Sheriff Davis Civil Rights Complaints

Posted in the Delaware Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

Westerville, OH

#1 Mar 30, 2012
What is going on in our Sheriff's Office? I have been hearing nothing but bad things from my friends in Delaware County/City about the office. I cannot support him this time. I want more details. Please inform us.
Discrace

Westerville, OH

#2 Mar 30, 2012
Walter Magnum Davis has been a disgrace to every position he's held in law enforcement. Why are we so surprised at this?
lies

Delaware, OH

#3 Apr 2, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
What is going on in our Sheriff's Office? I have been hearing nothing but bad things from my friends in Delaware County/City about the office. I cannot support him this time. I want more details. Please inform us.
get a f***ing life! you are one vote, it is not of importance. Keeps living the lie.
You are the one

Delaware, OH

#4 Apr 2, 2012
who needs to get a life...you spend way too much time responding to everything everyone says on every forum ! YOU are some kind of self-proclaimed spokesperson for all of this...you are not half as important as you think you are ! Lies ? Time will tell !
lies wrote:
<quoted text>
get a f***ing life! you are one vote, it is not of importance. Keeps living the lie.
One vote matters

Westerville, OH

#5 Apr 2, 2012
But criminal charges matter more and we won't have to vote him out. He's a goner!
Aaa

Hilliard, OH

#6 Apr 2, 2012
TAPS!
More

Columbus, OH

#7 Apr 4, 2012
There are so many more who either have filed or will file complaints against him. He's terrible!
Jeremiah

Richwood, OH

#8 Apr 5, 2012
lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your lips move when you read silently? Does your voice sound like Gollum? Just curious....
Wow We

Amanda, OH

#9 Apr 5, 2012
Jeremiah it probly is one of the six that blowin him
Good Riddance

Westerville, OH

#10 Apr 9, 2012
You Mysoginist Pig ;)
Pants on Fire

Westerville, OH

#11 Apr 12, 2012
Liar, Liar, Liar. Magnum is a liar.
Jeremiah

Richwood, OH

#12 Apr 12, 2012
Wow We wrote:
Jeremiah it probly is one of the six that blowin him
still thumpin' away from your parents' basement?
Go Get EM

Columbus, OH

#13 Apr 13, 2012
More to come. He's violated more employee's rights than we can count. Check the dispatch!
Many more coming

Westerville, OH

#14 Apr 13, 2012
civil rights complaints
Reserve Deputy

United States

#15 Apr 15, 2012
Davis had LOTS of issues with the patrol and it was a horrible decision to bring him on...

Petrozzi is a great guy and he could keep doing it and knew this was going to happen. The next person will need to clean house, most of the leadership team have now seen 2 disgraced sheriff's! we all deserve better.
Delaware City

Columbus, OH

#16 Apr 18, 2012
http://tamarachafinshamanskywasaprostitute.co...

Russ Martin as a possible sheriff?
Jeremiah

Richwood, OH

#17 Apr 18, 2012
Delaware City wrote:
http://tamarachafinshamanskywa saprostitute.com/Prostitute_an d_Martin_6.html
Russ Martin as a possible sheriff?
DCSO will be lucky to have him. He's a good man.
Delaware City

Columbus, OH

#18 Apr 18, 2012
A sheriff that is ROTJ (retired on the job) is not what is needed at DCSO. They need a leader that isn't scared to hold people accountable.

Jeremiah, it is clear that you are a "yes" man that will support anyone that may help you get ahead, but true leaders don't need people like you clucking about nothing... Also funny that you talk about parents basements a lot.

DCSO needs a leader, the county deserves it!
Reserve deputy

Columbus, OH

#19 Apr 18, 2012
Delaware City wrote:
A sheriff that is ROTJ (retired on the job) is not what is needed at DCSO. They need a leader that isn't scared to hold people accountable.
Jeremiah, it is clear that you are a "yes" man that will support anyone that may help you get ahead, but true leaders don't need people like you clucking about nothing... Also funny that you talk about parents basements a lot.
So true! A great sheriff is important to a secucessful county
Jeremiah

Richwood, OH

#20 Apr 19, 2012
Delaware City wrote:
ummm Martin as sheriff would not help me in the least, so you are way off base. But thanks for trying!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melanie Leneghan Incoming Liberty Twp Trustee a... (Dec '11) Fri Mitchells Folly 1,530
Adults-only couples hotel back on in Orange Tow... Thu MJW 2
Richwood bar poses problem for police (Sep '08) Dec 18 pottersvilleP0P0t... 16
Parenting tips Dec 18 pottersvilleP0P0t... 5
Msvl Bites The Dust_ Baby! (Mar '12) Dec 18 pottersvilleP0P0t... 42
Lewis Center man charged in fatal hit-and-run |... (Jul '10) Dec 15 Reality Speaks 86
New Library Director Dec 12 Valley Gurl 71
Delaware Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Delaware People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Delaware News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Delaware

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST