Elkhorn wrestling coach nabbed in undercover sex sting

May 16, 2012 Full story: FOX6Now.com 8

Delavan police say they nabbed a 31-year-old Elkhorn man who they say was hoping to pick up a young boy for sex.

Full Story
ruth

United States

#1 May 16, 2012
all I can say is her a verrry luck man that he didnt mess with my kids...my niece or nephews...be gone with you...you need help, like your balls chopped off...im so angry with this poor excuse for a man..but im more sickened than anything...we trust our children with these people and this is what you do....SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!
ruth

United States

#2 May 16, 2012
This man needs help..he makes me sick. that YOU spend time with our children...your suppose to make our children feel safe, love, and confident...who are you...who do you think you are..you need to be tied to a tree with honey soaked balls and left there to be stung over and over and over again....you are a very very sick man...SHAME ON YOU STEVE!!!
Tammy

United States

#3 May 17, 2012
Let's not judge the man before the courts do!
The Crusher

Milwaukee, WI

#4 May 17, 2012
Went with my kids years ago to look into the Elkhorn Wrestling club. Did not get a good vibe from him. Went home and told my wife to keep the kids away he was a pervert. I am really sorry I was right. I hope he didn't molest any of those hundreds of kids he had "private" tutoring with.....I really hope this isn't true.
Jessica

Clinton, WI

#5 May 22, 2012
First off do not judge this man. I have known him a long time and he is close friends with my family. he is a good hearted man who made a mistake. a bad choice. Just as every single human being does. as I'm sure you all have made a mistake in your life as well.
Tammy

Milwaukee, WI

#6 May 24, 2012
The more I read about this the more I think Steve was set up, something sounds fishy.
The Cursher

Milwaukee, WI

#7 May 29, 2012
No set up. Nothing fishy. He texted a boy and wanted to give him a blow job! He met him at a school and was going to take him on a bike ride to give the boy a bj. He has admitted to all of this to police. This is the tip of the Ice Berg! We must protect our children!
JoseA and joseB

Delavan, WI

#9 Jul 15, 2012
cops have been watching him for years now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delavan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Primary election for two Walworth County Board ... (Feb '12) Oct 24 Sgt Prepper 2
Moving to Elkhorn (May '11) Oct 10 Sgt Prepper 20
Body found in search for missing man Sep '14 Amy 1
Debate: Marijuana - Sharon, WI (Aug '10) Sep '14 Shawnlinneman 7
Area man arrested in fatality (Sep '11) Aug '14 dntwry 7
wisconsin werewolf sightings...hard to believe! (May '11) Jul '14 charles 59
What Delavan Businesswoman is turning 58 this w... (May '10) May '14 just happy 7
Delavan Dating
Find my Match

Delavan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Delavan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Delavan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]