the delavan police department

the delavan police department

Posted in the Delavan Forum

PACO

Delavan, WI

#1 Oct 10, 2010
in the last few months i've witnessed the super cops of our town arrest a midget for beating a woman 2 death and give him a ride back to the apartment, slam a 90 pound girl into a wall that did nothing to provoke it,and tonight,they manage to top it.they get a call about a party in the same apartment complex,they should know it well by now,and can't even arrest a couple of kids.we pay too many taxes,work way 2 hard 2 pay outragous rent and power payments for a squad of cops that can't even contact a manager.i'm tired of losin' my hard earned stuff to druggies and thieves,i literally could've arrested the boys myself,this stuff is gettin' old.DO THE JOB U GET PAID 4,OR GIVE SOME OF THE CITIZEN'S'A LIL' AUTHORITY,maybe we'll be able 2 sleep at night.
fed up citizen

Delavan, WI

#2 Oct 10, 2010
i think i know what you are talking about, it's pathetic, we pay taxes, the people rob paul.i watched them try to get into an apartment of kids lasl night,who were causing a ridiculous rucus over an 80 year old womans apt.,it was a sad,sad,scene.what if some1 had got hurt from those kids after they totally left the area,i watched the police leave and the kids stagger down the street,do what you get paid for......
lady gagagaga

Elkhorn, WI

#3 May 18, 2011
I agree that the Delavan Police are a total joke. I mean theres like two or three of them that seem like decent people but the rest of them are the definition of white trash cops who will never amount to anything.
steve a

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2011
It's an over zealous police department and make way to much money. They cover up corruption, the last chief they had wrecked a squad car drunk in the middle of the night and all the officers knew about it yet never did a thing! If it was you or me we would have gone to jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delavan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodwill Store Fraud (Jul '16) Mar '17 American 5
school board members overstepping (Aug '16) Mar '17 Every Life Matters 4
TDS Outage again.... (Oct '16) Jan '17 lurker 3
News Dancing Horses Theatre Holiday Extravaganza in ... (Nov '09) Dec '16 Notimpressed 4
st Andrew Nov '16 Jeelander 2
News Damaged but defiant, Trump limps toward debate ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Skittlez8773 206
USA Being Bankrupted by Immigration Legal & Il... (Mar '16) Oct '16 Jeelander 2

Delavan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delavan Mortgages