnancy? Mj needs a little Sri-bling. And again you are correct, thank god for the federal system. Hope your work visa doesn't expire anytime soon.
Al Myers

Frisco, TX

#103 Jul 17, 2012
Very sad day and thanks republican central committee!

Please please please please resign before the election! Your a flunky loser that clearly makes bad decision (like most of your career). The difference is the Jim Rose isn't around to make sure you don't screw up!
Al Myers

Frisco, TX

#105 Jul 17, 2012
savage wrote:
Why does Kevin troll topix
Kevin who?
savage

Brooklyn, NY

#106 Jul 17, 2012
Al Myers wrote:
<quoted text>Kevin who?
Savage
russ and savy savage

Delaware, OH

#107 Jul 18, 2012
Your pillsburry dough boy Lyle is gone. Are you gonna make it? But it's all good you have J.C back for a short while. Just hang on for the ride and you shall see this aint all over. Savage wants his bud back and it doesnt matter if he used LEADS improperly to check on his daughter's men and his ex wife's new man. Sure, just ask James that is what LEADS is for. Great job Russ! You went from working with Mark Drum to working with dumb Drum and many like him at the Sheriff's Office. If you are white more power to ya. If you are black and have a "in" with a white boy who can't discipline you, you are still golden. Life does not work this way fellas. Feds don't play wiffle ball, they play hard ball. You aint ready for that.

Get ready for your depo Russ, It is closer than you think. Hey Savage, how is that gambling debt working out for ya?

How awesome MJ will have a Srebling, That baby will be a looker. Davis and Senayake are getting married, did you hear? Spending a lot of time together I see. Davis, man you lucky dawg!!! She aint resigning her lease I hear. ;) I know what that means.

Haters, keep hatin'
there goes my baby

Delaware, OH

#108 Jul 18, 2012
Roses are red
Srelankans are golden brown
felons get their jobs back
Janine hits the big bucks.

All in the name of the corrupt sheriff's office.

I wish my wife looked like her when she was prego. Davis aint that lucky, I see her run, she is not prego. No freakin' way.

That bod is solid. Davis, man I hate your black ass, lol! You get to tap that carmel, rock solid body. I hate ya for it. Just playin man, you got it going on. She is F-I-N-E!!!

Love ya bro.
Resign

Columbus, OH

#109 Jul 24, 2012
Is Russ Martin ready to resign yet? He has brought 2 deputies back to work that misused law enforcement systems....

Good old boy network in full effect
Resign

Bellefontaine, OH

#110 Jul 26, 2012
Just saw the Vance and Martin riding around Westerville together. How cute?
hhmmm

Columbus, OH

#111 Jul 28, 2012
there goes my baby wrote:
Roses are red
Srelankans are golden brown
felons get their jobs back
Janine hits the big bucks.
All in the name of the corrupt sheriff's office.
I wish my wife looked like her when she was prego. Davis aint that lucky, I see her run, she is not prego. No freakin' way.
That bod is solid. Davis, man I hate your black ass, lol! You get to tap that carmel, rock solid body. I hate ya for it. Just playin man, you got it going on. She is F-I-N-E!!!
Love ya bro.
Are you twelve?
Resign

Columbus, OH

#112 Jul 29, 2012
I am 41! Why?
How old do you have to be as a deputy to drive alone? Why would that cupcake need a limo drive and isn't he paid pretty well to cart around his chief deputy?
russy russy

Delaware, OH

#113 Jul 29, 2012
You want Russy to resign? No way!!!!!! The white boys club have him safe. When is channel ten investigating J.C for going to court in uniform for his custody hearing? judge ordering him not to come back in uniform as he was OFF DUTY. Adda boy Russy! Keep protecting your kkkkkklan.
Truth will be know very soon. You vancy and savage have done pleanty of wrong thus far, and the truth will come out too soon.
funny

Delaware, OH

#114 Jul 29, 2012
Resign wrote:
I am 41! Why?
How old do you have to be as a deputy to drive alone? Why would that cupcake need a limo drive and isn't he paid pretty well to cart around his chief deputy?
Loooolllll! Good one man!
Great job Russ

Columbus, OH

#115 Aug 17, 2012
A multi-jurisdictional investigation was launched into Ohio State Highway Patrol Troopers and deputies from the Delaware County Sheriff's Office after a man was struck and killed in July.

According to the two agencies, "The Ohio State Highway Patrol and the Delaware County Sheriff's Office have initiated a joint investigation into the actions taken by their officers when dealing with an alleged intoxicated driver."

A report obtained by 10 Investigates News describes that a man, identified as Uriel Popoca, was stopped near Interstate 71 in Delaware County in connection with intoxication, and Delaware County deputies dropped him off at a Taco Bell restaurant along U.S. Route 36 just west of I-71 with instructions to call someone for a ride. The incident occurred on July 28.

Within about 12 minutes of deputies dropping Popoca off, police received 911 calls about an intoxicated person who left Taco Bell and was walking along U.S. 36.

Ten minutes after that, a driver from the Findlay area struck and killed Popoca.

Popoca's cousin, Jose Popoca Bobadilla, said that his cousin was in the country illegally but had a wife and two daughters he was supporting in Mexico.

"He was a very honest person and a very worker person," Bobadilla said.
Great job Russ

Columbus, OH

#116 Aug 17, 2012
So far during his command, we have had;
1) had an escaped inmate
2) brought 2 deputies back to work that misused LEADS
3 allowed an intoxicated man to be run over, while failing to do their job.

Who drops a drunk person off at Taco Bell and tell said drunk person to call a ride....

Great leadership Russ and glad your cleaning up the department... Loser!
Unbelieveable

Powell, OH

#117 Aug 18, 2012
So two deputies were involved with the death of a person and they get put on paid leave? Paid leave? Why aren't they releaseing the names of the deputies involved? Maybe one of them is a deputy that Martin brought back after he broke the law by misusing LEADS and then collected a $50K settlement from the county. Now wouldn't THAT would be a story?

The deputies and OSP trooper were more at fault than the driver who hit the man, since he obviously should have never been released to begin with. Maybe there was too much paperwork involved by arresting the guy. Wonder if Central committee will pull Martin's endorsement? It's no alleged misuse of $100 out of the FOJ account, but it is someone's death.
Dear lord

Columbus, OH

#118 Aug 18, 2012
Great job central committee, Little Russel Martin is really making the place better.

No other department drops someone off at Taco Bell and drives away
Mulla

Delaware, OH

#119 Aug 25, 2012
Lots of mulla will be paid out soon on a "few" matters. It is inevitable! Commissioners, you may want to pad the Sheriff's Office budget with a few extra millions. A few suits are coming down the pipe!
Cuckoo for Coco Puffs

Delaware, OH

#120 Aug 25, 2012
Are you all morons? Russ Martin isn't the deputy who used poor judgement and dropped the man off at Taco Bell. Do deputies at the DCSO call and ask the sheriff before they make their decisions? Seems to me the supervisors on the road with the deputies carry more of the responsibility. Why don't you bellyachers go do your job and quit whinning on topix? Makes your whole department look assinine.
goose

Delaware, OH

#122 Aug 29, 2012
Cuckoo for Coco Puffs wrote:
Are you all morons? Russ Martin isn't the deputy who used poor judgement and dropped the man off at Taco Bell. Do deputies at the DCSO call and ask the sheriff before they make their decisions? Seems to me the supervisors on the road with the deputies carry more of the responsibility. Why don't you bellyachers go do your job and quit whinning on topix? Makes your whole department look assinine.
Look assinine? They are assinine!!!!!!!!!
My friend, when law suits are filed the Sheriff's name is the first one. Your right, the shift supervisor is a lazy, fat and crude individual. He should be in trouble for this too. Bot just Beggs and Hughes. Beggs is a good dude. Way to go Russ, under your short term thus far you have an attempted escape, a dead man, law suits, they don't take crash reports anymore, supervisors who lie under oath and did I mention the heads turning when buddies screw up?
The time is coming! It is going to be ugly soon and fast.
Russy, you better take cover with all you cover for. DOJ them boys don't play softball. Hardball is all they know!
Write in candidate

Richwood, OH

#129 Nov 7, 2012
So where was that write in candidate that was going to unseat Martin? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Powell Music Thread 23 hr Musikologist 1
News Man says he petted zoo cougars after calling 'H... Fri Spotted Girl 19
Marysvilles Prison-based gerrymandering (Jul '13) Jul 30 ewe2ELVIS 23
MPL searching for a new DIrector Jul 28 Eluveitie 65
News New Hindu temple planned to accommodate growing... Jul 25 Shock and Awe 7
Wheres Kristen Campbell Jul 24 usedtoknowher 1
News Dive team wants to raise dam in effort to find ... Jul 23 Mary Jo Kopechne 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delaware Mortgages