Ogdensburg: Car hits fence to avoid a head on collision

Oct 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal

An accident in Ogdensburg Friday sent two kids to the hospital with minor injuries and left a city man with a broken fence.

Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Nov 16, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

andrew lowes wrote:
Listen everyone is human and makes mistakes okay ive already admitted to mine so is there need for the bad talk I alreadys stopped and to the girl that was driving my one year old son was in his car seat behind my seat and my gfs 4 year old was in the middle so before you open your young mouth make sure you know your facts before running those lying lips okay so grow up and just leave it be okay im not the one that said she ditched drugs but im telling you now her leaving the scene prolly cause that car u where driving to not get fixed isurance companys will find anything to get out of it so best of luck to you I hope they fix it for you my jeep only has a dent no bigger then a cd so mine is absolutly fine and I hope the little boy is okay and im sorry once again I pay more attention now I guess you live and learn
ha dumb a $$ it was my car u hit don't tell me tha t your insurance company won't pay. Bc my coping this post and sending it to your insurance company lmfao. And your lucky I don't get ahold of you.....
bahaha

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

I find it hard to believe that an insurance company would do something just because of a post on TOPX!! Lmao,how do you really know its him? It could be someone using his name,it could really be anyone.
natosha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

andrew lowes wrote:
Exactly I could have left as soon as I was issued my failure to stop at a stop sign ticket but no I stayed there to make sure everyone was okay and i get bashed on this site I dont get it and yeah your prolly right on that one seems like what most of the ppl around this place would do and give a dirty name for those in this town arent low life pill poppin and snorting kinds of ppl ya know but thank you to who ever you are
<quoted text>
This is the owners girlfriend....u didnt stick rou d to c if neone was ok bc me an her father got there 5mins afta the cop told him u got ur ticket an left!!! U might have asked if he was ok but u didnt stick round the "lil boy" was in the ambulance an sara was on a bk board strecher so I dunno how she ran bk to belmont wen she was on the ground!!!! Ur children werent in ur car bc wen we showed up u were gettin in the vehicle an it was u n ur gf....nice try...it might have been accident but most decent peeps have the common desentsy to go to the hospital an c for urself that they were fine....but u didnt!!!! Ithink ur rude an u deff r a lier
andrew lowes

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Okay what ever makes you sleep at night since this websight is the highlight of your lives and if my kids where not in the car why the fuck would I tell my insurance company that they where for shits n giggles come on ppl be alittle smarter then that pls and dont believe me ask the cop that I rolled my window down for sonhe could see them in the back I barely hit that other car it was a mistake fpr the millionth time and for the guy that it was your car dude honestly I hope they give ya a new fuckin car man I feel bad why do you have to stoop to the level of ahhhhh I gotta go all hulk and be tough and say im gonna get ahold of you come on lets be adults about this okay and I made sure the kid was okay I got my ticket I asked the cop what do I do and he said your free to leace that and you need to move your jeep so the tow truck could back in so sorry for doing what im told wahhh all this DRAMA because of a car accedent that everyone is alive from that its self should be a good enough reason to not be all pissed off a stir up drama just pls leave it alone everyone okay ....
my opinon

Saranac Lake, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

andrew lowes wrote:
Okay what ever makes you sleep at night since this websight is the highlight of your lives and if my kids where not in the car why the fuck would I tell my insurance company that they where for shits n giggles come on ppl be alittle smarter then that pls and dont believe me ask the cop that I rolled my window down for sonhe could see them in the back I barely hit that other car it was a mistake fpr the millionth time and for the guy that it was your car dude honestly I hope they give ya a new fuckin car man I feel bad why do you have to stoop to the level of ahhhhh I gotta go all hulk and be tough and say im gonna get ahold of you come on lets be adults about this okay and I made sure the kid was okay I got my ticket I asked the cop what do I do and he said your free to leace that and you need to move your jeep so the tow truck could back in so sorry for doing what im told wahhh all this DRAMA because of a car accedent that everyone is alive from that its self should be a good enough reason to not be all pissed off a stir up drama just pls leave it alone everyone okay ....
Andrew there is no sense in trying to reason with these retards. If you notice her boy fried sounds uneducated.
Sounds to me that she was speeding and lost control. She's not very smart anyways. Looking for more free money. Andrew if you know anyone that witnessed her leaving the scene or speeding get a statement that is needed, for your insurance. Had a guy hit someone I know and totaled the vehicle and it never left the street. Hope it all goes well Andrew. And no seat belt on the front passenger either. she ended up on the floor. And thats a fact and should of been in school so maybe one could be educated,
andrew lowes

