Jose davila real sancha

Jose davila real sancha

Posted in the Delano Forum

De real sancha

Fairfield, CA

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Will y not just let it all out since he's tryen too make suff sound so good ...hi my name is lucia alvarez i was seeing jose 4 the past 6 yrs we have a son name peter davila of 5 yrs old we always had a relationship as a couple but with the diffrence of himsayen that he would work in san diego im from fresno and didnt realize that he was married no clue at all i just dont see how this could of happend ....
Mor

Delano, CA

#3 Nov 15, 2012
What that's bs people like u is y this world is the way it is get a job and a life,,,,B::::ch
unknown

Fairfield, CA

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Wow bs get a life and stop trying to ruin others.
Mee

United States

#5 Nov 15, 2012
What ever..... Stop lie'n
Ur a loser

Delano, CA

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Ur a pathetic loser!!! Who cares about you or ur son, if u were stupid enough, to not know enough about ur babies daddy ur just another whore...
Leave them alone already move on he didn't want u, ur son or this nasty ass bi from the bar!!!! Get over it move on let this family figure things out on their own without all these extra lies!!!! Sorry don't believe a word of what u wrote or the girl who's spreading lies about him raping her... Why does the victim need a lawyer? She wants $$$
Tyron

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2012
These fool is one dumb [email protected] and one sick @zz [email protected] ..... Oh and dont 4 get u face down @zz up....
Will will will

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2012
Let that child support begin ....his wife cld pay 4 it any way's since she cld pay 4 his as to be out...
Mor

Delano, CA

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Pepole get a life and as far as him being dun I don't think so he's a smart guy and comes from a great family with a great background he will bounce bk from this stupid lie ,,,,,, he has a lot of friends that knw him and support him,,,,
mas puto

United States

#10 Nov 16, 2012
Mor wrote:
Pepole get a life and as far as him being dun I don't think so he's a smart guy and comes from a great family with a great background he will bounce bk from this stupid lie ,,,,,, he has a lot of friends that knw him and support him,,,,
Lie about rape yes but he did have sex on the job let her drive home drunk and left a condom full of his DNA spurm
YOLO

United States

#12 Nov 18, 2012
I feel sorry fot susana davila

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chalo 1 hr Nene 4
Ortiveros......................Migget 2 hr Queen bitchez 5
Things you don't like in Delano ? (Sep '16) 3 hr wheres he at 52
Third shooter 6 hr Tattz 2
Whos that girl at fastrip down cecil? Shes fine... 16 hr Trump issues 6
Warning: ALL Delano GIRLS 17 hr Belano 8
Nasty *oes that work in Munger Farms? Mon KillaaaD 9

Delano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance