Do long distance relationships work?

Do long distance relationships work?

Posted in the Delano Forum

Infinity

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Dating guy about 40 miles away. Don't see each other OFTEN, but want to make things work. Waste of time or no? I love him very much.

Delano, CA

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Infinity wrote:
Dating guy about 40 miles away. Don't see each other OFTEN, but want to make things work. Waste of time or no? I love him very much.
I believe this is Topix, not "Relationship Helper", just follow your heart.

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Mar 26, 2013
10 years ago, when online chat just started i was exposed to distant relationship and time proved me it was a waste of time and it never works.

We idealize people and spend our time waiting. That is not a real relationship, this is masochism.

http://zdatingcoach.com/are-distant-relations...

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Yes, and no.
Informant

United States

#5 Mar 26, 2013
40 miles is not far! It's like Delano to Bakersfield. If you can't see him when you're this close. It's not even worth your time. I ended a relationship due to long distance. He came every other weekend and I would go over there too. But I ended it because I thought why keep doing this? He might be seeing someone else. I actually regret it. But all I can do is move forward. Good luck on whatever you decide. But maybe you should visit him more often or vice versa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renee Amelia 8 hr Nunyia 15
What does PC'd up mean gangsters? (Apr '12) 11 hr Vato 65
Jennifer from Wal-Mart 11 hr BerK 2
Ortiveros......................Migget 14 hr Marina diab 3
Araceli medina from wonderful cafe! 17 hr Dummy 6
Delano........Cecil St. >>>>>> Makeover Wed Student graduate 1
Carina ledesma Wed ricardo 2

Delano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance