New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#19065 Jul 21, 2014
Sham Hanutty wrote:
You're stealing my material.
What a sham

Location hidden

#19066 Jul 21, 2014
United States foreign policy authored by obama:

"Walk softly and carry a golf club"
Voter

United States

#19067 Jul 21, 2014
Yes
Billy O Liar

Ilion, NY

#19068 Jul 22, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
United States foreign policy authored by obama:
"Walk softly and carry a golf club"
Pinhead. You gonna go fight sonny? Quit stealing my stuff. What do you know about foreign policy? You are a taker and a pinhead on the dole.

Location hidden

#19069 Jul 22, 2014
Billy O Liar wrote:
<quoted text> Pinhead. You gonna go fight sonny? Quit stealing my stuff. What do you know about foreign policy? You are a taker and a pinhead on the dole.
And you are an unemployable clown
Wake up

Camden, NY

#19070 Jul 23, 2014
I can't sleep, you couldn't either if Obama was crawling up your ass looking for more ways to take my money and give it to people to play bingo. Last night it was Cuomo up there. Give me a break and let me get some sleep.
Lighting Bug

East Greenbush, NY

#19071 Jul 23, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
Hypothetical: Let's say Israel invades Gaza in an open ended ground war, and a passenger airliner is shot down by a GTA missle of russian origin, you are President; what do you do?
You suck it up and you go to that democratic fundraiser in the Hamptons, that's what a leader would do!
You for got to add this,, after all those fund raisers, you and your fat a$$ed wife, kids and mother law take a 12 million dollar vacation it Martha"s Vin-yard for a couple of weeks on the tax payers dime.Now that's a real leader of the free world.
Lol

Victor, NY

#19072 Jul 23, 2014
Why bother voting when we already know most new yorkers are libtards and that's what gets elected.

Location hidden

#19073 Jul 23, 2014
Lol wrote:
Why bother voting when we already know most new yorkers are libtards and that's what gets elected.
We live in Hope, and I'm not talking about Arkansas
Billy O Liar

Ilion, NY

#19074 Jul 23, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
We live in Hope, and I'm not talking about Arkansas
Pinhead. Andy C. in a landslide. Maybe you should relocate to MS where the voters are on your intellectual level?
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#19075 Jul 23, 2014
Billy O Liar wrote:
<quoted text> Pinhead. Andy C. in a landslide. Maybe you should relocate to MS where the voters are on your intellectual level?
Oh Bill, not keeping up with current event?
http://www.salon.com/2014/07/23/report_andrew...

He'll have to wait till he's out of prison to get re-elected (like Marion Berry)
Sham Hannuty

Ilion, NY

#19076 Jul 23, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sham
Sham = fraud
Sham Hannuty

Ilion, NY

#19077 Jul 23, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Bill, not keeping up with current event?
http://www.salon.com/2014/07/23/report_andrew...
He'll have to wait till he's out of prison to get re-elected (like Marion Berry)
Who filed the charges. Much ado about nothing. They will never touch Andy. Even chris Krispie Kreme wouldn't endorse azzholerino. Any more pipe dreams?
Ann

Syracuse, NY

#19090 Aug 28, 2014
Iwould vote, I do not know if there is a primary for my party, or how to find out if there is a primary. Information does not seem to be readily available!
Robert Burns

New York, NY

#19092 Aug 29, 2014
Rudy Ba Biele wrote:
I voted once, for Obama.
He has let me down, so I will not vote again.
Why did you vote for a totally unqualified community organizer to run the United States?
The guy never had a job and couldn't even run a Lemonade Stand. Didn't you know that?
Nina

Albany, NY

#19093 Aug 29, 2014
NY Quits wrote:
I quit smoking today.
I hate all of you.
understandable
Pugs

Queensbury, NY

#19094 Aug 29, 2014
Rudy Ba Biele wrote:
I voted once, for Obama.
He has let me down, so I will not vote again.
If you don't vote...you can't complain. How did Obama let you down? It's the congress that let us down. The filibuster rule let us down. This congress (mainly republicans) have used the filibuster more since Obama became president, than it was ever used in the past...combined...since it's inception. The House had the majority..they've spent more time trying to repeal The ACA and what I do with my vajaja...than passing bills that will create jobs. So tell me again, how has Obama let you down?
Lol

Victor, NY

#19096 Aug 29, 2014
Pugs wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't vote...you can't complain. How did Obama let you down? It's the congress that let us down. The filibuster rule let us down. This congress (mainly republicans) have used the filibuster more since Obama became president, than it was ever used in the past...combined...since it's inception. The House had the majority..they've spent more time trying to repeal The ACA and what I do with my vajaja...than passing bills that will create jobs. So tell me again, how has Obama let you down?
Well some of us have gigantic deductables now thanks to ACA... but what do you care as long as it don't affect you!
bkallday

South Ozone Park, NY

#19097 Sep 9, 2014
I'm 19 and I'd like to vote. I live in East Setauket and don't know where a polling station is. Someone please reply.
I live here

Fredonia, NY

#19098 Sep 9, 2014
PUGS are you that stupid or were you born that way, What a disconnected idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delanson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Middleburgh, NY Dec 20 Ken 4
Schoharie County Social Services (Jul '11) Dec 14 EDDY 20
Review: Poor Boyz Powersports (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dillon 1
One injured in late night shooting (Jan '14) Jan '14 zeldo 3
Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Sep '11 ilion resident 13
Video Store Settlement (May '11) May '11 Could not 1
Delanson road rage (Dec '10) Jan '11 bill 2
Delanson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Delanson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Delanson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Delanson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News