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Thank you and yeah I do so ill get it taken care of and oh I didnt know that but yeah she deff should have been in school at least someone is a normal human being and can relate with what I was saying thanks again
my opinon wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew there is no sense in trying to reason with these retards. If you notice her boy fried sounds uneducated.
Sounds to me that she was speeding and lost control. She's not very smart anyways. Looking for more free money. Andrew if you know anyone that witnessed her leaving the scene or speeding get a statement that is needed, for your insurance. Had a guy hit someone I know and totaled the vehicle and it never left the street. Hope it all goes well Andrew. And no seat belt on the front passenger either. she ended up on the floor. And thats a fact and should of been in school so maybe one could be educated,
one who knowes

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Bottom line! I hope this little turkey, andrew very lows, has learned a lesson. That being that he is not so important and in a hurry that he can fail to obey the LAW. Andrew you are just another johnny come lately and not that important!! Wake up and respect that there are others with children on our roadways!!!!! The next time it may be a child or a school bus!!!!
youact like they all died

Lake Placid, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

one who knowes wrote:
Bottom line! I hope this little turkey, andrew very lows, has learned a lesson. That being that he is not so important and in a hurry that he can fail to obey the LAW. Andrew you are just another johnny come lately and not that important!! Wake up and respect that there are others with children on our roadways!!!!! The next time it may be a child or a school bus!!!!
It's called an accident for a reason. You people are acting like he did something on purpose, I don't think he did. The man has said that he was sorry, and the insurance will take care of the damage, why is this being made a big deal. Their are lot's of accidents in this city, and nobody is making a big deal of them. Grow up and get over it already.
andrew lowes

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Thank you
youact like they all died wrote:
<quoted text>It's called an accident for a reason. You people are acting like he did something on purpose, I don't think he did. The man has said that he was sorry, and the insurance will take care of the damage, why is this being made a big deal. Their are lot's of accidents in this city, and nobody is making a big deal of them. Grow up and get over it already.
samantha ellard

Fulton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

My opinion: don't u think if I was speeding he would of missed me n how can I be speeding when I just left a stop sign a block before. N if he didn't hit me hard then y wont the passenger door open n the back door close all the way. But we all made it out safe n the person knows its their fault n that's what matters. People can just keep running their mouths the insurance company knows what has happened.
one who knoowes

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

This turkey Lowes has been clipped!! He is a young duff who thought the world revolved around him.. Daaa Well it makes no difference who he hit he was wrong and admits that.. His insurance Co will now rape him financially along with the Judge and State of NY!! Happy days are here again!!!
Daysarecoming

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Smh, so no one else has ever went thru a stop sign? Get off his balls and move along.All you perfect ppl in your little city.lmao
andrew lowes

Saranac Lake, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Ik right jeez these ppl are acting like I went on a mass murder and clipped all of there family members and then you got ppl saying oh the kid is finally off his high horse like really I was on a high horse when I was like every other person in the world and made a mistake I went to court and pledged guilty simply for the fact of ik a made a mistake shit I didnt see the stop sign im sorry ppl are human so all you cocky ppl that have negative things to say about me regaurdless of all these nice ppl sticking up for me and they dont even know me that right there should let you know that im not a bad guy then you obviously have a personal problem with me ....why ...got no clue lived in massena all my life been here for a year or so and guess in that time of knowing no one in this town ppl have some how managed to make up a dirty name for me so thank you I guess fpr making your average guy that wants no problems and to live his life as it was intended look like a bad person but im done with this topix crap for good have a good day everyone and thank you once again to all that stuck up for me it means alot
Daysarecoming wrote:
Smh, so no one else has ever went thru a stop sign? Get off his balls and move along.All you perfect ppl in your little city.lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Delanson Discussions

Search the Delanson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 14 hr College Professor 6,391
Debate: Ferguson - Middleburgh, NY Sun Kenny 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 tbird Cat Controller 756
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 r u crazy 6,377
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 23 Sham Hannuty 16,777
•••
•••
•••
•••

Delanson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Delanson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••