better things like what
lol

Delano, CA

#5 Mar 12, 2013
so he is making money lol
unknown

Long Beach, CA

#6 Mar 13, 2013
He's making more money than anyone of you here. Damn Delano is filled with nothing but nosey people, get a life.
YUP

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Mar 14, 2013
unknown wrote:
He's making more money than anyone of you here. Damn Delano is filled with nothing but nosey people, get a life.
Ain't that the truth
chevron

Arvin, CA

#8 Mar 17, 2013
jack the ripper wrote:
He's doing better things now
The point is that he no longer works as chp...now he goin to get sued by that girl. What a shame, not his job because he was thinking with wrong head. Glad he is out of CHP, he never belonged there he is GHETTO!
Gayboy

Delano, CA

#9 Mar 17, 2013
sucked my balls
KCSO

Arvin, CA

#10 Mar 18, 2013
davila wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah he works in the oil fields
Oh oh, Daniel Rodriguez after his butt now...Davila gonna pay now for his actions. He better be working in oil fields and making good money coz dat girl he abused is gonna take it all away from him! He just could not keep it in his pants...now he must pay the price!!!
Captin

Williston, ND

#11 Mar 22, 2013
chevron wrote:
<quoted text>The point is that he no longer works as chp...now he goin to get sued by that girl. What a shame, not his job because he was thinking with wrong head. Glad he is out of CHP, he never belonged there he is GHETTO!
The Ghetto one is you along with them others that are quick to judge. The reason why people judge is because their life is so pathetic that the only way to make them feel good about themselves is to talk about others. Especially when they know nothing about them. Most people have not accomplished half the things that Davila has especially you, you are misinformed and uneducated. I am sure that you along with others have done far worst things. Yes davila made a mistake no different than what our ex president, politicians and even our head of armed forces was caught cheating. That does not make them a bad person it only makes them a bad husband. Which I'm sure that most people on this site have cheated or are currently cheating, no different then what he has done.

Don't worry davila, keep your head up high we know you will continue to do great thinks unlike these hood rats. I will soon hire you back in our sheriffs department.
chp partner

San Leandro, CA

#12 Mar 22, 2013
Captin wrote:
<quoted text>The Ghetto one is you along with them others that are quick to judge. The reason why people judge is because their life is so pathetic that the only way to make them feel good about themselves is to talk about others. Especially when they know nothing about them. Most people have not accomplished half the things that Davila has especially you, you are misinformed and uneducated. I am sure that you along with others have done far worst things. Yes davila made a mistake no different than what our ex president, politicians and even our head of armed forces was caught cheating. That does not make them a bad person it only makes them a bad husband. Which I'm sure that most people on this site have cheated or are currently cheating, no different then what he has done.

Don't worry davila, keep your head up high we know you will continue to do great thinks unlike these hood rats. I will soon hire you back in our sheriffs department.
So your saying he did NOT touch her?
checo

Tulare, CA

#13 Mar 22, 2013
KCSO wrote:
<quoted text>Oh oh, Daniel Rodriguez after his butt now...Davila gonna pay now for his actions. He better be working in oil fields and making good money coz dat girl he abused is gonna take it all away from him! He just could not keep it in his pants...now he must pay the price!!!
Daniel Rodriguez ain't gonna do shit, he's all talk
lol

Delano, CA

#14 Mar 28, 2013
jose davial thinks hes the sh@#$%^...disgusting foo
popo

Delano, CA

#15 Mar 28, 2013
so what you guys think about little men Jorge Davila Jose's brother you guys think hes hot hahaha
KCSO

Richgrove, CA

#16 Mar 28, 2013
chp partner wrote:
<quoted text>
So your saying he did NOT touch her?
We dont want Davila and his kind here at kcso. He is as crooked as a dogs hind leg! Let the oilfields keep him. He was thinking with the wrong head and now he has to pay the price for his mistake. Oh, grape picking will start pretty soon, he bess go to home depot and put his picking sheers on lay away!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red Impala 35 min More Mayhem Ahead 7
Big butt girlfriend 5 hr More Mayhem Ahead 3
Joseph sanchez aka joe blow (Dec '11) 6 hr take off 4
cindy c. 7 hr His sancha 12
Gabby 9 hr To fast 22
Freaky females at Wal-Mart 19 hr To fast 52
Face time with my girl Tue Jlovera89 3

Delano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance