Sheriff Russ Martin!
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Finally

Hilliard, OH

#1 May 16, 2012
Finally a decent human being with morales and a family he cares about as Sherrif! Magnum was just a bad no Nightmare. Glad I woke up and found out it was just a joke! Stop doing that I thought it was real.
Late night caller

Columbus, OH

#2 May 16, 2012
Bad new FINALLY! The nightmare is about to get worse... They hired a useless sheriff that will be even worse than the last one.

Russ Martin will be a mess, but he won't care. After all, he is retired collecting a pension and a salary.

The new nightmare begins
Delaware county

Columbus, OH

#3 May 16, 2012
Is a white man's world.
Late night caller

Columbus, OH

#4 May 16, 2012
Delaware county wrote:
Is a white man's world.
Another stupid comment, I am pretty sure all 5 that applied were white men! Who else would have been hired?

Someone that didn't apply?.?????
DCSO

Columbus, OH

#5 May 16, 2012
I worked for Davis for a year and now I am going to work for Forrest Gump!

Dear lord, wish me luck. Yost has spoken and those monkeys of the Central Committee delivered
Integrity over Whiners

Radnor, OH

#6 May 16, 2012
DCSO wrote:
I worked for Davis for a year and now I am going to work for Forrest Gump!
Dear lord, wish me luck. Yost has spoken and those monkeys of the Central Committee delivered
Luck? You just got it. You are very fortunate to get him.
DCSO

Columbus, OH

#7 May 16, 2012
No, we are not lucky at all.

If he was so smart, why would he leave his current situation.

Jim Rose would have been a great sheriff. We will be appointing another sheriff in short time when Russ Martin self-destructs!

Bad, bad, bad, bad decision.
Integrity over Whiners

Radnor, OH

#8 May 16, 2012
DCSO wrote:
No, we are not lucky at all.
If he was so smart, why would he leave his current situation.
Jim Rose would have been a great sheriff. We will be appointing another sheriff in short time when Russ Martin self-destructs!
Bad, bad, bad, bad decision.
Jim didn't apply. His ego would have matched Magnum's.... Martin would have HAD to retire in next two years due to DROP program, but then again if you are so smart, you would know what that is and understand.
You are in L.E. right?
DCSO

Columbus, OH

#9 May 17, 2012
Yes, DROP a program where Martin receives extra tax payer money for his retirement for doing his job.

And now he will be collecting his pension, his salary from the county and doing little to nothing. He is not a leader and he won't be around along.

And yes!
now is the time

Delaware, OH

#10 May 17, 2012
He will not self-destruct. He will do a good job and things will get back on track. People get so much wrong info and think it is true because someone said it.
ME ALSO

Sardinia, OH

#11 May 17, 2012
how will sheriff martins wife handel him being called out all hrs of day/night especially on sun from church family gatherings etc.? who on here thinks sheriff martin knows how to deal with the commmisioners, at the city he was a yes person to city admin , the del gazette stated he gave /saved money for the city, how will he save/give back money to the cty,he has approx 100 more employees to work with plus several more union contracts to deal with. which means more money for uniforms, cars, salarys, etc.
ME ALSO

Sardinia, OH

#12 May 17, 2012
sheriff martin should be very aware of the upper management at the sheriffs office, especially lt savage, sgt dore and there crony followers
Finally

Hilliard, OH

#13 May 17, 2012
Late night caller wrote:
Bad new FINALLY! The nightmare is about to get worse... They hired a useless sheriff that will be even worse than the last one.
Russ Martin will be a mess, but he won't care. After all, he is retired collecting a pension and a salary.
The new nightmare begins
It's so funny how the 4 more years chanters for a horrible human being, ttrooper, person, leader and the worst Sheriff in OHIO history are bashing a good human being, COP, god man, a leader and a great police chief all because they have nobody to run to. Because Wally is gone :(. What happend to being a better person and not slamming somebody, oh wait things didn't go your way so now you bashing the next guy.

Get real!
DCSO

Columbus, OH

#14 May 17, 2012
Finally wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so funny how the 4 more years chanters for a horrible human being, ttrooper, person, leader and the worst Sheriff in OHIO history are bashing a good human being, COP, god man, a leader and a great police chief all because they have nobody to run to. Because Wally is gone :(. What happend to being a better person and not slamming somebody, oh wait things didn't go your way so now you bashing the next guy.
Get real!
Your an idiot and clearly hoping that you can ride Martin's coat tails. Martin is useless and you 2 cupcakes should move somewhere and live happily ever after.

A OSP LT and Commander Shaffer would have been better than Martin. What a shame Yost wanted this....
Delaware City

Columbus, OH

#15 May 17, 2012
Finally wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real!
Just remember that Russ Martin was around and saw Davis running wild and did nothing. No call to the commissioners, no call to the SERB board or Ethic commission. He sat there and was ok with the sheriff in his city violating public trust and ethics rules.

Russ Martin is not a leader!
Circus

Columbus, OH

#16 May 17, 2012
Your can put a circus monkey in a uniform, but it doesn't make if sheriff.

Thanks for this Dave Yost. Why didn't you hire him at the auditors office, oh yeah he isn't that good
Finally

Hilliard, OH

#17 May 17, 2012
DCSO wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot and clearly hoping that you can ride Martin's coat tails. Martin is useless and you 2 cupcakes should move somewhere and live happily ever after.
A OSP LT and Commander Shaffer would have been better than Martin. What a shame Yost wanted this....
Haaa...I'm an idiot that's funny! Keep it coming same ole crap from you! I'm done wally is gone that's all that matters. GOOD BYE! Signing off while you twist and turn because wally isn't in charge, he is a horrible human being.
M Davis

Columbus, OH

#18 May 17, 2012
LOL, your as weak as they said you were. So Davis made your wife a little sore, you stayed with her.

He never made a promise to you, your wife did. Be mad at her dude and not big daddy Davis!
M Davis

Columbus, OH

#19 May 17, 2012
Finally wrote:
<quoted text>
Haaa...I'm an idiot that's funny! Keep it coming same ole crap from you! I'm done wally is gone that's all that matters. GOOD BYE! Signing off while you twist and turn because wally isn't in charge, he is a horrible human being.
Hey FINALLY, go get a hug from Russie. He can even wear the Delaware City for the last time
Jimmy Crack

Columbus, OH

#20 May 17, 2012
That's so funny! Finally must be either a person looking for Martin to hire as like a chief deputy or someone that doesn't understand law enforcement or life.

Yost can throw rank on Martin, but Yost doesn't get to determine who we will respect. Russ Martin was a HORRIBLE hire and will fail. He didn't nothing with Delaware City

Hope Bob Mann can sleep at night knowing that this is the second mistake the central committee has made and Davis was better than Russ will be.

Watch the 10tv news and wait

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Do you support Lisa Knapp's re-election to Oran... 18 hr Little Bear 0
Library management & staff rude and inconsiderate (Apr '13) 21 hr Victoria 16
Honda production associate starting pay Aug 30 Moe 2
Balloon Rally United Way Donation Aug 28 Daniel Edgar Sickles 12
Ashley Madison Aug 27 Ashley Madison 2
MPL searching for a new DIrector (Feb '15) Aug 27 Victoria 79
News Acura NSX will use Cosworth block, plus other n... Aug 27 Daniel Edgar Sickles 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delaware Mortgages