annoying mexican music in their ugly ...

annoying mexican music in their ugly cars

Posted in the Delano Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
lmfao

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Jul 31, 2011
Y do they enjoy disturbing the peace w/ that awful music they play?
hmmmmmmmi

Delano, CA

#2 Jul 31, 2011
don't even reply to this ignorant forum ppl. Don't feed the troll! They'll go away eventually!
lmfao

Bakersfield, CA

#4 Jul 31, 2011
hmmmmmmmi wrote:
don't even reply to this ignorant forum ppl. Don't feed the troll! They'll go away eventually!
Your probably one of those annoying mexicans who tries to annoy the rest of the citizens :) haha
gggg

Escalon, CA

#5 Jul 31, 2011
Haha yeah they cruise around in their 4 thousand dollar truck with stolen rims they bought from some vato in earlimart.
lmfao

Bakersfield, CA

#6 Jul 31, 2011
gggg wrote:
Haha yeah they cruise around in their 4 thousand dollar truck with stolen rims they bought from some vato in earlimart.
exactly, they make delano look evn more ghetto! ridiculous!!!
Anonymous

United States

#7 Jul 31, 2011
Im a mexican and I drive a $64,000 duramaxx..... what do u white folks drive... with out lies...
Anonymous

United States

#8 Jul 31, 2011
gggg wrote:
There's Mexicans in Delano with way better trucks than white people.... seriously!!!
gggg

Escalon, CA

#9 Jul 31, 2011
White people don't buy trucks. Unless it's for work.
lmfao

Bakersfield, CA

#10 Jul 31, 2011
wickd truk wrote:
Im a mexican and I drive a $64,000 duramaxx..... what do u white folks drive... with out lies...
To b honest, nobody gives a f*** about what u drive coz your truck probably sound retarded anyways!!!
Anonymous

United States

#11 Jul 31, 2011
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>
To b honest, nobody gives a f*** about what u drive coz your truck probably sound retarded anyways!!!
how can a truk sound retarted u piece of shit..... u f**kn hitlers abortion....lol!!!!
rofl

Bakersfield, CA

#12 Jul 31, 2011
lmfao wrote:
what u mean? those gangsta music we mexicans play??? hell yeeehh we rule esseeeeee!!!!
gggg

Delano, CA

#14 Jul 31, 2011
Trucks suck
thought you knew

Bakersfield, CA

#15 Jul 31, 2011
im MEXICAN and i roll with my music as loud as i want it and i gives a mean f*ck what anybody says or thinks about it if they dont like it i suggest they go inside a listen to their country music by the way its a free country and i serve in the army

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

United States

#17 Jul 31, 2011
what makes u think anyone likes what u listen too?
gggg

Delano, CA

#18 Jul 31, 2011
Mexicans...ugh
Martha

Mcfarland, CA

#19 Aug 1, 2011
lmfao wrote:
It's not just "mexicans" ???
WTF! Besides they probably think the same shit about your music.
Lala

Delano, CA

#21 Aug 2, 2011
For one not all Mexicans listen to cruddy music and blasting it that loud is called being an Attention Hor....

Always wanting someone to look at them which is sad by itself, I respect the music even tho I dislike it whatever floats your boat but don't blast it mega loud and interrupt everyone's day and your driving is impaired and you'll end up hitting and killing someone.

And off to Jail you go or maybe you'll just do another hit and run right?
the truth

Bakersfield, CA

#24 Aug 2, 2011
Man...whats up with all the racism lately?
POWERSTROKE

United States

#25 Aug 2, 2011
Hah! Unless you have a GMC SIERRA "DENALI" duraslow...there is no way you paid 64 grand!! GM products SUCK!! and will always suck...you might as well join the crew in your 64 grand duramax and blast that Pisa music!!!! Hahah
EMD

United States

#26 Aug 2, 2011
Trump music!!!! Is the sheiittt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blanca evelia alcantar 1 hr Enough Said 24
rip yogi 1 hr letmeknow 16
Enrique Avalar 3 hr How sad 11
Girls from walmart (Jan '15) 3 hr nacho Libre 44
anyone know what happen to Lil yogi 13 hr let him burn 18
Yvette $weet a$ candy 19 hr chile 5
Girls Selling Books Around Delano Doing Home In... 20 hr ready for u 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Delano Mortgages