Zach Linscott
Roy Hibbert

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Linscott? Forreal? I am not entirely sure but I believe this young man is a recently graduated teen coming from the pleasant Orange Township. He just graduated from Olentangy Orange High School class of '12. But who does this kid think he is? He goes around the streets of Polaris Parkway blaring his music in his wife beater. Not only does he think he is what they call a, THUG, he thinks his white skinny body is a canvas for permanent ink. Like I mentioned above this young man is a recent graduate. Surprisingly this does not stop him from returning to the weight facilities and coincidentally being done just in time for the varsity basketball game to start. He sits over on the visitor side behind the Orange teams bench again in his wife beater and his head phones. This is a real problem in my eyes considering he should be attending further education or place of employment. Feel free to give feed back!! Linscott Forreal..

Here is a link to his facebook to check it out!!

P.S He thinks he is a young upcoming rapper as well! check him out!
Austin Linscott

Lewis Center, OH

#2 Oct 22, 2013
That's cute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delaware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
patti adkins Sat Mark 5
Any changes at MPL Nov 27 MPLUSER 4
patrick drummond Nov 26 hugh jasol 1
Tonya Barton Nov 20 Eluveitie 7
Eric Mills ia a career criminal (May '10) Nov 18 artimus pile 173
News DRIVEN: 2017 Honda NSX - everyday greatness, again Nov 17 artimus pile 1
Asian massage Nov 16 artimus pile 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delaware Mortgages