Trooper Will Be Laid To Rest Today

Dec 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHAM-AM Rochester

Services for David Cunniff of Duanesburg are being held Friday at Grace Fellowship Church in Watervliet , just north of Albany.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Nina

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

What a loss ..so sorry
Anonymous

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Not to be crude, but that's old news, of course my prayers are with the family, but that is old news to most of us in the capital region
Nina

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
Not to be crude, but that's old news, of course my prayers are with the family, but that is old news to most of us in the capital region
go get a life
zeldo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
old news pinhead???
frum da sounds of it yu bee anutha degenerate gman punk azz bits.
old news izzz yu and yur imbecilic peeples duin tupid stuf.
ultimate z, snoopz g and ice cube up da ass
Anonymous

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Hey I tried to be nice about it but that story was on the times union website yesterday night at like 10 pm
Nina

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
Hey I tried to be nice about it but that story was on the times union website yesterday night at like 10 pm
I think you are young and hopefully will never experience the heartbreak this community and the trooper's family went through. We stand as one. What was striking was a picture of the young wife with her children sitting at the funeral service and she had a serene look on her face and a slight smile. Her faith, husband and God were with her. Empathy is a wonderful gift. I get the feeling you are a good person. Take care and merry christmas...just me
Anonymous

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Nina I've seen the picture, the one you are referring to, and I've read the story and I know what happened. I was just saying that the times union reported on the story the day it happened, so I was saying it was old news. I didn't mean to offend anyone so I'm sorry.
Anonymous

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Anonymous

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Who ever said that post was off topic is pretty stupid considering it is a link to the story in the times union
Nina

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
Nina I've seen the picture, the one you are referring to, and I've read the story and I know what happened. I was just saying that the times union reported on the story the day it happened, so I was saying it was old news. I didn't mean to offend anyone so I'm sorry.
I understand now what you were saying and topix is a good way to get our thoughts out. I also don't want to offend you. So take care..my best to you and yours.
Anonymous

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

As to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Delanson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Delanson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••