Ogdensburg: Car hits fence to avoid a head on collision

Oct 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal

An accident in Ogdensburg Friday sent two kids to the hospital with minor injuries and left a city man with a broken fence.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
one who knowes

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

The driver of the jeep lives at 210 Patterson st. He is always in a hurry with his jeep or motorcycle. I guess he thinks he is very important and just loves to make noise with his MC Toy. He could have killed two kids and a mother!!! What an idiot!! Oh his name is Andrew Lowes age 23. If you see him say hello!!
andrew lowes

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Listen who ever this is idk why you wanna come on topix and cause drama unless you love it and crave attention and log on to this site everyday just too keep up with the laitest drma why dont ya just post your name or are you to afraid to be real and hid behind the name ( the one who knows) all I got to say is that the person that KNOWS either has to be my one year old son which cant talk yet so nope cant be him or my gfs son which he clears cant operate a computer like this cause hes four and my gf which wouldnt do this and if you know me well enough you would know that I dont have a crotch rocket dumb ass my friends do 8 of them to be specific and yes ill admit it the accedent was my fault I am originally from massena lived there for 19 years old been living in the burg for a couple years I dont know this towns streets well enough so im sorry I didnt see the stop sign I breaked a car was coming down the other road passing in front of me left to right I slammed on my breakes and barely nudged the othwr car hents why the only part of that vehical I hit was the driver side door right in the middle of the back door and the passenger door look at the car there is proof I was not speeding because I had my one year old son in the car and my gfs 4 year old and my gf no reason to act a fool as if I where alone im not a bad person I dont just go out and try to hit cars that would be a bit dumb dont ya think so pls leave my name of this site its for the ppl that take timea out of there lives to cause a reaction out of ppl and ruin there self image to others plus I stayed at the scene till I made sure that little boy was okay the girl that got hurt or supposidly did she left the scene went to belmont came back and said her neck hurt and started crying and got put in ambulance at least I stayed to make sure that little boy was nothurt and the ppl in the car to so move on with your life pls
one who knowes wrote:
The driver of the jeep lives at 210 Patterson st. He is always in a hurry with his jeep or motorcycle. I guess he thinks he is very important and just loves to make noise with his MC Toy. He could have killed two kids and a mother!!! What an idiot!! Oh his name is Andrew Lowes age 23. If you see him say hello!!
a-b-c

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

isn't it illegal to leave the scene of an accident and you did the right thing for sticking around even though the person you hit ran home to ditch her drugs. Why would you leave the scene of an accident unless you had something to hide...?
andrew lowes

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Exactly I could have left as soon as I was issued my failure to stop at a stop sign ticket but no I stayed there to make sure everyone was okay and i get bashed on this site I dont get it and yeah your prolly right on that one seems like what most of the ppl around this place would do and give a dirty name for those in this town arent low life pill poppin and snorting kinds of ppl ya know but thank you to who ever you are
a-b-c wrote:
isn't it illegal to leave the scene of an accident and you did the right thing for sticking around even though the person you hit ran home to ditch her drugs. Why would you leave the scene of an accident unless you had something to hide...?
xxx

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Its ogdensburg for fuxsake. Takes two days to get these pot hole filled raoads down. You were on the phone weren't ya.
xxx

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

*roads* grammar police.
andrew lowes

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Haha right and when I only go to a couple places in this town yes it takes longer I dont even know half of this towns roads and ive lived here for like 2 years
xxx wrote:
*roads* grammar police.
andrew lowes

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

And no I wasnt on the phone
guest5678

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

andrew lowes wrote:
Haha right and when I only go to a couple places in this town yes it takes longer I dont even know half of this towns roads and ive lived here for like 2 years
<quoted text>
So you are telling us you have no idea where stop signs are generally placed within a very small area, an area in which you resides for two years (or more). Judging by that statement and your grammar use, you aren't very educated.
stop sign

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

andrew lowes wrote:
Listen who ever this is idk why you wanna come on topix and cause drama unless you love it and crave attention and log on to this site everyday just too keep up with the laitest drma why dont ya just post your name or are you to afraid to be real and hid behind the name ( the one who knows) all I got to say is that the person that KNOWS either has to be my one year old son which cant talk yet so nope cant be him or my gfs son which he clears cant operate a computer like this cause hes four and my gf which wouldnt do this and if you know me well enough you would know that I dont have a crotch rocket dumb ass my friends do 8 of them to be specific and yes ill admit it the accedent was my fault I am originally from massena lived there for 19 years old been living in the burg for a couple years I dont know this towns streets well enough so im sorry I didnt see the stop sign I breaked a car was coming down the other road passing in front of me left to right I slammed on my breakes and barely nudged the othwr car hents why the only part of that vehical I hit was the driver side door right in the middle of the back door and the passenger door look at the car there is proof I was not speeding because I had my one year old son in the car and my gfs 4 year old and my gf no reason to act a fool as if I where alone im not a bad person I dont just go out and try to hit cars that would be a bit dumb dont ya think so pls leave my name of this site its for the ppl that take timea out of there lives to cause a reaction out of ppl and ruin there self image to others plus I stayed at the scene till I made sure that little boy was okay the girl that got hurt or supposidly did she left the scene went to belmont came back and said her neck hurt and started crying and got put in ambulance at least I stayed to make sure that little boy was nothurt and the ppl in the car to so move on with your life pls
<quoted text>
You don't have to live some place for very long to know that a stop sign is red it means stop. pay attention and the accident wouldn't of happened. end of story. hahahaha.. i call bs.
xxx

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

I second that.
azz

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

The girl was scared she has never been in an accident before and does not do drugs so before you go judging a 16year old know what u are talking about she was scared went home to get her mom she didn't know what to do. If you don't know where the stop signs are or what one looks like don't drive you could of hurt that little boy or even your own kids. Pay attention to the road signs.
samantha ellard

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

I am the driver that he hit. He didnt have no kids in his car it was just his gf n himself. N the 16 year old went to the corner to get my mom. We had no drugs on us, I actually know how to drive n not use the excuse that im not from here n didnt see the sign. All stop sign are red n when driving that means stop. N for one if u were so concerned about the boy y didnt u stay after u got ur ticket or even showed up at the hospital.
bahaha

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

It was the ellard's? Lmao enough said!
samantha ellard

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Bahaha who cares if it was an ellard they hit. N how is it funny!!! There was a f...... 2 year old in my car. N could have gotten seriously hurt.. thank god his carseat saved him
andrew lowes

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Listen everyone is human and makes mistakes okay ive already admitted to mine so is there need for the bad talk I alreadys stopped and to the girl that was driving my one year old son was in his car seat behind my seat and my gfs 4 year old was in the middle so before you open your young mouth make sure you know your facts before running those lying lips okay so grow up and just leave it be okay im not the one that said she ditched drugs but im telling you now her leaving the scene prolly cause that car u where driving to not get fixed isurance companys will find anything to get out of it so best of luck to you I hope they fix it for you my jeep only has a dent no bigger then a cd so mine is absolutly fine and I hope the little boy is okay and im sorry once again I pay more attention now I guess you live and learn
xxx

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Period.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

A broken fence, huh?

Golly, that must hurt.

My condolences.
samantha ellard

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

She walked to the corner that the accident was on so she didnt leave the scene.
bahaha

Ogdensburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Its the Ellards they will say whatever to make themselves sound better than anyone. He's right,he made a mistake...back off! Gosh!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Delanson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Delanson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••