negatory

Cobleskill, NY

#7016 Feb 28, 2014
I am Abby Normal wrote:
Squeez me, how LOW does your IQ need to be to be a Republican ???

I heard it goes down into MINUS numbers !!!
Those are called "negative numbers." Minus is a term related to subtraction, a mathematical operation.

You were saying something about IQ?
Peace Prize Obama

United States

#7017 Feb 28, 2014
Obama is the best president ever! Highest DOW belongs to him. He brings peace and health, all bush brought was war and death! That walker idiot can't even show his face in public, Mr.Obama will speak at every DNC for the rest of his life.

Warming up in the bullpen:

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
Peace Prize Obama

United States

#7018 Feb 28, 2014
PS I'd bring embarassment and knockouts to any of you losers that would dare come out of your keyboard closet and meet me IRL amirite?

Truly pathetic pussees that you rate your own posts.
demodick

Jamestown, NY

#7019 Feb 28, 2014
Fred Larson, then maybe we can get that dickhead out of Jamestown.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7020 Feb 28, 2014
Peace Prize Obama wrote:
Obama is the best president ever! Highest DOW belongs to him. He brings peace and health, all bush brought was war and death! That walker idiot can't even show his face in public, Mr.Obama will speak at every DNC for the rest of his life.
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
The death toll of troops is larger under obama than Bush in afghanistan and the press never mentions it. Peace and health under the community organizer? You are a special kind of stupid , aren't you.

Location hidden

#7021 Feb 28, 2014
Peace Prize Obama wrote:
PS I'd bring embarassment and knockouts to any of you losers that would dare come out of your keyboard closet and meet me IRL amirite?
Saturday, Field six, jones beach, 0800 hrs, don't make me look for you. I'll recognize you, you'll be the guy with a big load in his diaper.
Huh what

Palm Springs, CA

#7022 Feb 28, 2014
I find it funny that no matter how bad Republicans say things are with Democratic Policies, they fail to see their own party members making TOTAL ASSES outta themselves by criticizing those same policies !!!
Peace Prize Obama

United States

#7023 Mar 1, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Saturday, Field six, jones beach, 0800 hrs, don't make me look for you. I'll recognize you, you'll be the guy with a big load in his diaper.
Is that the gay field? Will you be the guy with the big load on his chin? It's ok to be homosexual, it's how God made you.

Sorry , I don't live on that overpriced, frozen dump of an island anyway. I was basking in the sun, by the ocean with a beautiful woman, while you were bundling up amirite?

How many lives did bush lying about Iraq having wmd's save? I wonder if he'll blunder a speech at the RNC next year, or truly never show his ugly face again.

"Only millionaires and idiots vote republican."
negatory

Cobleskill, NY

#7024 Mar 1, 2014
Peace Prize Obama wrote:

Time and place?
Huh what

Palm Springs, CA

#7026 Mar 1, 2014
Typical Liberal Rants wrote:
<quoted text>"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical Liberal " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"
YOU read like A TYPICAL REPUBLICAN, a KNUCKLE DRAGGING MORON !!!

Location hidden

#7029 Mar 1, 2014
Peace Prize Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the gay field? Will you be the guy with the big load on his chin? It's ok to be homosexual, it's how God made you.
Sorry , I don't live on that overpriced, frozen dump of an island anyway. I was basking in the sun, by the ocean with a beautiful woman, while you were bundling up amirite?
How many lives did bush lying about Iraq having wmd's save? I wonder if he'll blunder a speech at the RNC next year, or truly never show his ugly face again.
"Only millionaires and idiots vote republican."
“In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.”— Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002

Keep talking, everytime you open your mouth, stupid comes out.

Location hidden

#7030 Mar 1, 2014
“I will be voting to give the president of the United States the authority to use force – if necessary – to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security.” — John F. Kerry, Oct 2002

Location hidden

#7031 Mar 1, 2014
“As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process.” — Nancy Pelosi, December 16, 1998

Location hidden

#7032 Mar 1, 2014
“The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow.”— Bill Clinton in 1998

Clintons' inaction led to terror attack after terror attack, but why let the facts get in the way of propaganda for useful idiots, and other pusillanimous pipsqueaks of the progressive movement.
ObamaLieOfTheYea r

Palm Coast, FL

#7033 Mar 1, 2014
spelling is fun wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, I have said nothing that makes any sense. That's what I thought.
And I agree with you.
ObamaLieOfTheYea r

Palm Coast, FL

#7034 Mar 1, 2014
Peace Prize Obama wrote:
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
ObamaLieOfTheYea r

Palm Coast, FL

#7035 Mar 1, 2014
Peace Prize Obama wrote:
HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
HILLARY ROT'EM CLINTON: "What DIFFERENCE does it make?" ... LOL
The Wandering Jew

Petersburg, VA

#7036 Mar 2, 2014
Master Debater wrote:
I am a spawn of Satan's Army!!!!!!!!
Dumb is as dumb says. "D'evil, formerly Satan, as you call it, is a joke, The Almighty, G"o"od os the harmonial revelation. You are a dirtbag.
officer oink

Gouverneur, NY

#7037 Mar 2, 2014
I want to officially enroll myself. anyone goofy will immediately be converted to manure / food for my tomatoes. VOTE 4 oink!
Ira

Syosset, NY

#7039 Mar 3, 2014
Hell yea

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delanson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Oct 25 obama the clown 16
Debate: Ferguson - Middleburgh, NY Sep '14 Mike Rotchburns 2
Schoharie County Social Services (Jul '11) Aug '14 AIP 19
Review: Poor Boyz Powersports (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dillon 1
One injured in late night shooting (Jan '14) Jan '14 zeldo 3
Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Sep '11 ilion resident 13
Video Store Settlement (May '11) May '11 Could not 1
Delanson Dating
Find my Match

Delanson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Delanson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Delanson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:30 pm PST